HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Which fresh 4* to buy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
neozh3

PostSubject: Which fresh 4* to buy   Fri May 24, 2013 8:47 am

As the title says, i just started the game 6 days ago and i and trying to get some TEs.

I just want to know which fresh 4*s to buy as i am quite sure some are worth more than the other at max level.

I dont really want to risk it so i came here to ask for advice.

What i am trying to do is to get some fresh 4*s and then train them to max level so that i can sell them off.

Thanks for reading and i apologize for my bad english as its not my first language

Back to top Go down
View user profile
supremeJD
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Which fresh 4* to buy   Fri May 24, 2013 11:32 am

If you're just going to sell them as 4* feeders, any 4* units will work. I also recommend just leveling them to Lv.40 and selling them for 2-3 TE. It's a lot more efficient to grind the 4*'s to Lv.40 and sell for 2 TE than to grind to Lv.80 and sell for 4 TE. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neozh3

PostSubject: Re: Which fresh 4* to buy   Fri May 24, 2013 11:42 pm

now that you mention it, buying 4* for 1 te and then training it to lvl 40 and then selling it for 2 te seems like pretty much work for 1 te profit... sigh.. i guess i have to start somewhere. thanks for your tip i appreciate it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supremeJD
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Which fresh 4* to buy   Sat May 25, 2013 6:00 am

neozh3 wrote:
now that you mention it, buying 4* for 1 te and then training it to lvl 40 and then selling it for 2 te seems like pretty much work for 1 te profit... sigh.. i guess i have to start somewhere. thanks for your tip i appreciate it

You can buy five fresh 4*'s for 2 TE if you look hard enough Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Which fresh 4* to buy   Sat May 25, 2013 10:27 am

supremeJD wrote:
neozh3 wrote:

You can buy five fresh 4*'s for 2 TE if you look hard enough Smile

Don't really need to look that hard.
I'll sell 5 fresh regular 4* for 2TE to newbies =)

Edit:
Clarification, I will sell it at this price for newbies without a 5*.

Quite some people have asked if I can sell them 4*s at this price, but my answer are all the same,
I wanted to help newbies to get their 1st 5*, don't try to take advantage from this and make it so that real newbies have less of a chance.

It is just fun to see so many people with decent cards who want to get this offer, some even with better leaders than I do.(I have a Borage as leader)

Consider sold out for the moment, I won't be pulling card packs anymore due to the idiotic marketing strategy of SS and mobage, and thus I don't really have that much 4*s to sell cheap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which fresh 4* to buy   Today at 9:23 am

Back to top Go down

Which fresh 4* to buy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1