HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:02 am

Is Livia the one that literally makes you a pedophile? Bloo.

I think Plautia's sprite is pretty cool, if not her weird fashion sense/artwork.

Also, Ana is totally the coolest 6* "queen of the fairy," yep definitely... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:04 am

........................................................................ yes.

Although I have to admit, Plau's pants have gotten my interest in her for a bit....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
basiliskeye

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:31 am

Gentlemen; BEHOLD!

I give you a taste of tomorrow, SHINY BUTT OMEGA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:36 am

I thought that's where the sun don't shine...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curasa
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:17 am

clocksprocket wrote:
I thought that's where the sun don't shine...

Only in America.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shokkeru
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Let me one-up you on that:

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:47 pm

Wow, my face when I opened the page up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shokkeru
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:56 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Wow, my face when I opened the page up...
Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:16 pm

basiliskeye wrote:
Gentlemen; BEHOLD!

I give you a taste of tomorrow, SHINY BUTT OMEGA!
interesting... matahari actually means sun in some languages...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CreativeCC
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:55 am

Shokkeru wrote:

Laughing
O.o

she gonna be censored for sure T^T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curasa
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:16 am

CreativeCC wrote:
Shokkeru wrote:

Laughing
O.o

she gonna be censored for sure T^T

I'm curious as to how they pull that censor off. The armor should be fine since they let Lies run around naked practically. That pose though is the tricky part.

Maybe they can chop some of her hair off, put it in a bun, give her a dress, add some wrinkles on her face and turn the sword into a cane? Sexy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shokkeru
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:56 am

I have a feeling they'll just add a skirt like they did with Luce. Or hotpants like Veronika.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:19 am

LOL Wow. Razz

Asses aside, the artwork on these cards is fantastic. Can't wait to see more and more new cards!

My favorite cards, in no particular order... Kiki, Agnes, Tullia, Sonia, Oktavia, Anastasia, Walpurgis, Miriam, and Plautia.

Haha, I always knew Chris was a girl! Great to get confirmation on that. Did think Camille was a girl for a long time, though. O.o And... does this mean Lucrezia is a boy? Shocked That is the least masculine name I've heard in a loooooong time. Laughing

☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:55 am

beltane-flames wrote:
And... does this mean Lucrezia is a boy? Shocked That is the least masculine name I've heard in a loooooong time. Laughing
Nope, that's definitely a female name, but you're probably pronouncing it wrong if you think it sounds masculine. It's Italian. Look up Lucrezia Borgia for a famous example of a woman with the name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:54 am

utinni77 wrote:
beltane-flames wrote:
And... does this mean Lucrezia is a boy? Shocked That is the least masculine name I've heard in a loooooong time. Laughing
Nope, that's definitely a female name, but you're probably pronouncing it wrong if you think it sounds masculine. It's Italian. Look up Lucrezia Borgia for a famous example of a woman with the name.
LOL No, I did think it was a girl, and I was pretty sure that was a girls' name... But she's not on the tier list. Razz

EDIT: Ahh, Lucrezia Borgia! Thank you for reminding me where I'd heard that name before! Kind of been driving me nuts, LOL.

☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:48 am

haha! oops! I had totally read your post wrong. I blame lack of sleep >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:14 pm

utinni77 wrote:
haha! oops! I had totally read your post wrong. I blame lack of sleep >_>
LOL No problem. I do that all the time in-game. I see a post from someone wanting to buy X for Y, but I end up thinking they're selling X for Y, instead, or something like that. Razz

Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Erhghh let's not talk about that. Over the past few days I've had at least 20 people either send me a trade with an elixir asking for SSS or messaging me on my wall about it (I'm buying 50SSS for 1TE each).

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Varis
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:54 pm

50 SSS for 1 TE???? Either I'm over-valuing stones, or under-valuing TE (or both...) @-@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:50 pm

utinni77 wrote:
50 SSS for 1 TE???? Either I'm over-valuing stones, or under-valuing TE (or both...) @-@
and i'm selling 10SSS = 1TE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
larrydust
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Camille is a guy!? Shocked I'm in shock... he's so... pretty.

But when you put the dragonspawn up on there, I have to throw my vote to Laura. She's so cute! I absolutely love her. And she has a tail that wags when she walks through Training missions. (How can you not find that adorable?) Tullia is definitely a cutie, but Laura wins, hands down!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsukiya
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Chris is a girl?! What....?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JuviaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Im pretty damn sure Heidemarie is the hottest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists   Today at 9:17 pm

Back to top Go down

CreativeCC's Hot and Cuteness Tier Lists
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2