HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

need help for Awakening

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
galaxos
☆☆

PostSubject: need help for Awakening   Sun May 26, 2013 6:21 am

when I try to awake Minotaur with my 97 wss, its when Mina say "Can you feel it? It just doesn't get any better than this" then I'd try this, but still fail "Awakening failed". I thought listening to Mina means succession of awakening but I think its not, or she is just telling me to get better chance of getting higher star unit. can any1 tell me the calculation of successful awakening?or just tell me how much wss I should have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: need help for Awakening   Sun May 26, 2013 6:32 am

"Can you feel it? It just doesn't get any better than this" already has the highest odds for successful awakening. However, the chance is not 100%. Unfortunately in your case, it was a failure. You would have to collect the WSS and try again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akyx94

PostSubject: Re: need help for Awakening   Wed May 29, 2013 1:07 pm

Beware!! event if it suceeds you might not get the 6 star mino! there's a higher chance at getting the 4 star mino (which everyone pretty much has now atm) than getting the 6 star

the same with poisonous flower and kappa - the chance of getting the "lesser" awakening is a lot higher than the rare awakening unfortunately Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meathamma

PostSubject: Re: need help for Awakening   Wed May 29, 2013 2:03 pm

The message you get from Mina is only for the % chance to successfully awaken the monster into a unit. "Can you feel it? It just doesn't get any better than this" represents 80-100% chance.

The % chance to get a 4* vs. a 6* seems to be completely random and seems to be unrelated to the level or # of stones used. If there is a correlation between the # of stones and level of the monster than it's negligible.

So basically, you have to succeed at 2 percentile checks to get the 6*, putting the probability to microscopic levels.

Of course this is my assumption based on reading forum feedback and my experience in this crappy event...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: need help for Awakening   Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 pm

there is a thread dedicated to this event in the current events area. check it out, no need to clutter the general dis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help for Awakening   Today at 8:47 am

Back to top Go down

need help for Awakening
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1