HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

1st premium mega box opening!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xoxoxo

PostSubject: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Wed May 15, 2013 2:27 am

OMG I'm so excited and scared at the same time bounce cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BayushiKira
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Wed May 15, 2013 2:37 am

Haha... Do share what you get! Very Happy KIK me at eugenepng if that is a better form of communication.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xoxoxo

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Wed May 15, 2013 5:40 am

I got my hopes up too much haha. 5 4*s, Danu and a bunch of 3*s. Oh well. Btw great auction, you handled it well, mate!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amasuro
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Wed May 15, 2013 10:11 am

You should try the step-up packs next time you decide to buy a pack. Way higher chance of getting something good.

Unless you wanted the new arena units Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joradx

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Wed May 15, 2013 12:50 pm

Imo, step up packs if you want a chance at a upgrade. Card series if you hope to get something new!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M60A1
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Wed May 15, 2013 10:23 pm

LMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Wed May 15, 2013 11:46 pm

the new arena units sure are tempting, (she's so pretty!) but I think I'll hold off for now and wait for more step up packs.

Not that it will do me any good.

Hopefully I'll get rich and be able to dump a thousand on the game. then I won't care!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BayushiKira
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Thu May 16, 2013 3:04 am

Xoxoxo wrote:
I got my hopes up too much haha. 5 4*s, Danu and a bunch of 3*s. Oh well. Btw great auction, you handled it well, mate!

Didn't turned out that well for me... Had a few disappoint incidents. But no worries. Glad it is all in the past...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skrfirefly
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Sat May 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Amasuro wrote:
You should try the step-up packs next time you decide to buy a pack. Way higher chance of getting something good.

Unless you wanted the new arena units Razz

Won't Agreed too much on this, More chances on getting 6* is a marketing gimmick, been there done that. saddly Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turtle76

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Mon May 20, 2013 4:48 am

Yeah. 4 last step up packs got me a thrain..... So excited.... not Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klifey
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Mon May 20, 2013 7:39 am

Last edited by Klifey on Sat May 25, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cavemaneca
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Mon May 20, 2013 10:03 am

Xoxoxo wrote:

Same for me Sad

Free player here, and I was getting tons of free MobaCoin because I kept getting notifications to "Try x game for n Mobacoins!", wound up with 4,500 free coins, and bought Premium and Mega boxes.

Got 4 3★'s and the rest 4★'s, kinda disappointed. So, I bought 4 levels of the step up packs, got all 4★'s. When will I ever get my 5★+???

(on a side note I'm now getting a lot of 4★'s up to feeder level ^_^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DesperCZ

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Tue May 21, 2013 3:04 am

It is really wasting money to buy these packs. I really dont know, why Mobage dont guarantee higher cards in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cavemaneca
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Tue May 21, 2013 7:40 am

Looking at it carefully, they are doing nothing wrong. There is no text in the card pack screen that says you're going to get 5* and 6* cards. As well, the most they every tell you is a "14x chance at a 6*!" which is technically correct.

As well, they HAVE to show all of the available to draw cards.
"The kinds and rarities of items available for purchase should be given equal display coverage."

In other words, Fanta never says you're absolutely going to get a 5* or 6*, so it's entirely possible to never draw one in 100 MegaBoxes.

Safest way to ensure a 6* is just buying TE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xoxoxo

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Tue May 21, 2013 7:42 am

At the 7ts step, the prob of a 6* pull is only 2%, 10x the 1st step % of.2% lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cavemaneca
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Tue May 21, 2013 8:21 am

Xoxoxo wrote:
At the 7ts step, the prob of a 6* pull is only 2%, 10x the 1st step % of.2% lmao

Here's a simple question. Where do those percentages come from? Likely answer is they come from the small subset of buyers who actually use the forum and recorded their numbers. Either value is easily within realms of statistical anomalies.

While I'm not going to defend the terrible odds they put in place, I really doubt they literally cheat their "customers" out of what they buy.

Now, if you have a better sample size, that would be different. About 5,000-10,000 draws from Premium Box, Mega Box, and Premium Packs each is how much you'd need to have relevant statistics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DesperCZ

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Tue May 21, 2013 10:35 am

I really dont know, why they have such a stupid marketing politic. I am not poor, but paying such a huge money for a virtual cards, which can dissappear at the moment, when Mobage says - finishing our job - is stupid.

I am playing World of Tanks for PC, it is free with micropayments - and nobody is trying to get all my money there. And they are a really big corporation now - all on free game.

The price of Fanta packs is CRAZY. One pack cost same as four MC Donalds Cheesburgers (300 coins) and I can get a stupid ** of it? I really dont understand that people, paying thousands of buck them to have maybe some rare card. And tons of normal guys and girls will pay nothing, because Mobage has a BIG EYES and wants really foolish money for nothing in real.

Especially, if you have no sure to have almost one 6* in 3000 megapack etc. Their marketing is really over my head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cavemaneca
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Tue May 21, 2013 11:42 am

Honestly it should be comparable to standard costs for REAL TCG's. At least with a real TCG there are manufacturing and distribution costs that they have to handle. With a game it's all digital.

To be comparable, a single Premium draw should be 50 coins, the 6 pack be 250, and the 14 pack be 500. They don't even need to change the pull rates, just adjust the price. They're just too greedy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arabelladonna
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Tue May 21, 2013 11:43 am

To guarantee a 6* pull would totally unbalance the game and the economy within the game. There are 6*s you can earn through a lot of time and effort, and the ones you can pull by getting lucky. You could spend your money on TE instead of packs and trade for a 6* but since one TE is about equal to £1 or $1 you'd REALLY be paying penny for penny for that 6* instead of the chance to get lucky and sell a pulled or earned one for loads of TE at once. It definitely seems unfair I know I have spent well over £500 at this point and no 6*s or even 5*s but I'm going to spend my free money (not money allocated for food and bills etc) how I please - on some card packs Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
Cavemaneca
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Tue May 21, 2013 11:55 am

Guaranteeing a 6* would definitely be a bad idea. It should always be luck or hard work, and often a lot of money or trading.

The thing I'm trying to compare it to is a "real" TCG, since that's the type of game they claim to be. If you spent say 30$ on packs, not only do you get more cards, but there's a VERY good chance of picking up a $20-$40 trade value card(read 5*). And if you buy a whole box of packs for $80 or so, you can often get a few $50+ cards.

It's just that it's too lopsided towards the top. What real TCG can you name where almost all of the actually useful rare cards cost $100-$300 a piece? Why aren't there more $40-$50ish value cards in the market?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DesperCZ

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Tue May 21, 2013 1:39 pm

Cavemaneca wrote:
Honestly it should be comparable to standard costs for REAL TCG's. At least with a real TCG there are manufacturing and distribution costs that they have to handle. With a game it's all digital.

To be comparable, a single Premium draw should be 50 coins, the 6 pack be 250, and the 14 pack be 500. They don't even need to change the pull rates, just adjust the price. They're just too greedy.

totaly agree! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Tue May 21, 2013 9:28 pm

Are you guys all loaded or do you just all have disposable income? o_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arabelladonna
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Tue May 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Neither. I put money aside to spend on events I like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st premium mega box opening!!   Today at 11:33 am

Back to top Go down

1st premium mega box opening!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1