HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

We're having a war, and you're invited!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: We're having a war, and you're invited!   Wed May 15, 2013 6:51 pm

So get this, the other day, I was just a few Harps of Ruin away from a new monster unit so I figured I'd do a few quests and battle a few random folks to get the rest, and this one guy that I attacked decided he was going to attack back and steal the item that I had stolen from him, despite the fact that he already had more than one and didn't need it.

So I stole it right back. he attacked twice, stealing it back the second time (probably messed up and forgot to target the artifact, but whatever), and so I stole it back.

I was thinking of attacking him again just to take some luna (wooo) when I saw that I couldn't attack him again that day - I figure he must have had the same message.

I battled a few random people and stole the rest of the harps, and got my monster before anyone would steal anything from me to prevent me from getting it.

fast forward to today, and this guy attacked me twice and stole two DIFFERENT items, so that I'd be slightly inconvenienced, two steps farther away from getting my stray cat (eventually, but whatever).

I was like "Hey, that's just, like, not cool, man." and I asked my allies if they'd be interested in attacking this dude for whatever reasons they wanted, and they were like "sure!"

And now this guy has his allies attacking me, and get this: one of his poor buddies failed to get through my meager defenses (I don't even have a stray cat yo) and so I posted a thank you on his wall and sent him some brave because hey, I'm a nice tentacle monster.

But I saw that this guy is spamming his buddies desperate for help to get revenge or whatever and I was like "This is too awesome not to share."

So we're gonna have a war, or something, and you guys are invited. feel free to attack me or this other dude. feel free to join in and stuff.

You can join team tentacles, my id is 63110567, send me a message and I'll get you on board (it would be uncool to post the other guy's id on the forum, that would be unsportsmanlike)

or you can join team other guy, and just attack me straight up and invent some cool battle cry.

Or you can attack us both or create your own faction or whatever.

Maybe someday in the future, when we're bored, we can do this with more people and set up a ladder and some prizes or something. For now though, it's just all battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: We're having a war, and you're invited!   Wed May 15, 2013 9:27 pm

*scratches head*

I've never actually seen anything like this before.

I mean in the past there have been people asing for hits to attack people relentlessly, and we always shut that down because it's just wrong.

But this is something else entirely. So, I'll leave it for now, as long as it stays in the realm of fun and good sportsmanship and whatnot.

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: We're having a war, and you're invited!   Thu May 16, 2013 3:19 am

Tentacle Love wrote:
So get this, the other day, I was just a few Harps of Ruin away from a new monster unit so I figured I'd do a few quests and battle a few random folks to get the rest, and this one guy that I attacked decided he was going to attack back and steal the item that I had stolen from him, despite the fact that he already had more than one and didn't need it.

So I stole it right back. he attacked twice, stealing it back the second time (probably messed up and forgot to target the artifact, but whatever), and so I stole it back.

I was thinking of attacking him again just to take some luna (wooo) when I saw that I couldn't attack him again that day - I figure he must have had the same message.

I battled a few random people and stole the rest of the harps, and got my monster before anyone would steal anything from me to prevent me from getting it.

fast forward to today, and this guy attacked me twice and stole two DIFFERENT items, so that I'd be slightly inconvenienced, two steps farther away from getting my stray cat (eventually, but whatever).

I was like "Hey, that's just, like, not cool, man." and I asked my allies if they'd be interested in attacking this dude for whatever reasons they wanted, and they were like "sure!"

And now this guy has his allies attacking me, and get this: one of his poor buddies failed to get through my meager defenses (I don't even have a stray cat yo) and so I posted a thank you on his wall and sent him some brave because hey, I'm a nice tentacle monster.

But I saw that this guy is spamming his buddies desperate for help to get revenge or whatever and I was like "This is too awesome not to share."

So we're gonna have a war, or something, and you guys are invited. feel free to attack me or this other dude. feel free to join in and stuff.

You can join team tentacles, my id is 63110567, send me a message and I'll get you on board (it would be uncool to post the other guy's id on the forum, that would be unsportsmanlike)

or you can join team other guy, and just attack me straight up and invent some cool battle cry.

Or you can attack us both or create your own faction or whatever.

Maybe someday in the future, when we're bored, we can do this with more people and set up a ladder and some prizes or something. For now though, it's just all battle.
No, I am more likely to attack you because you started it. Don't battle if you can't handle it. That guys was just avenging back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flarex10

PostSubject: Re: We're having a war, and you're invited!   Thu May 16, 2013 6:45 pm

hmmmm. i'm currently broke and i need to do 300 battles ... where do i sign up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cavemaneca
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: We're having a war, and you're invited!   Thu May 23, 2013 4:48 pm

And this is why when I steal artifacts I always pick the guy with the longest time inactive.

The end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aLChaLChaLCh

PostSubject: Re: We're having a war, and you're invited!   Fri May 24, 2013 1:19 am

Cavemaneca wrote:
And this is why when I steal artifacts I always pick the guy with the longest time inactive.

The end.

I'm so week i need to do this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SactoSmithers

PostSubject: Re: We're having a war, and you're invited!   Fri May 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Tentacle Love wrote:
MFW that "poor buddy" was me.

All I saw was a call for help from one of my allies looking for help because some guy kept attacking him (possibly a her, but there are no girls on the internet). I figured, "Why not? Ill take a swing just this once." Apparently, my crappy cards werent good enough, as the decent ones I have all cost 25-30 points, and I also had zero allies online to help.

Fast forward a week or two, and I was perusing the internet to see any tips that might be useful, and I stumble upon this site and thread. This is pretty hilarious.

As an ally of the person youve declared war upon, Ill let you know that apparently hes been attacked so many times, he has no luna anymore. Why am I telling you all this? Basically, I dont care about this game that much, let alone my ally. Hes one of the annoying ones that has to let you know every time they send braves, and makes a big deal out of everything. Id kick him from my list, but hes at least active a lot, so I can at least get ally points out of the guy.

tl;dr- Your war is working and you have financially ruined (and possibly broken the spirit of) the person you went to war with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: We're having a war, and you're invited!   Fri May 24, 2013 4:12 pm

I doubt many people actually attacked the guy after looking at this post. My reaction was "this is so pointless" and just moved on to something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're having a war, and you're invited!   Today at 3:11 am

Back to top Go down

We're having a war, and you're invited!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1