HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
christinamyngo



Join date : 2013-01-31
Posts : 13

PostSubject: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Tue May 21, 2013 3:32 am

They are some of my favorite character designs. ^^ Pardon the messy sketch.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by christinamyngo on Tue May 21, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mewcake
☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-23
Posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Tue May 21, 2013 9:10 am

WOW just wow!!! How long have you been drawing? This is amazing!!! I'm so jealous >.<
More, more, more!!~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christinamyngo



Join date : 2013-01-31
Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Tue May 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Mewcake wrote:
WOW just wow!!! How long have you been drawing? This is amazing!!! I'm so jealous >.<
More, more, more!!~

Thank you so much. Smile I first started drawing when I was four years old--so about 16 years. I can't remember when I first started drawing anime style though. And, ha ha, I had fun drawing Kyo the most, so I drew her again and decided to color her. It's not finished yet. ^^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Tue May 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Very nice~! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-09
Posts : 587

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Tue May 21, 2013 7:04 pm

O_O

The Kyo drawing looks amazing even in its incomplete form. Really looking forward to see the finished product.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christinamyngo



Join date : 2013-01-31
Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Wed May 22, 2013 1:01 am

Thank you both so much. >v< Her outfit is so detailed; it's fun to draw/color.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fmhern



Join date : 2013-02-10
Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Thu May 23, 2013 11:56 am

Lol, Kyo looks badass, sis! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christinamyngo



Join date : 2013-01-31
Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Thu May 23, 2013 1:02 pm

fmhern wrote:
Lol, Kyo looks badass, sis! Very Happy

Ha ha, thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mewcake
☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-23
Posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Sat May 25, 2013 8:46 am

Oh my gosh!! :O I love it so far!! I'm a huge fan now!! I absolutely cant wait to see it finished!!~ Very Happy

Is this with watercolor on paper? Keep up the awesomeness!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christinamyngo



Join date : 2013-01-31
Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Sat May 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Mewcake wrote:
Oh my gosh!! :O I love it so far!! I'm a huge fan now!! I absolutely cant wait to see it finished!!~ Very Happy

Is this with watercolor on paper? Keep up the awesomeness!!

Thank you very much. Very Happy It's Copic markers on sketchbook paper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia



Join date : 2013-03-11
Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Sun May 26, 2013 10:23 pm

OMG can you colour my pictures !!! This is beautiful!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christinamyngo



Join date : 2013-01-31
Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Mon May 27, 2013 12:46 am

CardCaptorSophia wrote:
OMG can you colour my pictures !!! This is beautiful!!!

Thank you! Ha ha, if it didn't take so much time... :,)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ixsa100996



Join date : 2013-04-29
Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Mon May 27, 2013 5:57 pm

WOW! They all look amazing! Love your coloring too! Please keep it up! I would love to see more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christinamyngo



Join date : 2013-01-31
Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Mon May 27, 2013 6:25 pm

ixsa100996 wrote:
WOW! They all look amazing! Love your coloring too! Please keep it up! I would love to see more!

Thank you so much. Smile I don't have any more Fantasica art in progress at the moment, and I haven't worked much on either drawing in this thread since posting them. But, when I finish the Kyo one, I'll post it so you can see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ixsa100996



Join date : 2013-04-29
Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Mon May 27, 2013 7:14 pm

christinamyngo wrote:
ixsa100996 wrote:
WOW! They all look amazing! Love your coloring too! Please keep it up! I would love to see more!

Thank you so much. Smile I don't have any more Fantasica art in progress at the moment, and I haven't worked much on either drawing in this thread since posting them. But, when I finish the Kyo one, I'll post it so you can see.

Oh! i didnt mean to be pushy! im sorry! but love your kyo Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christinamyngo



Join date : 2013-01-31
Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Tue May 28, 2013 3:58 am

ixsa100996 wrote:
christinamyngo wrote:
ixsa100996 wrote:
WOW! They all look amazing! Love your coloring too! Please keep it up! I would love to see more!

Thank you so much. Smile I don't have any more Fantasica art in progress at the moment, and I haven't worked much on either drawing in this thread since posting them. But, when I finish the Kyo one, I'll post it so you can see.

Oh! i didnt mean to be pushy! im sorry! but love your kyo Smile

I didn't take it that way at all. Smile No need to be sorry. And thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animestar5000



Join date : 2013-05-01
Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Thu May 30, 2013 6:18 am

christinamyngo wrote:
Mewcake wrote:
WOW just wow!!! How long have you been drawing? This is amazing!!! I'm so jealous >.<
More, more, more!!~

Thank you so much. Smile I first started drawing when I was four years old--so about 16 years. I can't remember when I first started drawing anime style though. And, ha ha, I had fun drawing Kyo the most, so I drew her again and decided to color her. It's not finished yet. ^^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OMG!! this is really impressive! I want to draw Kyo but her outfit is so confusing! Shocked
Check out my artwork! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christinamyngo



Join date : 2013-01-31
Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Thu May 30, 2013 3:24 pm

Animestar5000 wrote:
christinamyngo wrote:
Mewcake wrote:
WOW just wow!!! How long have you been drawing? This is amazing!!! I'm so jealous >.<
More, more, more!!~

Thank you so much. Smile I first started drawing when I was four years old--so about 16 years. I can't remember when I first started drawing anime style though. And, ha ha, I had fun drawing Kyo the most, so I drew her again and decided to color her. It's not finished yet. ^^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OMG!! this is really impressive! I want to draw Kyo but her outfit is so confusing! Shocked
Check out my artwork! Razz

Thank you! Yeah, it's a bit difficult interpreting the outfits from the images on the cards. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King-Shawe
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Thu May 30, 2013 10:50 pm

This is really impressive work. I hope you'll finish these and share them with us when you're done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christinamyngo



Join date : 2013-01-31
Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Thu May 30, 2013 11:27 pm

King-Shawe wrote:
This is really impressive work. I hope you'll finish these and share them with us when you're done.

Thank you very much! I don't think I'll finish the sketch, but I'll definitely post when I finish the Kyo drawing. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TFfloss



Join date : 2013-06-01
Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:49 am

god, your skill.. i lovethe kyo ilustration (the solo kyo)
god that art is better than the original art -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christinamyngo



Join date : 2013-01-31
Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:05 pm

TFfloss wrote:
god, your skill.. i lovethe kyo ilustration (the solo kyo)
god that art is better than the original art -.-
Thank you for your kind words! I love the original art, though. Smile And I completely forgot that I still need to finish that drawing, ha ha. I stopped playing Fantasica, though. No time. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubbleclouds



Join date : 2013-08-31
Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:36 am

i also think your drawing awsome ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo   Today at 3:14 am

Back to top Go down
 
[Image] Sketch of Henry, Dermond, and Kyo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Character Sketch of Ishita & Raman of Yeh hai Mohabbatein
» Fantastica Mermaid Sketch [Image]
» Image of priest's hands holding host or chalice?
» Potters Wheel image on large plate/makera mark SF ?
» Doctor Who Comic Relief 2011 sketch confirmed

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Artwork Center-
Jump to: