HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Noob Question Re: Feeders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: Noob Question Re: Feeders   Sun May 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Does anyone know what's the easiest ways, or more importantly, the more efficient ways to grow feeders? I've just started on feeders about a day ago, so I really don't know if I'm doing it correctly.

I get my feeders from the 4-5 Training quest, Then train them at 4-7 with max allies. To be honest, it takes a long while to grow just one IMO, as I usually run 2*'s up to lvl 20. But I've heard somewhere people run 1*'s up to lvl 10.

Which would benefit more in the long run? Because I only ever get like 6-7 [lvl20 2*'s] feeders in a full day. And doing 1*s up to lvl 10 sounds faster, but with less gain.

Help plox, and thanks~!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Noob Question Re: Feeders   Sun May 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Honestly, I wouldn't spend so much time on levelling up 1*s & 2*s through questing when you can utilise that time to level up your 4*s instead, which are far more valuable.

Feed any 1*s you get from training into a 2* - only 6 is required to get them at Lv.6 which is the recommended level to stop at. Any higher will be a waste of your spare 1* feeders and your current limited luna. (When you can get 1mil in a day easily, then luna isn't considered a problem)

If you prefer to feed more into your 2*, it takes 16-17 1*s to get a 2* up to Lv.10.
If you use the same type as feeder on a unit you're trying to enhance, it will gain bonus exp which is pretty minimal but can make a difference.

For example, if you feed 16 melee 1*s into a Yakov (melee 2*), he will get to Lv.10 well without the need of another 1*.

After that, should you wish to level up out your 2*s to Lv.20, do your questing on 2-7 for 300exp each run. The great thing about this place is that you can do every minute (since it only needs 1 minute cooldown) and allows you to grind them faster than doing any of the latest quests (38-6 gives 660exp with 5 minute cooldown).

I'm told it takes a Lv.1 4* to reach Lv.80 in about 18 hrs straight if you only do 2-7.

For training, best to go up to 26-5 and beyond as they start giving you 3* feeders which people value more these days. Unfortunately, they're all monster 3*s so enhancing them is the only way to go for them. However, the brave packs have become more generous lately, so you should be able to get a couple 2*s within 4-12 draws, or even a 3*.

5 Lv.10+ 3* feeder set can get you just 1 TE, should you find the right buyer, which you can use to buy a fresh 4*.

This should have been asked in the FAQ or Game Discussion by the way...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Noob Question Re: Feeders   Sun May 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Jesus, you have no clue how much this helps.

I never knew about the same-unit exp trick, as the lvl20 thing seemed like a good idea from the get-go.
I'd feed it into my 70-75 Holly who'd up an entire level with just one or two, and I though that was a good way to shoot it up without wasting my godesses.

as with 26-5 I figured it was easier just to get a 2* unit that you can train as it's more readily available. As Training monsters take much more effort, I didn't assume you'd only even need it to get to lvl 6.

Thanks dude. And sorry for posting in the wrong section :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Noob Question Re: Feeders   Sun May 19, 2013 11:45 pm

In addition to memphiskite's advice, here's what I do:

1) Train on 24-5. This gives you 3*s and costs the least TPs (26TP). Like memphiskite said, lvl10 3*s x5 will get you 1TE.
2) Use all your 1*s on level 1 units to save luna. You can always enhance a bunch of 2*s to use on a level 1 4*, and then quest the rest. a level 40 4* will get you around 2TE, depending on buyer.
3) Max brave allies daily, this will give you brave points to get free cards to feed.
4) Once you get some TE, use them to get fresh 4*s. Spend 1TE at a time to save space, and 1TE should get you at least 2 fresh regular 4*s.

Keep repeating the above, selling 3* and 4* feeders, and your TE should build slowly but steadily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Noob Question Re: Feeders   Mon May 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Another thing, follow some of the recommended enhancing numbers as shown here:
  1. Using the graphs, feed your 2★'s and 3★'s the highest number of 1★'s that will keep the red line level with the top of the graph. This way, you lose 0 experience levels from feeding.
  2. Don't worry about type matching unless you are feeding 3★'s. For 2★'s, it's not worth even a level unless it's during an enhance boost period.
  3. If you're planning on growing a lot of feeders, get Blessing of the Valkyries maxed as soon as possible.
  4. If you haven't reached 26-5 in training yet, stick to 10-4.

Here's also an alternative way of enhancing, which utilizes your time during TP recharge.
  1. Train 10-4 until out of TP.
  2. Complete quest 2-7 using only 1★'s from 10-4 and max allies.
  3. Feed only 5x lvl 10 1★'s to each Bear.
  4. Repeat
Using this method you go through a lot less cards, save on Luna, and it gives you something to do while waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Noob Question Re: Feeders   Tue May 21, 2013 6:50 pm

sorry for the late replies.

@J4YAnswer: I don't normally braves allies (I admit lol) so I guess I'll have to get right on that. The TP I save for doing 24-5 is a godsend seeing as I only poured up to lvl 25 or so on my TP bar. I have a handful of fresh 4*s atm, and I'm farming them all up to atleast lvl50 to be of any use, or ready to sell.

@Cavemaneca: Thanks for the link to the graph! Though there are a Waffle tonne of reading, I'll be getting right on it asap. As I originally said earlier, I was looking for the most efficient ways of taking up feeders as I wanted to lvl up my cards quickly. Along with J4Y and memphiskite, the save-on-luna guide will be a great help (I only have just over a mil ._.) thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noob Question Re: Feeders   Today at 7:01 am

Back to top Go down
Noob Question Re: Feeders
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1