HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 New Profile Button

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sientara
☆☆


Join date : 2012-08-31
Posts : 167

PostSubject: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:52 am

What do y'all think about the profile changes? It is nice to have the counter for battles and an inventory button.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:04 am

ts a great FYI when checking on your allies and such Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:39 am

Me like it! I can check my allies' time zones and also their activeness by looking at their ally usage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NapkinPower
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-13
Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:15 am

Is there still a way to see their leader's current stats?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:56 am

Ally assists means the number of times i used an ally or someone used me as an ally?

i have 9256 atm , that any good?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xzaral
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:13 pm

ElysianField wrote:
Ally assists means the number of times i used an ally or someone used me as an ally?

i have 9256 atm , that any good?

Where do you see that at, if I may ask?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:14 pm

People can see it when they go to your profile. (Can anyone tell me my number?)

I like the new information you can see, but I definitely don't like that you can't see leader stats anymore -- the only thing you can see is leader level, and even that takes a bit to get to. You also can't post on your own wall anymore, which is somewhat frustrating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xzaral
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:19 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
People can see it when they go to your profile. (Can anyone tell me my number?)

I like the new information you can see, but I definitely don't like that you can't see leader stats anymore -- the only thing you can see is leader level, and even that takes a bit to get to. You also can't post on your own wall anymore, which is somewhat frustrating.

21750 for you clocks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:23 pm

Xzaral wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
People can see it when they go to your profile. (Can anyone tell me my number?)

I like the new information you can see, but I definitely don't like that you can't see leader stats anymore -- the only thing you can see is leader level, and even that takes a bit to get to. You also can't post on your own wall anymore, which is somewhat frustrating.

21750 for you clocks

so is that the number of ally's that use you or you use allies?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:05 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
People can see it when they go to your profile. (Can anyone tell me my number?)

I like the new information you can see, but I definitely don't like that you can't see leader stats anymore -- the only thing you can see is leader level, and even that takes a bit to get to. You also can't post on your own wall anymore, which is somewhat frustrating.

You cant post on your own wall anymore?

Well I guess it's necessary for newbies to realize that they're not supposed to post there if they want ppl to see it. Many of my newbie allies desperately asked questions or replied to "all allies" msgs on their own walls lol. Its kinda sad really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shokkeru
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-07
Posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:07 pm

I figured I could use the new profile comment as advertisement for selling stuff, but there's a 20 character limit vs the usual 40. ><

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:25 pm

The profile also tells you the last person's rare card report. I suppose it can tell you whether or not the person is holding out on you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Blargod wrote:
The profile also tells you the last person's rare card report. I suppose it can tell you whether or not the person is holding out on you?

but the date seems to all date back to 2011 lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:45 pm

po1102 wrote:
Blargod wrote:
The profile also tells you the last person's rare card report. I suppose it can tell you whether or not the person is holding out on you?

but the date seems to all date back to 2011 lol

I smell a conspiracy! People made down payments to the company a year ago in order to get a 100% chance of getting a 6*!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:59 pm

[quote="Blargod"]
po1102 wrote:
I smell a conspiracy! People made down payments to the company a year ago in order to get a 100% chance of getting a 6*!

But this US version was just out a few months ago I think. How ppl got rare card on New Year Eve is a mystery
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valhades
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-09
Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Everyone comes to post on my wall because I ranked first yet I can't advertise on my own wall anymore.

Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JaeKun
Android Mechanic [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-25
Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Valhades wrote:
Everyone comes to post on my wall because I ranked first yet I can't advertise on my own wall anymore.

Sad
oh yeah i saw that, i wondered how you accumulated so many points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ptrang



Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Man, those VM bots sure are deadly lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ivansensei_



Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:33 pm

The profile system is still quite buggy, the items screen shows kanji and the notification of "comentary sent" is in japanese. Also I ´d like to see when I started playing :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:15 pm

[quote="po1102"]
Blargod wrote:
po1102 wrote:
I smell a conspiracy! People made down payments to the company a year ago in order to get a 100% chance of getting a 6*!

But this US version was just out a few months ago I think. How ppl got rare card on New Year Eve is a mystery

Lol I'm joking. Yeah, the game came out around mid to late June. Can't really remember. Gone were the times when certain 4*s were worth 750k.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:22 pm

Blargod wrote:
Lol I'm joking. Yeah, the game came out around mid to late June. Can't really remember. Gone were the times when certain 4*s were worth 750k.

Well some certain 4* are still worth that much now, or worse... TE only
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:39 pm

po1102 wrote:
Blargod wrote:
Lol I'm joking. Yeah, the game came out around mid to late June. Can't really remember. Gone were the times when certain 4*s were worth 750k.

Well some certain 4* are still worth that much now, or worse... TE only
Ah yes, the limited edition ones although most aren't worth that much though. The problem with Luna is that there's a lack of a gold sink once people have learned all the skills and feeder cards are the limiting factor in enhancing and not Luna. We seriously need a gold sink or else this will be the next RoB.

As for TE... I recall that at the start during the DT event, someone was selling his succubus monster for 125 TE. I think he didn't know it could have been recruited at that time. Don't know if that trade went through though. Fun times....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:45 pm

That's true, the only thing I need luna for is enhancing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:58 pm

That and buying feeders lol. Unless you farm them yourself...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:06 am

I like it, but prefer more information:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Profile Button   Today at 3:15 am

Back to top Go down
 
New Profile Button
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
» All you button makers out there...
» NEW MEMBERS - change your profile
» Gem-Knight Deck Profile
» CEF Profile Scale Speed rules.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: