HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Minotaur level 1 training boss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorrow



Join date : 2013-05-22
Posts : 3

PostSubject: Minotaur level 1 training boss   Wed May 22, 2013 6:58 am

I started playing fantasica a couple of days ago and I've run through all the level 1 training encounters and have found all the cards for each one. I'm currently at level 9 and every time I try to go against the boss -- the minotaur -- I lose. Is there something special I have to do or must have in my inventory? Is there a minimum level I should be? I'd like to try to get through this and the next few training levels before my 7 days are up but at this point, I'm not so sure I'll be able to.

Any help and/or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Sorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stubub
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-02
Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Minotaur level 1 training boss   Wed May 22, 2013 7:09 am

Your leader is the person who fights the boss.

If you level up your leader through the quests or through enhancing then you will beat him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorrow



Join date : 2013-05-22
Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Minotaur level 1 training boss   Wed May 22, 2013 7:15 am

Stubub wrote:
Your leader is the person who fights the boss.
If you level up your leader through the quests or through enhancing then you will beat him!
What's the minimum level the leader should be at. I *think* my leader is at level 9 (how can I check to be sure?).

Sorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-06
Posts : 1057

PostSubject: Re: Minotaur level 1 training boss   Wed May 22, 2013 7:23 am

Sorrow wrote:
Stubub wrote:
Your leader is the person who fights the boss.
If you level up your leader through the quests or through enhancing then you will beat him!
What's the minimum level the leader should be at. I *think* my leader is at level 9 (how can I check to be sure?).

Sorrow

If you want better chance of winning, send ally request for any player with 5/6* lead and then choose call friend(or assist? I forgot the name lol) when the battle start. Let's hope that your new ally pop out of nowhere and make an easy kill for you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorrow



Join date : 2013-05-22
Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Minotaur level 1 training boss   Wed May 22, 2013 7:54 am

Esofonic wrote:
If you want better chance of winning, send ally request for any player with 5/6* lead and then choose call friend(or assist? I forgot the name lol) when the battle start. Let's hope that your new ally pop out of nowhere and make an easy kill for you Smile
I sent out some ally requests but none have responded yet. I guess I'll try again once I do get an ally. Thanks!

Sorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xmach
☆☆


Join date : 2013-05-07
Posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Minotaur level 1 training boss   Wed May 22, 2013 8:53 am

Maybe start with3* and 4* allies, they are more likely to accept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-06
Posts : 1057

PostSubject: Re: Minotaur level 1 training boss   Wed May 22, 2013 9:16 am

Sorrow wrote:

I sent out some ally requests but none have responded yet. I guess I'll try again once I do get an ally. Thanks!

Sorrow

you can try asking first, can I be your ally or something.

your chance of being approved will be much higher that way.

you can also go to top ranker wall/rare card report and post looking for ally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wulf



Join date : 2013-05-12
Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Minotaur level 1 training boss   Wed May 22, 2013 9:37 am

I found I had an easier time finding allies if I check to see how many allies the player had in their profile. Try to ask people who have 16 or less allies and they are more likely to accept as long as they've played within the last day or so. Check your in progress invites and make sure none of them have since maxed allies. Delete the ones that are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaan
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-30
Posts : 308

PostSubject: Re: Minotaur level 1 training boss   Wed May 22, 2013 11:10 am

You can also just do quest 2-7 for an hour or two and get your leader up to level 30+.

_________________
Visit the FANTASICA WIKI!
kik:kadaan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Minotaur level 1 training boss   Today at 6:36 am

Back to top Go down
 
Minotaur level 1 training boss
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Minotaur level 1 training boss
» Sculpting Training, tips..
» Masq's Breeding and EV Training Center (OPEN)
» Prayers for my boss
» Beastman Minotaur - Equipment to take for him

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: