HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:19 am

25-3 is 907(for newbies), 43-6 is 1025(more exp),44-6 is 1080;45-7 is 1220(need 1 hour cool down)

Yes, it seems like their quest suddenly opened from 24 to 45.

I think the pts are the same in our version as well(from the 25-3 entry), so this is good info for future panel events.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vul
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:15 am

Thanks for sharing! Hopefully our chapters will be unlocked soon too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:02 am

Not until after a few events

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Fri May 03, 2013 6:04 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
25-3 is 907(for newbies), 43-6 is 1025(more exp),44-6 is 1080;45-7 is 1220(need 1 hour cool down)

I think the pts are the same in our version as well(from the 25-3 entry), so this is good info for future panel events.

They will just set the amount higher whats necessary to open the next panel...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Sat May 04, 2013 2:03 am

Caimsen wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:

The emphasis is not on the pts needed to open the next panel. It's how much time do you have to spend certain BT Pts Rewards like 5* which is even easier to get for free players. It really depends on the panel event itself. The pts needed to get these rewards hasn't really changed much so... cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schdawn
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Sat May 04, 2013 2:39 am

To add to your information
52-6 is 1240 pts (5 min cooldown)
and 52-10 is 1306 pts (15 min cooldown) << highest in the game atm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Sat May 04, 2013 3:00 pm

KuroStar wrote:
Caimsen wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:

The emphasis is not on the pts needed to open the next panel. It's how much time do you have to spend certain BT Pts Rewards like 5* which is even easier to get for free players. It really depends on the panel event itself. The pts needed to get these rewards hasn't really changed much so... cheers

I hope the next panel event will have a 6* again for BT Pt Reward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Sat May 04, 2013 3:19 pm

According to the Fantasica JP wiki, this is the next panel event
http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%bf%bc%ca%a5%a4%d8%a4%c8%bb%ea%a4%eb%c8%e2

The 5* needs 1 mil BT. I think there was another event that needed 1 mil BT...

Although for the new JP panel event that was just recent...
http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%b6%e5%bd%c5%c1%d5%a4%ce%b6%b8%c1%db%b6%ca

700k BT for 5*... BUT WTF 6* needs 4 mil BT D:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schdawn
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Sun May 05, 2013 2:36 am

KuroStar wrote:

The quest that consumes 10 Music Score gave 80,000 BT without event unit (=120,000 BT with event 6*)
It's not that difficult considering that they give out a lot of Music Scores in the daily login bonus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Sun May 05, 2013 7:46 am

KuroStar wrote:

Hm. 2 Mil for a 6* at the first event.

second event:
7*?! Ok, i dont belive this event will come this year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Sun May 05, 2013 1:28 pm

Caimsen wrote:
KuroStar wrote:

Hm. 2 Mil for a 6* at the first event.

second event:

When its our turn to have this event, it is most likely 6 months after they release that particular event in the JP server. At least, thats what I calculated so far except for the special events that happen simultaneously. (Chirstmas event, Valentine event?)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Caimsen wrote:

second event:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddd.

It is coming next week.(err, It is Sunday 2:00am for me, but still Saturday for Fanta time, so Monday is still technically next week XD)

Bumping for future panel events, unfortunately, we are still in quest chapter 40 and not chapter 43 yet, and it is highly unlikely that they will give us 3 chapters of quests at once.
So I guess we'll still be working on 37-6.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luckyallstar

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:53 am

4M is way too hardcore. And unless they give out 10 Music Scores as daily log-in bonus no way I'm gonna even bother. (Which they won't.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ravinleoph

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:13 am

agreed, i know my limits, this game gets more and more time consuming as more events come out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:03 am

Giving new information:
41-6 gives 960BT without event units.

ravinleoph wrote:
agreed, i know my limits, this game gets more and more time consuming as more events come out.

I must say it is just returning what it used to be.
Before Matahari, there are no straight non-ranking free 6*, no matter how much time you spend in game.
All BT 6* rewards are only claimable if you have stocked a nice sum of TE or Potions, or you pay for event items.

Matahari was a strange exception though, they obviously forgot that the original event was much earlier in the Japanese version, and our quests are in a later chapter, thus we get more BT.
The events after that either have no 6* BT reward, or those rewards are really hard to get, like Francois, and you need much more than just time spent, but also tons of TE/Pots.
So a lot of people thought there is no way Mobage will give out 6*s just because you grind like 18 hours a day, especially most of the events only have 5* BT rewards max.
I did stated a few times during those days that newer events in Japan have 6* BT rewards, and its becoming more common.

And recently, they have been giving out 6*s like crazy.
Morticia, Pregare.
They are even easier than Matahari.
Magnus is pretty much as easy.
Not to mention the almost give away pull rate of Epicharis(as compared to normal 6* rate), all those who picked the right girl got at least a ticket, tons of 4* & 5* players just upgraded to a very nice 6*.(Fastest KB 6*, I believe? 3 of my 5* allies who only got Adolph and Holly got 1@.)

But this event, the 3.8mil, just reminds me of the Christmas event 6* BT reward requirement.(it was 5mil back then.) You have no way of pure grinding, even if you have event 5*, you can't just grind for it.

People have tried to calculate the required time, you need around 20 hours straight grinding a day(estimating there will be some down time during mid event.
It's not really impossible to grind, just really tiring and hard for a full 14 days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luckyallstar

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:39 am

Well some things you should consider though.
There are quite a few master scores given out, I imagine you could end up with 30 free scores.
Also apparently the event units stack this time. Not sure if this is true or not, but the rules do say "You will receive a BT Pt bonus for each special unit you deploy."

This oughta bring the time required to grind it down a notch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZucchiniQueen
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:03 am

luckyallstar wrote:
There are quite a few master scores given out, I imagine you could end up with 30 free scores.
Also apparently the event units stack this time. Not sure if this is true or not, but the rules do say "You will receive a BT Pt bonus for each special unit you deploy."

Event units do not stack this event, it was just really poor wording for mobage's part :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:27 pm

luckyallstar wrote:

No, they don't stack, it is just like the ever incorrect translation in recruitment, which they have every single time since the first, which states that your SSs will permanently disappear after the period.

A simple calculation of what you need to get 6* Erio in this event:

Assuming you did enter the event at 4:30am, and assuming they only have 1.5 hours of down time during the next 14 days(they surely will have maintenance for mid ranking)
You will have 336 hours of total event time. (14X24-4=332)

You need 750k BT for BT reward 5*,
assuming you bought event 4*, you have 1056BT on every 41-6 you beat.
that means you need 711 runs on 41-6,
and that is about 59.25 hours.
With 5*, you can get 100k BT per run with the 10 master score event quest,
so 30 can give you 300k BT.
Then it is quite likely that you get another 5 scores from the mid rank, but the quest BT is not known, but likely lower than 20k BT without event units, I'd assume you get 25kBT from that, so you have an extra 25kBT.
With this 325k+750k BT, you still need 2725k BT.
But you get 1200BT per 41-6 run now.
That is 189.24 hours straight.
And adding the 59.25 hours up there, you need 248.49 hours without loading time.
taking that away from the 332 hours up there, you get 83.51 hours of non game time.
Sounds a lot? that translates to 5.965 hours a day for the next 14 days.

In reality, you can't really do 12 41-6 runs an hour (you'll have loading time)

Soi anyone with a normal life is very unlikely to get this 6* for free(sans the TE you need to buy the event 4*).

There will be some that can, but likely bought the event 5* with like 40TE yesterday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fantafanta

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:56 pm

do we still get the 10 master score encore quest? the highest i can see is for 6 ms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
melvin858

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:28 am

Fantafanta wrote:
do we still get the 10 master score encore quest? the highest i can see is for 6 ms

yes, after the 5th Aug Maintenance, 3 more encore quest will be added,
With 10 master score - the highest BT 10K, but heard only damageable with event unit.
Anyone can confirm ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:31 am

melvin858 wrote:
Fantafanta wrote:

With 10 master score - the highest BT 10K, but heard only damageable with event unit.
Anyone can confirm ?
It's the same thing as the same panel event during Christmas when the Pandora's box are added halfway through the panel event and yes, only units that gives bonus BT will be able to deal damage (I think, correct me if I'm wrong)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
melvin858

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:40 am

KuroStar wrote:
melvin858 wrote:
Fantafanta wrote:

Anyone can confirm ?
It's the same thing as the same panel event during Christmas when the Pandora's box are added halfway through the panel event and yes, only units that gives bonus BT will be able to deal damage (I think, correct me if I'm wrong)

Hi, saw u in another topic, fr SG. me too. Can i add u as ally ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum   Today at 9:20 am

Back to top Go down

Saw BT pts in quests info on Taiwan forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1