HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Newbie question about trading and the current market

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scyneir

PostSubject: Newbie question about trading and the current market   Tue May 14, 2013 10:59 pm

So, I found this forum whilst searching for a guide on how to be awesome at Fantasica and I found that guide here (thanks struesdell). In that guide it said I could trade luna for units, however, I checked through the trade center and everyone trades for TE (which I assume is time elixers) and potions.

Am I allowed to just rock into the trade center and ask people to sell me units for luna or that culturally unacceptable?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BayushiKira
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Newbie question about trading and the current market   Wed May 15, 2013 12:15 am

You can potentially try though there are lesser instance of Luna for cards these days. Only in very special circumstances and it will like be 1 million Luna for like a 4* card?

Time Elixirs (TE) and Potions (Pots) are the more common currency people use to trade. Hope this helps. No problems with asking but some people might get offended and start attacking you. Bad and lousy traders those are but yeah to each their own. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scyneir

PostSubject: Re: Newbie question about trading and the current market   Wed May 15, 2013 12:53 am

You've been most helpful, my dear Scorpion. Bit of a shame about traders being slighted over trading for luna, but I gotta start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BayushiKira
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Newbie question about trading and the current market   Wed May 15, 2013 12:57 am

Scyneir wrote:
You've been most helpful, my dear Scorpion. Bit of a shame about traders being slighted over trading for luna, but I gotta start somewhere.

Another fellow L5R player? Else you wouldn't have known.

Start by building your stash. The way I started was to buy 4* for 1 TE then max them and sell them for more TE. Then getting 5* and finally getting a 6*... Small steps but a step at a time.

KIK me at eugenepng if you need help. KIK is a messanger that you can download from AppStore. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Newbie question about trading and the current market   Wed May 15, 2013 1:22 am

I would check the date on the guides you are reading (like anything by struesdell), they are probably old and out of date. This game changes pretty fast, card values change daily and there are huge differences from month to month.

If you want up to date info, either ask in the "Ask a Question" thread or come talk in the chat room.

Ask Question Thread: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3518-faq-got-questions-ask-here

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scyneir

PostSubject: Re: Newbie question about trading and the current market   Wed May 15, 2013 1:34 am

BayushiKira wrote:
Scyneir wrote:

Another fellow L5R player? Else you wouldn't have known.

Yeah, just started a couple of weeks before the Kotei here which I believe was a couple of months ago. Playing Lion paragon currently, but I hear they're on their way out in the next arc. =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Newbie question about trading and the current market   Wed May 15, 2013 2:11 am

Try this:

Post an ad saying you want to buy a 4* unit with 9.4 million Luna.

Let me know how many people jump to that.

Sadly, it takes a long time to get that much Luna fast.
If you're patient enough to run through Quest 38-6 and Training 26-5 or higher for 12 hours a day, you could manage about 1 mil....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Scyneir

PostSubject: Re: Newbie question about trading and the current market   Wed May 15, 2013 2:13 am

memphiskite wrote:
Post an ad saying you want to buy a 4* unit with 9.4 million Luna.

That seems incredibly inflated. =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BayushiKira
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Newbie question about trading and the current market   Wed May 15, 2013 2:16 am

Looks like you are getting great advice from those excellent players above... I am still learning myself. Hope you have fun!

Scyneir wrote:
Yeah, just started a couple of weeks before the Kotei here which I believe was a couple of months ago. Playing Lion paragon currently, but I hear they're on their way out in the next arc. =/

More of a Scorpion/Crane player... However, I stopped long time ago...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TruthMaker
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Newbie question about trading and the current market   Wed May 15, 2013 10:19 pm

bounce not 9million luna.. a 5* is actually possible for 1-3 million luna. Just like 1-2 weeks ago my ally brought 3 5* cards for 3-5 million all together?

4* is around 200-500K luna depending on who u ask.

It's not that tough...Just needs lots of effort to find them but it is possible bounce

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scyneir

PostSubject: Re: Newbie question about trading and the current market   Wed May 15, 2013 10:32 pm

TruthMaker wrote:
bounce not 9million luna.. a 5* is actually possible for 1-3 million luna. Just like 1-2 weeks ago my ally brought 3 5* cards for 3-5 million all together?

4* is around 200-500K luna depending on who u ask.

It's not that tough...Just needs lots of effort to find them but it is possible bounce

Very Happy

You brighten my day =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bboyyomama

PostSubject: Re: Newbie question about trading and the current market   Thu May 16, 2013 2:47 am

Wts 4* for 9.4 mil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Newbie question about trading and the current market   Thu May 30, 2013 11:46 am

lol most 4* sell for 1-2 mil Luna

max level 4* sell for 10M Luna

or at least that's what happened last Luna only auction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathanmg

PostSubject: Re: Newbie question about trading and the current market   Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:44 pm

ATM I value 2 million at 1 TE, 1 million at 1pot, fresh 4* at 1 million/1 pot. I'd be ecstatic getting any 5* unit for a luna trade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KwanLie

PostSubject: Re: Newbie question about trading and the current market   Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:34 am

Who sold 4* 5* for luna? Pls tell me...
I wanna buy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie question about trading and the current market   Today at 7:07 am

Back to top Go down

Newbie question about trading and the current market
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1