HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Newbie Question: What is Epona Goddess of Wealth good for?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Reverent-

PostSubject: Newbie Question: What is Epona Goddess of Wealth good for?   Fri May 24, 2013 12:07 pm

Hi all, just started playing this game last week and am totally addicted. I'm trying to collect and level 4* cards for questing and trade up to a 5*. I managed to get a Epona Goddess of Wealth card in the last event but it doesn't seem to be good for anything? Am I missing some special use for it? It's max leveled with no Atk values... So unless there is some special use for it, I'm assuming its only for collecting purposes...

Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question: What is Epona Goddess of Wealth good for?   Fri May 24, 2013 12:09 pm

It's for selling for 100k luna. You can also trade it in for 300LP at Leana's shop, which is good for pulling one random grab bag. The recommended use is probably to trade it for LP at Leana's shop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supremeJD
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question: What is Epona Goddess of Wealth good for?   Fri May 24, 2013 12:13 pm

Yeah, go ahead and trade it in for LP. It's definitely not worth the Luna, imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DFuzzy1

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question: What is Epona Goddess of Wealth good for?   Fri May 24, 2013 1:01 pm

Now's a pretty good time to hit up Leana's shop. Some of the better things you can get:

• 1 Ambrosia (for level-breaking units, only available here and through event rewards)
  • 5 Wish Stone Small (only available during the Awakening event, you can try selling them for TE)
  • 1 Minotaur (only available for the Awakening event, sell it for a few TE)
  • 1 Leana (4* ranged poison unit)
  • 1 Edwin (5* melee slow unit)

Of course, Leana will probably give you 200 Ally points / 1000 Brave points / 10000 Luna instead Razz

You might also get a Premium Ticket. Either take a gamble and use it, or send it back to Leana for 600 LP. Note that you can still get 2* and 3* units from a Premium Ticket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xmach
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question: What is Epona Goddess of Wealth good for?   Fri May 24, 2013 1:41 pm

I actually sold it for the 100k because it then satisifed your requirements for the Skill to increase revenue from sold units since I'd rather use low cards for feeding. And leana almost always gives me ally points or luna anyway, neither of which is in short supply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Reverent-

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question: What is Epona Goddess of Wealth good for?   Fri May 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Thanks for the heads up!

I took a chance and traded it in for LP for a grab bag. AND...... (Drumroll)..... Got 10K Luna. CRAPOLA.

Oh well. That was a fun gamble. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howii

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question: What is Epona Goddess of Wealth good for?   Fri May 24, 2013 10:31 pm

If you use epona as a feeder, does it give 1 level? Or just the xp of a 4* lvl 1?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilyere
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question: What is Epona Goddess of Wealth good for?   Sat May 25, 2013 1:12 pm

howii wrote:
If you use epona as a feeder, does it give 1 level? Or just the xp of a 4* lvl 1?
Epona is not intended to be used as a feeder, you just sell her for 100k Luna. I think if you tried to feed her she would give 1EXP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howii

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question: What is Epona Goddess of Wealth good for?   Sat May 25, 2013 3:32 pm

You're right. As a feeder she gives 1 Xp Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akyx94

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question: What is Epona Goddess of Wealth good for?   Wed May 29, 2013 11:05 am

Well ... for collection's sake?

Otherwise just a moneybag :T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eberronskies

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question: What is Epona Goddess of Wealth good for?   Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:51 am

Well you all had me scared to try the grab bag. Glad I still did. Got my first 5 star Edwin. Considering I just started playing last week I can't complain. Thanks for all the good info thou! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question: What is Epona Goddess of Wealth good for?   Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:05 pm

grats. there was no need to necropost though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question: What is Epona Goddess of Wealth good for?   Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:14 pm

kfcjamal wrote:
+1 for keeping the necro going
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shure
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question: What is Epona Goddess of Wealth good for?   Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:23 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
kfcjamal wrote:
+1 for keeping the necro going
Awakening the dead : o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie Question: What is Epona Goddess of Wealth good for?   Today at 3:38 am

Back to top Go down

Newbie Question: What is Epona Goddess of Wealth good for?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1