HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Chiara

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimson09
☆☆

PostSubject: Chiara   Sat May 25, 2013 7:08 pm

I have a question about this unit since I am looking to trade for one at the moment. Chiara is one of the cheaper 6* units on the market and I want to know why? Her air attack is pretty good and land/sea attack are decent. She also has a very useful knockback skill. Is there something that I am missing about the card before I end up trading for it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klifey
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Sat May 25, 2013 7:58 pm

i see absolutely no reason why. and i have also never seen it listed under 100te, or asked in trade for that price.

I have seen that unit price check list to and its listed for 60-80te. i would never sell it for that price, and i really wonder where they got that number from. Its a strong unit on all stats, it has knockback, the art is nice, and its somewhat rare ( i mean, more then rein/abel/doro/vlad/petra) I see no reason for it being so low.

I have the old list of price check and it was going for 150-200te. like 1 month ago. i suspect that the guy who edit that list influence the market to increase the card he have and lower the card he wants. There is nothing i can do beside seeing my card lose value for no reason, hopefully it will go back up, but i doubt it. People seems to forget this price list is a guide and they now use it as absolute truth. it should never have been made imo.

Someone offered me in trade reinhard 133 and max ignat for it. i refused, maybe i should have accepted but i really dont like reinhard and i truly believe that this price list is wrong. if i am to sell it under 100te. im just gonna keep it. its soo much better then the other cheap 6*

here another exemple that this list is just wrong. manfred is listed at 260 fresh. and just looking quick i found this :

Manfred 140 for 230te
1) http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4385-marybeth-s-randomness-shop-selling-rouge-manfred-lev-buying-selene?highlight=manfred
2) http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3958-shop-kenchan-6manfred-monica-dana-nanaca-nina-saki-borage-oktavia?highlight=manfred

i beleive the guy who made this list has a manfred in his possession , just think about it. how easy is it to influence the market with this...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Sat May 25, 2013 8:13 pm

30DC, D speed, Card Pack.

3 reasons why she's cheap.

New players will not buy Chiara if she was more expensive than she is. For a 2nd 6* card, Paris, Nina, Dana and and few other cards with lower DC + descent damage are the next pick.

Also keep in mind that there are tons of knockback units in the game that makes it another competition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klifey
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Sat May 25, 2013 8:17 pm

well, still, use the search button. i would really like to see where that guy got that 60-80 TE for a chiara. most people are looking to buy one and dont put a price. im the cheapest at 100TE and even then. and i think its pretty cheap for that card. Just saying. good luck if you think you can get it at 60te. and go around asking people in the game for it at that price. they will laugh at you.

Last edited by Klifey on Sat May 25, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Sat May 25, 2013 8:27 pm

I don't bother with Chiara since I deal with other cards but thanks for the luck. If I have to pick between Dana, Nina or Chiara, the obvious pick is between Dana and Nina. Although, I understand if it's frustrating to see people selling Chiara at a lower price due to her stats being above the first lower 6* tier. I will still be just one opinion though since I don't think I'll ever want Chiara. Other people who want her would have a different view.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klifey
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Sat May 25, 2013 8:36 pm

it certainly isnt worth 200+te like Nina, dana or paris. but its not 60-80 te either.

there is a huge 120te gap range between those 2 tier where she should be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Sun May 26, 2013 9:30 am

Klifey wrote:
it certainly isnt worth 200+te like Nina, dana or paris. but its not 60-80 te either.

Any KB unit with a speed slower than C is quite hard to get a higher price in my view, unless really cute and rare.

The KB skill is pretty much useless when the unit is that slow, especially during those trials stages where they overwhelm you with units after units, and a speed D unit hit once every 3~4 units passing by, with the KB, its just gets messy really fast.
Poison and slow units are much more important in those, AA is another good skill to go with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Sun May 26, 2013 10:38 am

One of the reasons Chiara is so cheap is because she became super unpopular after her event. Same thing happened to Isis and it happens to most of the Training-related units. (I think)

I don't complain because both her and Clarissa are two of my favorite units, but seeing those low prices makes me a little sad at the same time... especially when you see Aksanas and their stupidly high prices (yeah, she may be good and everything, but she's pullable :/ )

I think a "fair" price for her nowadays is between 100-110 when maxed, but I may be wrong and she could have dropped more already.

----- HoundR's LE Units&Monsters 4*/5*/6* SHOP !!! -----

Trading Center complaints/suggestions/multiple thread or RMT I didn't see/anything else PM me! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackwing
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Sun May 26, 2013 10:46 am

they go for 80-100 maxed and 110-120 lb maxed but getting higher than 120 is just about impossible. The ones that actually sell are when a lb maxed is priced at 100. and max around 85-90 and fresh around 75-80.

While this might sting you if you have a chi and think she is worth more just remember the people that dump lots of money into the game are pulling her everyday and they don't need her but do need te so they are willing to sell her for what you consider cheap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Sun May 26, 2013 11:49 am

MythSearcher wrote:
Klifey wrote:

Any KB unit with a speed slower than C is quite hard to get a higher price in my view, unless really cute and rare.

The KB skill is pretty much useless when the unit is that slow, especially during those trials stages where they overwhelm you with units after units, and a speed D unit hit once every 3~4 units passing by, with the KB, its just gets messy really fast.
Poison and slow units are much more important in those, AA is another good skill to go with them.

The speed letter is quite deceptive. I have an impression that each class of unit (Melee, Missile, Magic) has its own speed tier in quests. D speed magic (ie. almost every non-lead magic) outspeed D speed melee (Vlad) quite easily. A C speed magic (eg. Ibiza and lead Nancy) will outspeed even B speed melee.

That, of course, only applies in quests and boss fights. In arena it seems the speed tier is universal across all classes, making Melee the default class of choice. I guess variety is not top of developers' concerns when it comes to arena team building. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Sun May 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Abyssight wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:
Klifey wrote:

The speed letter is quite deceptive. I have an impression that each class of unit (Melee, Missile, Magic) has its own speed tier in quests. D speed magic (ie. almost every non-lead magic) outspeed D speed melee (Vlad) quite easily. A C speed magic (eg. Ibiza and lead Nancy) will outspeed even B speed melee.

That, of course, only applies in quests and boss fights. In arena it seems the speed tier is universal across all classes, making Melee the default class of choice. I guess variety is not top of developers' concerns when it comes to arena team building. Rolling Eyes
Chiara is actually faster than most Magic and Missile and some melee units.
Check BKWiz thread on 6* DPS

she attacks every 1.08 secs, while Dana for example attacks every 1.1sec, ame with Paris
although that's miniscule, Chia is still faster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
broom

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Sun May 26, 2013 5:04 pm

I always thought she was around the same price as Petra (120ish). I only see her as 80 fresh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M60A1
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Sun May 26, 2013 6:32 pm

WTH Chiara for 60-80 TE?! So this puts Chiara
next to Alexander, the lame, price? It's either
they put a wrong price or the seller/trader is
an idiot. NO WAY Chiara that much...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
Klifey
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Sun May 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Exactly what i was saying, the guy who put that price on the list is an idiot. never saw her under 100TE. and btw. all magic user 6* are speed D so its irrevelant. She's not good for arena, She's good for everything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Sun May 26, 2013 8:04 pm

I'm assuming after the Soul Hunters event she was first released in, almost everyone who had her was selling her at the same price which may have drove some players to drop her price lower than the other player's marketed price, in order to get a quick sale...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Mon May 27, 2013 3:21 am

MythSearcher wrote:
Klifey wrote:

Chiara is the fastest knock back unit in the game after Minerva if you are looking for a 6* Knockback unit.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t1932-dps-tables-6-star-units-awakening

Why she is that low? Idk. D speed only impacts units in Arena and Coliseum. I guess if you consider that melee and archers are useful in 'all' events compared to 'most' events the price difference makes sense...

If only Silicon would retroactively fix all the mage's speed, there wouldn't be this sort of disparity. But until they do...it's a pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson09
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Mon May 27, 2013 10:08 am

After looking through the responses and the DPS table developed by BKWiz, I decided to go with Chiara. Even though it won't help much in the arena, Chiara seems to be very useful in many other events and comes at a good price. Thank you everyone for your input and guidance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CP_Cranfill

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Mon May 27, 2013 2:07 pm

Does prices ever make sense in this game it was said earlier but Askana and Delfina are good examples both are pullable but both boast huge te value. Some cards like Lana and Constance only value is in their art and are not particularly good in comparison to the 6* that can be had for the same prices. But I will get around to buying a Lana when the time is right. On the bright side chiara is a great 1st 6* unit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Mon May 27, 2013 4:22 pm

CP_Cranfill wrote:
Does prices ever make sense in this game it was said earlier but Askana and Delfina are good examples both are pullable but both boast huge te value. Some cards like Lana and Constance only value is in their art and are not particularly good in comparison to the 6* that can be had for the same prices. But I will get around to buying a Lana when the time is right. On the bright side chiara is a great 1st 6* unit.

1) Is the unit female? +1
2) Does the unit have big boobs? +2
3) Does the unit have a panty shot or side boob/boob shot, either implied or actual? +1
4) Is the unit new? +1
5) Does the unit have an arena skill? +3
6) Is the unit good for coliseum or arena? +2
7) Does the unit have less than 25 in print? +2

Etc etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Mon May 27, 2013 7:12 pm

just buy a mata. she goes for 60 pure when maxed and 80 mlb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Mon May 27, 2013 8:25 pm

BkWiz wrote:
CP_Cranfill wrote:

1) Is the unit female? +1
2) Does the unit have big boobs? +2
3) Does the unit have a panty shot or side boob/boob shot, either implied or actual? +1
4) Is the unit new? +1
5) Does the unit have an arena skill? +3
6) Is the unit good for coliseum or arena? +2
7) Does the unit have less than 25 in print? +2

Etc etc.

I love your list.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiara   Today at 4:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Chiara