HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Word Travels Fast in this Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ggorrell77
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Word Travels Fast in this Game   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:07 am

I enjoy this game, and have been a free player since January. Over the weekend I decided I should give something back to the game, so I decided to buy a "Mega" box (normally I don't buy things in game, but I was feeling guilty about playing for free). About 2/3 of the way through the cards I got a Monica Surprised (woot my first 6*). By the time I had finished opening all the cards and made it back to my home page, I had one trade pending, and half a dozen trade requests on my home page. I cancelled the trade, and had another request within 5 minutes.

Fortunately other people must have been buying cards, because the trade requests stopped after just a few minutes. I know they show the most recent high cards that were drawn, but I had no idea so many people were hanging out on that page.

Oh well at least I now have Monica to lead my merry band (and no I don't want to trade her ). Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Word Travels Fast in this Game   Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:42 am

nice!!! Yeah, lots of people hang around the RCR waiting for a good 5/6* to be pulled... unfortunately, some of the ones who send trades instead of offering on the wall are usually trying to take advantage of noobs or people who don't know prices. (not everyone, but I had my share of bad offers when I pulled my 6*s)

Indeed, keep that Monica, she's an awesome 6* Smile

----- HoundR's LE Units&Monsters 4*/5*/6* SHOP !!! -----

Trading Center complaints/suggestions/multiple thread or RMT I didn't see/anything else PM me! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dmhlucky
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Word Travels Fast in this Game   Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:04 am

Scratch awesome 6*, she is one of the best 6*'s, She is the Best magic 6*, and overall stat wise, the 2nd highest total damage 6* card.

Absolutly keep her, and Congrats on getting her. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonicAria
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Word Travels Fast in this Game   Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Nice, and for sure keep that Monica. She's an absolute beast and a great 6* to have in the arsenal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Word Travels Fast in this Game   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:23 pm

grats to you and always be wary of those ppl trying to take advantage of a new unit Smile

(I memorize a bunch of people that always offer a very bad trade in the first place)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Word Travels Fast in this Game   Today at 4:45 am

Back to top Go down

Word Travels Fast in this Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1