HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[Image] Mew's sketchbook of fantasica characters XD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mewcake
☆☆

PostSubject: [Image] Mew's sketchbook of fantasica characters XD   Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:44 pm

Just a few sketches of some cards I lovelovelove.
These are just sketches, I haven't really picked up pencil and paper in years (with any sort of effort..) so these have been fun!!! Very Happy
Maybe sometime soon I'll actually scan one in and try to mess around with it on the computer XD (maybe.)

Spoiler:

Thought I'd share Very Happy

Last edited by Mewcake on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Mew's sketchbook of fantasica characters XD   Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:48 pm

This looks really good Very Happy! I especially like the cat face lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mewcake
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Mew's sketchbook of fantasica characters XD   Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:51 pm

lolol ty ty Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Mew's sketchbook of fantasica characters XD   Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:17 pm

Cute detail on her undies Mewcake, haha. Dana rocks! >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Mew's sketchbook of fantasica characters XD   Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:35 pm

=^_^=

I think the chin would look better if it was a little bit to the right, but it's still really good. GJ!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mewcake
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Mew's sketchbook of fantasica characters XD   Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:18 am

Awee XD Ty guys!! Its been a long time since ive drawn anything, and now that you say that, Cam.. I totally agree!! LOL Ill get a dana one day @_@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aleydis
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Mew's sketchbook of fantasica characters XD   Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Her undies are epics ! Nice drawing of Dana even if you didn't draw for ages. How many time for this ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mewcake
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Mew's sketchbook of fantasica characters XD   Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:18 am

It was less than an hour I'd say, and thank you so much :3 you guys being so nice to me inspired me to draw another fantasica character!! XD Ill edit my post and put her in too. (Its the new elf Risvegli.. And i think Im even more proud of this one) XD Yay!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aleydis
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Mew's sketchbook of fantasica characters XD   Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:59 am

God I love Risve... Can't wait to see your next drawing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mewcake
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Mew's sketchbook of fantasica characters XD   Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:28 am

Thank you so much!! :3 Perhaps today or tomorrow! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aleydis
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Mew's sketchbook of fantasica characters XD   Sat May 11, 2013 10:52 am

Your Risvegli looks very cool ! Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David2skills
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Mew's sketchbook of fantasica characters XD   Sat May 18, 2013 6:56 am

Really nice drawings! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mewcake
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Mew's sketchbook of fantasica characters XD   Sun May 19, 2013 10:07 am

Thanks David!~ I haven't really been able to draw anything lately got a new job i work 11 hour days @__@ but maybe sometime soon ill be able to sit down and draw some stuff again!~ Cant wait! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animestar5000

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Mew's sketchbook of fantasica characters XD   Wed May 29, 2013 8:04 am

Mewcake wrote:
Just a few sketches of some cards I lovelovelove.
These are just sketches, I haven't really picked up pencil and paper in years (with any sort of effort..) so these have been fun!!! Very Happy
Maybe sometime soon I'll actually scan one in and try to mess around with it on the computer XD (maybe.)

Spoiler:

Thought I'd share Very Happy

I love the Risvegli drawing! I'll draw her and let you know! I did one laat time but I messed up...ahahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King-Shawe
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Mew's sketchbook of fantasica characters XD   Thu May 30, 2013 10:54 pm

Cool sketches
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Image] Mew's sketchbook of fantasica characters XD   Today at 10:49 pm

Back to top Go down

[Image] Mew's sketchbook of fantasica characters XD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1