HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Ahoy, friends!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Klaius



Join date : 2012-10-04
Posts : 7

PostSubject: Ahoy, friends!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:39 pm

Been playing since a day after the event started. Very surprised with this game, I've never played a game of this genre as much as I have Fantastica. Hope I can get to F100 before event ends tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]


Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 320

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy, friends!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:51 pm

Good luck and welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gunzlinger
Gravedigger [Retired]


Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy, friends!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Klaius wrote:
Been playing since a day after the event started. Very surprised with this game, I've never played a game of this genre as much as I have Fantastica. Hope I can get to F100 before event ends tomorrow.
It's only tomorrow technically.

It really ends tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-14
Posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy, friends!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:06 pm

Gunzlinger wrote:
Klaius wrote:
Been playing since a day after the event started. Very surprised with this game, I've never played a game of this genre as much as I have Fantastica. Hope I can get to F100 before event ends tomorrow.
It's only tomorrow technically.

It really ends tonight.
I hate how they do that. Whenever I am not paying attention I always think 'No worries, I still have another day!'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy, friends!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:02 pm

I made that mistake with Demon's Tower (but I feel like a bunch of other people did as well, so it was to my benefit).

Almost made the same mistake with Venus Colosseum.

But I am so ready for this event to end!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy, friends!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:05 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
But I am so ready for this event to end!

Me too... Then I can stop trying my luck at the Witches Series Box for Oktavia....





Only to come back at it again for a different set... Neutral


BTW... yoyoyoyo Klaius~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy, friends!   Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:19 pm

I'm absolutely in love with her in-game sprite... maybe one day. :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ahoy, friends!   Today at 4:50 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Ahoy, friends!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» "VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips)
» The Dark Knight returns with some super friends !
» "A HARVEST OF FRIENDS"
» Friends set 3065
» Accepting Friends^^

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: