HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Trading Advice ( For Me )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDjinn151

PostSubject: Trading Advice ( For Me )   Wed May 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Can Anyone give me some advice on trading? I've been playing for about 2 weeks and I'm at level 45. The only thing I'm not to sure about is trading

Last edited by TheDjinn151 on Wed May 01, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : New Question)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ascheriit
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Advice ( For Me )   Wed May 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Hey! Although you might have chance on having one of the more experienced players offering you your first 4* star card or 3* card with the 280,000 Luna, the currency in this game is time elixirs and pots. (Time is money... literally. xD)

Pots are worth half of time elixirs. If you have 2 time elixirs I would recommend you on getting the elf series as plenty of people are selling them (Adieu looks smexy >.<)

Most 4* are 2 te fresh (meaning lv. 1) However there are some that are limited edition (LE) which only came from a special event which will never repeat itself. (Hugues, Prier and Hraesvelgr are some examples where people become attached and sell for 6, if not 10 te)

Here is a list of all the units in the game (released and upcoming) :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ah580hHTHdZadGN5QU9FRTE1TFNxM2FZMmVDaVV0VUE&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=500
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koschii
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Advice ( For Me )   Wed May 01, 2013 5:44 pm

I'd like to correct: most 4*s are 1TE each^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ascheriit
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Advice ( For Me )   Wed May 01, 2013 6:38 pm

^ oh right xD I wasn't even thinking of classic

Edit: but yes xD DON'T BUY A CLASSIC FOR 2 TE! I wouldn't even buy classics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunchoy

PostSubject: Re: Trading Advice ( For Me )   Wed May 01, 2013 7:05 pm

There're some people selling fresh common 4*s at 3te a set too lol. (lowest i've seen is 5 for 2 but don't think that's around anymore.)

But anywho, welcome to the realm of fantasica... the world of trading largely relies on the forums + the rare card reports in the bottom of the card pack page. If you go to one of the profiles in the rare card report, there will be people advertising their cards all the time. There you can also post and ask for price checks on certain cards. Always nice to ask there or allies to make sure you ain't getting ripped off Razz, 'specially since you are new (There's also a thread stickied at the top of this subforum for price checks and trade advice as well).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading Advice ( For Me )   Today at 8:49 am

Back to top Go down

Trading Advice ( For Me )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1