HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Sacred Mountain of 4 gods?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xmach
☆☆

PostSubject: Sacred Mountain of 4 gods?   Fri May 24, 2013 2:20 pm

It seems like they skipped over this event, Japanese Version was over 6 months ago. Is there any rhyme or reason why they skip/delay some events or put them out of order compared to JP order of events?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Mountain of 4 gods?   Fri May 24, 2013 2:33 pm

This is just my thought:

The Four Gods event introduces the first 7*. Once they give us a 7* people are going to start saving [more] money for events with 7*s and not pay as much for events with only 6* rewards. So they are exhausting events without 7* rewards first.

Of course SS knows that a lot of players are already saving money for the 7* events, but I think it's still smart money-wise for SS to hold out because players knowing 7*s are coming and actually having 7*s in the game is completely different. Right now it's a lot of hype, but once you see that 7* in-game that hype will change into something more.

So my opinion in short: Money.

Last edited by Cam on Fri May 24, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Mountain of 4 gods?   Fri May 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Pretty much what Cam said. It's simply more cost effectient for them to play out events without 7*s first even if these events have been long made.

Personally, I think this sort of power creeping is in the wrong direction and I'd like to know if this had a negative impact on their sales in the versions of Fantasica that have already released these events.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Mountain of 4 gods?   Fri May 24, 2013 7:58 pm

You guys kind of missed the point.

We aren't on the same pattern as Japanese server. So looking at the Japanese pattern of events =/= US pattern of events.

That being said, what Cam and Blar have pointed out is also true. They are probably releasing all the 6* events before toting out the 7* ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaan
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Mountain of 4 gods?   Fri May 24, 2013 8:24 pm

Yeah, we've never followed the JP order exactly. Sometimes we'll get two or three in order, but for each one in order we get at least that many out of order.

Trials of Sol-Lune has had the biggest delay so far; we got it almost 8 months after Japan did (7/5/2012 in Japan, 2/28/2013 for us.)

View user profile http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Mountain of 4 gods?   Today at 4:37 am

Back to top Go down

Sacred Mountain of 4 gods?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1