HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...   Tue May 28, 2013 6:13 pm

:{ I'm so upset.

I just fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando... Anyone had such experience too?

Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson09
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...   Tue May 28, 2013 6:15 pm

That sounds awful Sad

Worst I did was feed that 4* Avril card from twitter to a 3* feeder by accident.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...   Tue May 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Crimson09 wrote:
That sounds awful Sad

Worst I did was feed that 4* Avril card from twitter to a 3* feeder by accident.

It is. :{ I could cry right now. I've a alt account on a iPhone and my aunt gifted me a iTunes card as a belated birthday gift and I got Lev... Yeah, I found out Lev for Ignat wasn't such a good choice, but he was level broken and had better stats... Then this happens. :{ I was so happy, I was like: "YAY. I got my second 5*!!" ...

My Mino monster enjoyed the Fernando though. This is what he gets!

But Avril is pretty awful too, since she can be only obtained this way D: I'm sorry!

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson09
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...   Tue May 28, 2013 6:37 pm

I keep anything 4* and up favorited as soon as it enters my inventory now unless I am sure the card is a feeder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M60A1
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...   Tue May 28, 2013 6:46 pm

Just curious how much stronger did Fernando get
from being fed a Ignat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...   Tue May 28, 2013 6:47 pm

M60A1 wrote:
Just curious how much stronger did Fernando get
from being fed a Ignat?

This bastard got to lvl 60 xD

@Crimson09: Normally I do this too, but just being so happy about trading like this, I forgot it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...   Tue May 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Long ago, another fed a 1* with Joachim. That person doesn't have to feel alone. All these 1* and 3* cards sure are getting some roids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colaleon
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...   Wed May 29, 2013 2:28 am

The very first 4* I got was Angela. I never got to deploy her though: I accidentally fed her to a 2* before I had that chance. I didn't noticed it happening until I looked at the result of the enhancement and found my 2* several levels higher than he should've been. I remember being quite confused about that. It took me another couple of minutes to discover I couldn't find Angela anywhere and it's only then when I connected the dots. Luckily there were some sympathetic players on this forum and after I shared my story one sold me a new angela for 400k luna. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...   Wed May 29, 2013 2:32 am

One of my allies fed Paris to a 5* unit.

Another accidentally fed Werewolf to a 4*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...   Wed May 29, 2013 4:46 am

Holly carp. Even if I play this game drunk, I'll never enhance fluffy cards with epic cards. :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...   Wed May 29, 2013 4:56 am

Oh my... If I'd have fed my Paris to a 5*... I'd have probably bashed my phone against the wall oO Or my Wwu to a 4*...

And good, that you got Angela anyway, Colaleon : D+

Imnseason: Yepp, I've read this oncce..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilyere
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...   Wed May 29, 2013 7:47 am

I think the worst is that guy who ate his V Diana. Not sure if he did it because he could or what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...   Wed May 29, 2013 7:50 am

Ilyere wrote:
I think the worst is that guy who ate his V Diana. Not sure if he did it because he could or what.

O.O There's no way...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilyere
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...   Wed May 29, 2013 9:47 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Ilyere wrote:

O.O There's no way...
Okay, I was wrong, it was the original Diana (Fencer of the Moon ver.) which is worse because she's rarer XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...   Wed May 29, 2013 9:50 am

Ilyere wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Ilyere wrote:

O.O There's no way...
Okay, I was wrong, it was the original Diana (Fencer of the Moon ver.) which is worse because she's rarer XD

...That is depressing... o___o

Back to top Go down
View user profile
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...   Wed May 29, 2013 11:44 pm

Ilyere wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Ilyere wrote:

O.O There's no way...

I totally remember that because I was there when it happened. I was randomly wall surfing and found a page full of players lamenting because this guy was saying how he was going to quit Fanta, but didn't want the temptation of coming back, so he fed her to Claudios...

It was terrible. I think I almost cried. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...   Thu May 30, 2013 5:31 am

deedlit228 wrote:
Ilyere wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Ilyere wrote:

O.O There's no way...

I totally remember that because I was there when it happened. I was randomly wall surfing and found a page full of players lamenting because this guy was saying how he was going to quit Fanta, but didn't want the temptation of coming back, so he fed her to Claudios...

It was terrible. I think I almost cried. Sad

That... That is cruel... Instead of doing this, he could give her randomly away or to one of his allies!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...   Today at 10:39 am

Back to top Go down

Anyone wants a good laugh? I fed my Ignat to a 3* Fernando...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1