HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Guchkoo



Join date : 2013-02-02
Posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:05 am

pnoytroi wrote:
Or you can deal with me where I don't care to value anyone's cards very high due to the fact that I'll be eating them anyways :-) (Lvl. 40 4*s, m4*s,m5*s, m6*s (Alex only atm) )

That is what I found kind of sad about this game. xD
That your first special card is going to be gone at one point or another- unless you save it forever~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guchkoo



Join date : 2013-02-02
Posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:19 am

saphion wrote:
Hmm so you dont consider the time taken waiting for a pure TE trade as loss time? seen people taking weeks trying to find a pure TE offer, you dont consider it as loss time?

Pretty sure if you compare the time of selling mixed and the time of waiting for a pure sale, selling mixed is faster ._.

Take my xiaoqiao as an example. I got that thing sold in less than a day for 34TE by accepting a mixed trade. How long do you think i need to wait to find a person willing to pay 34TE up front for a xiao qiao?

Also i dont know why must everyone convert EVERYTHING they own into pure TE? cant just keep it and use it as an offer? e.g. take fiona and use it as an offer to someone else? Might not be valuable to a person who has a 6* but maybe u can sell or trade it with a person as his/her first 5*?

same as doro. Most 6*s dont want a doro since its low tier, but who says u cant sell it to a 5* player who wouldnt mind a doro as his first 6*? pretty sure there are still many people without 5*s or 6*s and wouldnt mind lower tier ones
It's not that.
It's the fact that the guy was being a complete jerk, and going the extra mile to be rude instead of just saying no thanks or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guchkoo



Join date : 2013-02-02
Posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:20 am

MythSearcher wrote:
saphion wrote:
Hmm so you dont consider the time taken waiting for a pure TE trade as loss time? seen people taking weeks trying to find a pure TE offer, you dont consider it as loss time?

Pretty sure if you compare the time of selling mixed and the time of waiting for a pure sale, selling mixed is faster ._.

Take my xiaoqiao as an example. I got that thing sold in less than a day for 34TE by accepting a mixed trade. How long do you think i need to wait to find a person willing to pay 34TE up front for a xiao qiao?

Also i dont know why must everyone convert EVERYTHING they own into pure TE? cant just keep it and use it as an offer? e.g. take fiona and use it as an offer to someone else? Might not be valuable to a person who has a 6* but maybe u can sell or trade it with a person as his/her first 5*?

same as doro. Most 6*s dont want a doro since its low tier, but who says u cant sell it to a 5* player who wouldnt mind a doro as his first 6*? pretty sure there are still many people without 5*s or 6*s and wouldnt mind lower tier ones

Look at it like this.
If you have a more popular unit(that is why it is worth more TE), it is more likely that you can sell the unit in a shorter period of time.
But if you get an unwanted unit, it might sound like it is worth a certain amount of TE in the market, but it might as well be because no one is willing to buy the unit, and that price is not going anywhere.

Unwanted units are unwanted for different reasons, the 2 major reasons are poor art and poor stats. Usually even if you are willing to sell it for less, it is still going to take more time finding people willing to buy it.
Take Fiona as an example, the only people that are likely to want it are new players with certain amount of 4*s instead of TE. You can maybe get 2 max 4* from them, then you need to sell the 2 4*s. Worse is that they know the price, and try to offer you a max LE 4*, in which the market price is pretty much the same as Fiona. Even if you get max 4*s, which is around 4~5TE in the market, it is not easy to sell them for TE, and it is not really easy to trade them for 6* either.
Fiona is not even fitted for the next melee Arena, so it will be pretty hard to talk people into buying her.
I'd rather lower my pure TE price, than to get an unwanted unit, and ended up getting less TE after all the hassle trying to sell it.

I will accept mixed trades, don't take me wrong, but it does take more time and more risk involved in doing this, than to simply lower the price a little.

Yes, customer service is important, and if I want to sell something, I'd try to get the deal my negotiation. However, that does not mean I don't have preferences.
That's what I figured, and now I kind of wish I didn't buy the 5 that I did, and am hoping to get other 5's later on in ranking. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guchkoo



Join date : 2013-02-02
Posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:28 am

lmnseason wrote:
On the other hand, we should all just say "nty" to offers we don't need. It takes away any arguments.
All I ask for. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guchkoo



Join date : 2013-02-02
Posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:29 am

lmnseason wrote:
If you take "nty" as an offense, you got a serious personal problem that no others can solve. This is just a game where we all can accept or reject. To complicate it with our own personal feelings will frustrate its own. This is where hate and anger seeds rather than moving on.

There are many bad things to say rather than nty. Be glad the person gave thanks and not insult.
I don't.
It's just a no, and I'm okay with that~! bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guchkoo



Join date : 2013-02-02
Posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:32 am

Tylor-Rylatt wrote:
I've started this game like hmm....now 16 days ago or so, and when i got enough strong cards there was the gemstones palace event, and I liked most of cards, specially Perla.

Few days ago, I saw a guy/girl selling a lv 86 Perla, and asked her what was the concurrent offer, she/he didn't tell me, but she told me she was looking for a card or TEs.....I asked what and/or how much and she/he answered a maxed rein or 90 TEs

.....that just fuc*** up my idea about card's prices ._.
I'm wondering if them adding in 7* cards will lower prices at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tylor-Rylatt



Join date : 2013-04-22
Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:10 am

Guchkoo wrote:
Tylor-Rylatt wrote:
I've started this game like hmm....now 16 days ago or so, and when i got enough strong cards there was the gemstones palace event, and I liked most of cards, specially Perla.

Few days ago, I saw a guy/girl selling a lv 86 Perla, and asked her what was the concurrent offer, she/he didn't tell me, but she told me she was looking for a card or TEs.....I asked what and/or how much and she/he answered a maxed rein or 90 TEs

.....that just fuc*** up my idea about card's prices ._.
I'm wondering if them adding in 7* cards will lower prices at all.

with my experience in other games, It will make cheaper cards already cheap, I mean, prices of rare 3* and 4* will go way lower compared with 5* and 6*. And look at this, for people with already some 5*s and 6*s, getting a 7* wont be "so hard" compared with someone with only 4*s. If i have a 6* and few 5*s, I can sell 5*s for TEs and get the 7* way easier.


Prices will go really lower if 5*s and 6*s are more reachable. But even with that, I doubt the personality of greedy users will change
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risoukyou.tumblr.com
karmacappa
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-19
Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:41 am

Tonja wrote:
pknott wrote:
The value of cards is too subjective. This extends to both sides. Low end players overvalue their cards by quite a bit, Mid/high end players have no use for the low end players cards.

"The value of cards is too subjective" made me lol. You know that is a tautology, right?

Technically, no, it is not a tautology. A tautology is when you use multiple way to convey the same idea. In this case though, value refers to the simple worth of the cards and subjective modifies that worth to indicate that it is peculiar to each person. A tautology would be if you wrote "The subjective worth varies from person to person."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tomoyo
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-28
Posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:49 am

I'm no 6* owner but a person with a 6* (Doro lead) offered me 50TE for my werewolf unit, I said 'too low nty sorry', and he replied 'its pure TE, why wouldn't you take it'. And then he attacked me once after I said nty again :O

;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Happiemealz
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-17
Posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:08 am

What's wrong with a "nty"?

Seriously. How is that a slap in the face, it's just a 10 letter message compressed into three. The lack of effort typing those additional 7 letters, to me, does not equate to rudeness.

If having a condensed "thank you" is offensive then we live in a truly polite, netiquette ruled fanta universe.

Nty is just a No, period, simply because the offer isn't what i'm looking for, and not a Yes in disguise.

If there's a card in the offer I'm interested in I'd go "tempting but...". TE offers, I'd just tell them straight up what I'm expecting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joradx



Join date : 2013-01-03
Posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:46 am

Guchkoo wrote:
Tylor-Rylatt wrote:
I've started this game like hmm....now 16 days ago or so, and when i got enough strong cards there was the gemstones palace event, and I liked most of cards, specially Perla.

Few days ago, I saw a guy/girl selling a lv 86 Perla, and asked her what was the concurrent offer, she/he didn't tell me, but she told me she was looking for a card or TEs.....I asked what and/or how much and she/he answered a maxed rein or 90 TEs

.....that just fuc*** up my idea about card's prices ._.
I'm wondering if them adding in 7* cards will lower prices at all.

I would argue that the nature of this game, when 7*s come, only the value of easy to get 6*s from the regular card packs and occasionally reintroduced card series will lower in value noticeably. The ultra rare, 25-30 of a 6* like Georgios or Ethelred, etc etc, will maybe fall a little bit but they will hold their value primarily cause they will never be re-introduced (least as far as I know) and that rarity + card art + this game has a significant collector/album system will mean very little price fluctuation.

This is compared to ultra rare cards in Rage of Bahamut, that will lose value easily because Cygames keeps pushing the max limit for cards and old super rare cards become avg due to newer cards having way better stats. One of the reasons I swapped over to Fanta, old super rare cards only differ in a minor way from newer 6s stat wise and god do I love that. Makes it better to say get a ultra rare 6* you want, then chill with it and still be relevant a month or 6 down the line.

As for 7*s, something tells me they will be the equivalent of "Titans" in Rage of Bahamut. Titans being slang for a very small number of cards that have significantly better stats but are controlled by how many there are, in this case maybe the top 2-4% have one due to the difficulty in events in getting one. I'm beginning to ramble so thats my humble 2% cents from a ex-RoB, now devoted Fanta player. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-12-05
Posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:48 pm

Happiemealz wrote:
What's wrong with a "nty"?

Seriously. How is that a slap in the face, it's just a 10 letter message compressed into three. The lack of effort typing those additional 7 letters, to me, does not equate to rudeness.

If having a condensed "thank you" is offensive then we live in a truly polite, netiquette ruled fanta universe.

Nty is just a No, period, simply because the offer isn't what i'm looking for, and not a Yes in disguise.

If there's a card in the offer I'm interested in I'd go "tempting but...". TE offers, I'd just tell them straight up what I'm expecting.

It seems it's hard to understand there's a "Thank You" inside a "nty" Razz There's a worse answer, and it's called: "no"

_________________
- - - Embrace Reality - - -
kik: HellhoundR
Valkyrie Crusade: 2irja
----- HoundR's LE Units&Monsters 4*/5*/6* SHOP !!! -----

Trading Center complaints/suggestions/multiple thread or RMT I didn't see/anything else PM me! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuan
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-19
Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Tylor-Rylatt wrote:
I've started this game like hmm....now 16 days ago or so, and when i got enough strong cards there was the gemstones palace event, and I liked most of cards, specially Perla.

Few days ago, I saw a guy/girl selling a lv 86 Perla, and asked her what was the concurrent offer, she/he didn't tell me, but she told me she was looking for a card or TEs.....I asked what and/or how much and she/he answered a maxed rein or 90 TEs

.....that just fuc*** up my idea about card's prices ._.

She will likely drop in price a bit once more newer and shinier cards come out Smile I got my Reamy for about 50TE although I guess she isn't quite as popular as Perla is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathanmg



Join date : 2013-03-29
Posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:14 pm

A few weeks back I got my Reamy for around 40 mixed, traded her for Trish who I sold for 37TE pure, Perla's price is already dropping (seeing 60 TE) and I'll imagine it'll fall a bit more, especially with TE becoming a bit more scarce.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bsalza



Join date : 2012-11-02
Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:37 pm

just read all 6 pages of this thread and wow, this topic is fun. But I will say that I can appreciate every response even the Banana one. I'm new to forums and how they work but I think its cool to see how players can discuss topics such as "rude 6* players" and such and still come to a sort of agreement on the appropriate actions for handling trades and 'lowballers'. Anyways, really happy I checked this out. Lots of insight on how players think/feel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimika9394



Join date : 2013-01-28
Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Hmmm....

Since I'm a nice guy I won't be calling names... here it goes:

10 TE for level 76 Zhou Yu (since he isn't max huh) - that was back in February before the market crash

mEleanor, mVivi, mRose and a mighty 6TE for my 90s Petra after Market Crash (recently) (sorry I still see Petra Max around 100TE which makes a 90 around 80 TE at least)

mDiane and mJoachim for mPetra

mHal for 3 Max 4* after Market Crash

fPatricia for Dermond 91

fSheryl for Dermond 91

fSage, fMermaid, fDerg, 2 Classic 5* for mPetra (during the Dark Deeds event itself)

I forgot the hilarious ones which made me and everyone on Kik LoL... sigh too bad

Not to forget all the random "let's try if I can scam this guy maybe he's a noob" offer in game...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:38 am

Kimika9394 wrote:
Hmmm....

Since I'm a nice guy I won't be calling names... here it goes:

10 TE for level 76 Zhou Yu (since he isn't max huh) - that was back in February before the market crash

mEleanor, mVivi, mRose and a mighty 6TE for my 90s Petra after Market Crash (recently) (sorry I still see Petra Max around 100TE which makes a 90 around 80 TE at least)

mDiane and mJoachim for mPetra

mHal for 3 Max 4* after Market Crash

fPatricia for Dermond 91

fSheryl for Dermond 91

fSage, fMermaid, fDerg, 2 Classic 5* for mPetra (during the Dark Deeds event itself)

I forgot the hilarious ones which made me and everyone on Kik LoL... sigh too bad

Not to forget all the random "let's try if I can scam this guy maybe he's a noob" offer in game...

I traded my 85 Dermond for a 2 Ignat, so I guess fPat/fSheryl for 91Derm is not that bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-22
Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:50 am

I'd like to pull a rude boy right now.

Please use this link.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6109-price-check-trade-advice-thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:03 am

lmnseason wrote:
I'd like to pull a rude boy right now.

Please use this link.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6109-price-check-trade-advice-thread

Why not this?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amc-QjFw9RXddFA5amhxcGdoUFRLUF9ZNjFCWF9kUFE#gid=0

;9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-22
Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:13 am

I wanna buy an Alexander for 20TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-12-05
Posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:20 am

MythSearcher wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
I'd like to pull a rude boy right now.

Please use this link.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6109-price-check-trade-advice-thread

Why not this?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amc-QjFw9RXddFA5amhxcGdoUFRLUF9ZNjFCWF9kUFE#gid=0

;9

Did you make that list? If so, I think some prices are kinda wrong Sad

_________________
- - - Embrace Reality - - -
kik: HellhoundR
Valkyrie Crusade: 2irja
----- HoundR's LE Units&Monsters 4*/5*/6* SHOP !!! -----

Trading Center complaints/suggestions/multiple thread or RMT I didn't see/anything else PM me! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆


Join date : 2012-12-11
Posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:41 am

lmnseason wrote:
If you take "nty" as an offense, you got a serious personal problem that no others can solve. This is just a game where we all can accept or reject. To complicate it with our own personal feelings will frustrate its own. This is where hate and anger seeds rather than moving on.

There are many bad things to say rather than nty. Be glad the person gave thanks and not insult.

lol i didn't mean it that way Razz i think there's like five ppl in this thread who already admitted that they write 'nty' if they don't wanna bother with it any further thus i have a point but like i said it's ok... everyone can just reply the way he sees fit i was just trying to make a point and that is: there are nicer ways to reply to a trade offer than just 'nty'

of course i know it's just a game...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-24
Posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:59 am

HoundR wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
I'd like to pull a rude boy right now.

Please use this link.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6109-price-check-trade-advice-thread

Why not this?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amc-QjFw9RXddFA5amhxcGdoUFRLUF9ZNjFCWF9kUFE#gid=0

;9

Did you make that list? If so, I think some prices are kinda wrong Sad

Check the PC thread, I asked the same question there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilyere
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-25
Posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:21 pm

HoundR wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
I'd like to pull a rude boy right now.

Please use this link.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6109-price-check-trade-advice-thread

Why not this?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amc-QjFw9RXddFA5amhxcGdoUFRLUF9ZNjFCWF9kUFE#gid=0

;9

Did you make that list? If so, I think some prices are kinda wrong Sad
Zhoos created that list. It is based on RCR prices and each unit has the date that it was last updated. If you'd like to contribute, I think you can make a post in the PCT. The creator is online every so often to update it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BraveDemon



Join date : 2013-01-28
Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:27 pm

Ilyere wrote:
HoundR wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
I'd like to pull a rude boy right now.

Please use this link.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6109-price-check-trade-advice-thread

Why not this?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amc-QjFw9RXddFA5amhxcGdoUFRLUF9ZNjFCWF9kUFE#gid=0

;9

Did you make that list? If so, I think some prices are kinda wrong Sad
Zhoos created that list. It is based on RCR prices and each unit has the date that it was last updated. If you'd like to contribute, I think you can make a post in the PCT. The creator is online every so often to update it.

Diana 1.5-3k is completely off.

That's not even worthy of a "nty." I'd straight up blacklist.

Best way to get prices on those rare cards is to ask the card holders, not depend on what ppl say on the RCR.

Edit: Due to the nature of this thread, I decided to edit out my rudeness. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?    Today at 12:24 pm

Back to top Go down
 
6* people can be so rude? Bad offer experiences?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» People who donated to the March/April fund raiser for Urth
» this funny Indian people
» Hey, people! Here I am! Vanesa, from Argentina!
» Are creative people the new peasants?
» How did people smell in the 1800s?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: