HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizuku07
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Fri May 03, 2013 6:05 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku07
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Sat May 04, 2013 11:11 am

Bump, Sonia level 60 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku07
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Sat May 04, 2013 2:28 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raisiel



Join date : 2013-04-29
Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Sat May 04, 2013 3:05 pm

Would you take MAX Lady Sun, MAX Hugues, level 66 Farrah, level 32 Partenope and 5TE for Sonia?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku07
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Sat May 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Raisiel wrote:
Would you take MAX Lady Sun, MAX Hugues, level 66 Farrah, level 32 Partenope and 5TE for Sonia?
I don't take 4*s sorry D:
*I'm trying to get my first 5* unit card actually Very Happy*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raisiel



Join date : 2013-04-29
Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Sat May 04, 2013 3:37 pm

No worries! I'm just a bit desperate for a Sonia as of late.

Oh? Well then you could make Sonia into a 5 star card in the upcoming recruitment event couldn't you? Unless you wanted another card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku07
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Sat May 04, 2013 3:57 pm

I actually tried to recruit her when I got her, I was just a newbie with 0TE/Pot/luna back then *actually I still am orz*, so I pretty much failed x'D

I'm not really interested in Sonia as a unit and since she's worth more as a monster, I figured I should sell her to get more TE and finally get a 5* unit I really want Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raisiel



Join date : 2013-04-29
Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Sat May 04, 2013 4:17 pm

Awww, I understand.

What 5* are you looking for? I might be willing to trade you one for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku07
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Sat May 04, 2013 4:37 pm

Hal and Perla, but since they're worth around 70TE each I doubt anyone will want to trade any of them for Sonia Laughing


Last edited by Shizuku07 on Sun May 05, 2013 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku07
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Sat May 04, 2013 7:00 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku07
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Sun May 05, 2013 11:56 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku07
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Sun May 05, 2013 2:22 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-26
Posts : 743

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Mon May 06, 2013 2:30 pm

6TE Stray Cat mon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku07
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Mon May 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Cam wrote:
6TE Stray Cat mon?

Ok, sent you a trade =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku07
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Mon May 06, 2013 3:10 pm

Update
    - Stray Cat sold for 6TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-26
Posts : 743

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Mon May 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Shizuku07 wrote:
Cam wrote:
6TE Stray Cat mon?

Ok, sent you a trade =)

I just saw you have Sonia(m). What would you like for her?
I'm not sure what she's worth but i do have mSeymour and mRisvegli to trade.

(Will still buy Stray Cat too, haven't gotten trade yet but it's ok =p)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku07
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Mon May 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Cam wrote:
Shizuku07 wrote:
Cam wrote:
6TE Stray Cat mon?

Ok, sent you a trade =)

I just saw you have Sonia(m). What would you like for her?
I'm not sure what she's worth but i do have mSeymour and mRisvegli to trade.

(Will still buy Stray Cat too, haven't gotten trade yet but it's ok =p)

Well I think she's worth something around 45TE, since she's level 60 ?
So I guess I could trade her for your Risvegli since you're selling her for 40TE Smile

Do you have any TE you don't need ? I think I still prefer pure TE Very Happy

*Sorry I'm so slow to answer orz*

PS : I think the "Click to visit my shop^^" in your signature doesn't work, or maybe I'm not clicking on the right link ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-26
Posts : 743

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Mon May 06, 2013 5:15 pm

Shizuku07 wrote:
Cam wrote:
Shizuku07 wrote:
Cam wrote:
6TE Stray Cat mon?

Ok, sent you a trade =)

I just saw you have Sonia(m). What would you like for her?
I'm not sure what she's worth but i do have mSeymour and mRisvegli to trade.

(Will still buy Stray Cat too, haven't gotten trade yet but it's ok =p)

Well I think she's worth something around 45TE, since she's level 60 ?
So I guess I could trade her for your Risvegli since you're selling her for 40TE Smile

Do you have any TE you don't need ? I think I still prefer pure TE Very Happy

*Sorry I'm so slow to answer orz*

PS : I think the "Click to visit my shop^^" in your signature doesn't work, or maybe I'm not clicking on the right link ? Shocked

Sorry I can't do pure but I could do mix.
If you still want mRis, the most I would offer is Ris+6TE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku07
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Mon May 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Cam wrote:
Shizuku07 wrote:
Cam wrote:
Shizuku07 wrote:
Cam wrote:
6TE Stray Cat mon?

Ok, sent you a trade =)

I just saw you have Sonia(m). What would you like for her?
I'm not sure what she's worth but i do have mSeymour and mRisvegli to trade.

(Will still buy Stray Cat too, haven't gotten trade yet but it's ok =p)

Well I think she's worth something around 45TE, since she's level 60 ?
So I guess I could trade her for your Risvegli since you're selling her for 40TE Smile

Do you have any TE you don't need ? I think I still prefer pure TE Very Happy

*Sorry I'm so slow to answer orz*

PS : I think the "Click to visit my shop^^" in your signature doesn't work, or maybe I'm not clicking on the right link ? Shocked

Sorry I can't do pure but I could do mix.
If you still want mRis, the most I would offer is Ris+6TE?


Is Risvegli a Slow or Area Attack unit ? Shocked
Because I really really don't like Area Attack unit orz

This says she's a Slow unit -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ah580hHTHdZadGN5QU9FRTE1TFNxM2FZMmVDaVV0VUE&type=view&gid=0&f=true&colid0=3&filterstr0=5&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=500

But this says she's Area Attack : http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Risvegli

Which is it ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-26
Posts : 743

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Mon May 06, 2013 5:27 pm

Shizuku07 wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Ok for Risvegli + 6TE then Very Happy

Edit : Wait is Risvegli a Slow or Area Attack unit ?
Because I really really don't like Area Attack unit orz

100 Risvegli
L: 31,600
A: 26,000
S: 39400

25DC, Magic, D speed, Area Attack

Seymour is also AA. =/
Unfortunately I don't really have any other 5*s to offer.
if you're not interested I can just buy Stray Cat mon for 6TE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku07
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Mon May 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Cam wrote:
Spoiler:
 
100 Risvegli
L: 31,600
A: 26,000
S: 39400

25DC, Magic, D speed, Area Attack

Seymour is also AA. =/
Unfortunately I don't really have any other 5*s to offer.

Darn it ! >.<
Well could you do a mixed offer then ? Very Happy
*Sorry I'm so annoying Sad*


Last edited by Shizuku07 on Mon May 06, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-26
Posts : 743

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Mon May 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Shizuku07 wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Darn it ! >.<
Well could you do a mixed offer then ? Very Happy
*Sorry I'm so annoying Sad*

No no, not annoying. =p
I'll just shoot a few offers:
  • mRis + 6TE
  • mSeym + 10TE
  • Fresh Antiope(m) +add? [I'm not sure what she's worth]

Also thank you, I fixed my sig. =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku07
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Mon May 06, 2013 6:19 pm

Cam wrote:
Shizuku07 wrote:
Spoiler:
 

No no, not annoying. =p
I'll just shoot a few offers:
  • mRis + 6TE
  • mSeym + 10TE
  • Fresh Antiope(m) +add? [I'm not sure what she's worth]

Also thank you, I fixed my sig. =]
Sorry I really don't want Area Attack units >_<
And I'm not looking for monsters *which is why I'm selling Sonia in fact xD*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku07
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Tue May 07, 2013 6:17 am

Update
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuku07
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Tue May 07, 2013 11:18 am

Bump + Update
    Another Stray Cat Sold for 6TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s   Today at 6:12 pm

Back to top Go down
 
mPerla / mRubi / mLBTherese / mAlraune / Goddesses 1TE / Debbie / Livia / Jiang Wei / Rosemary(u) / Louise / lvl 15 3* feeders / A lot of 4*s
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» selling 3*4* fresh for te,selling debbie rouge for up6* or te
» Livia Gorka (Hungary)
» Little Debbie Snacks
» Happy birthday Debbie!!!!
» In the Spotlight: Debbie!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: