HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Future event you are most looking forward to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:41 am

For me it's the 5 tower event "Magic Tower Shin end"

There are 5 towers in it

1. "The Magic Tower of critical": 30 floor tower that gives 4* (Magic Fulham gray) on completion
it also has a seven piece Artifact set "shoes of Pegasus" that gives a 4* wisp

2. "magic tower of the chain": 60 floor tower that gives 4* (Knight Imelda) on completion
it also has a seven piece Artifact set "balance of life" that gives a 4* merchant of death

3. "Magic tower curtain of light" 90 floor tower that gives 5* Monster (Pale Demon of Tokoyami) on completion
it also has a seven piece Artifact set "Fallen Angels" that gives a 5* (Messenger Purifika of Churiku)

4. "Red Tower" 120 floor that gives a 5* (Gita white wing) or 6* (knight Alto) on completion (you use 3 event item ("The Magic stone of darkness") to enter it for 15 minutes)

5. "Dark Tower" 150 floor that gives a 6* monster (Ma Vu~erumerio) on completion (you use 7 event item ("The Magic stone of darkness") to enter for 15 minutes) (this tower appears half way through the event)

you can randomly get "The Magic stone of darkness" from the bosses that are on every 10th floor
You can also randomly enter tower 4 or 5 by completing a floor on any of the first 3 towers (this will not use up any of your "The Magic stone of darkness")(very rare)

Now I know this event is not for a very long time but that will give me the time to save up the 100pot(p) I'll need to beat the red tower.

Last edited by Timed on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schdawn
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:01 am

FYI, the True Demon Tower of Demise event is a training-tower event, so you need Potion, not TE.

btw, I'm looking forward to that event also.
Not only that the reward is good, but it's really fun to play.
(especially the red tower FireWolf battle and Artifact collection part)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:06 am

Schdawn wrote:
FYI, the True Demon Tower of Demise event is a training-tower event, so you need Potion, not TE.

That's a different event
you are talking about the one with the 7* lilith (this is the event that is right before Magic Tower Shin end)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schdawn
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:14 am

Timed wrote:
Schdawn wrote:
That's a different event
you are talking about the one with the 7* lilith (this is the event that is right before Magic Tower Shin end)
Both "Demon Tower of Demise" (7* Lilith) and "True Demon Tower of Demise" (7* Neolith) are training event that require Potion.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:25 am

Schdawn wrote:
Timed wrote:
Schdawn wrote:
That's a different event
Both "Demon Tower of Demise" (7* Lilith) and "True Demon Tower of Demise" (7* Neolith) are training event that require Potion.
Spoiler:

ah so that's what they meant by
"Each floor will be able to proceed to the next floor by up to 100 percent floor achievement by consuming the training point of time"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schdawn
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:44 am

lol Reading through Google Translate can be a little bit difficult sometimes.

Someone PMed me asking about this event a few weeks ago, so I think it might be fair to other people to copy my reply over here. Razz

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:45 am

wow Schdawn, ty for this huge amount of info, im totally stoked for this event now and will not be spending my pots on any training events any time soon ^^

could one of you guys do me a huge favor and link the next few normal arenas (pve/pvp one). these are my fav events and i would like to look over the rewards so i know which one i want to go for next. thx!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:04 am

Schdawn wrote:
Expect to burn around 100 pots if you want to complete each tower once (I, myself, burned about my life time saving of 120 pots throughout the event), and around 2000-3000 pots if you want to have a chance to get that 7☆ rank reward.

Lol screw that. I'm going to save up pots to try to get Alt instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schdawn
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:22 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
wow Schdawn, ty for this huge amount of info, im totally stoked for this event now and will not be spending my pots on any training events any time soon ^^

could one of you guys do me a huge favor and link the next few normal arenas (pve/pvp one). these are my fav events and i would like to look over the rewards so i know which one i want to go for next. thx!
You can go over to the English wiki event page for this. Razz
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Events

If I were you I would go for Citadel of Demon Flame, because of the ★7 (and Druj <<pointing to my Avatar).
Stiria is considered to be the best (and most expensive) unit in the game even after Neolith was released.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:28 am

Schdawn wrote:

If I were you I would go for Citadel of Demon Flame, because of the ★7 (and Druj <<pointing to my Avatar).
Stiria is considered to be the best (and most expensive) unit in the game even after Neolith was released.

Nice! ty for that link, i did not realize that the wiki had a page like this ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:36 am

Schdawn wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:

You can go over to the English wiki event page for this. Razz
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Events

Oh yeah, speaking of which, is my google translate messing up or is a succubus actually a rank reward for the PVE side?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:00 pm

ohhh nice, 6*'s will start going to top 75... although one would probably still need 1,000+ wins to land one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schdawn
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:33 pm

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
Oh yeah, speaking of which, is my google translate messing up or is a succubus actually a rank reward for the PVE side?
Google is right, Succubus really is a reward for the PVE side. : D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:51 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
ohhh nice, 6*'s will start going to top 75... although one would probably still need 1,000+ wins to land one

Seriously, I am aiming for another event's 6* in top 75, the Library of Dreams:
http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%cc%b4%b8%b8%a4%ce%bd%f1%b8%cb
Librarian Verlegen, luckily I am just saving potions for Rurijisa, not TE.

The nice thing is, it seems like I can get Aqua the Fairy Tale(5*) at the same time =D

The competition must be huge.
Sadly, I don't think I can score that much wins, and I don't really think I can get much pts as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M60A1
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:23 pm

I just want the event, where you need the Poisonous Flower
And the Minotaur, because I'm tired of noobs attacking me and
Asking for my stupid Minotaur.... NO! YOU CAN HAZ MINOTAUR! Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
maxintoronto

PostSubject: Re: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:50 am

Battle area 3!!

Battle area is real test of your team, not like classic arena, which is all about speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EmmsKay

PostSubject: Re: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:10 am

Curious, do the event units you buy out of packs increase BT gain, or they just higher dmg verse bosses? TY so much for all the info!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charlycus

PostSubject: Re: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:35 am

EmmsKay wrote:
Curious, do the event units you buy out of packs increase BT gain, or they just higher dmg verse bosses? TY so much for all the info!

Only increase the dmg of that unit versus the monsters, packs only are good to obtain the stones, the cards dont really help this time if u have good base 6* cards with u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EmmsKay

PostSubject: Re: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:00 pm

Awesome ty for info
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future event you are most looking forward to?   Today at 2:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Future event you are most looking forward to?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1