HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloudie
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:07 pm

st. wrote:
rivkari wrote:
GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
I just want Rogier. I doubt i'll get in an active enough team to get into the top 30 and she isn't drawable from the tickets. Sad

If you really grind for flowers (or whatever it is you use to show your appreciation), you might be able to get Rogier.

I'm hoping they'll "dumb down" the event for us and the top 20 or so will get Lys and the top 200 will get Rogier... =D

i'm pretty much going to use the event as a chance to max the 4*s that i'm getting from the current event, and then see about trading them out for another 5*. does that sound like a good strategy or am i kidding myself lol

It is a plan Razz I planned to do that too. If the team I'm in has at least two people more active than me, then I will try my best for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
st.
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Cloudie wrote:
st. wrote:
rivkari wrote:
GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
I just want Rogier. I doubt i'll get in an active enough team to get into the top 30 and she isn't drawable from the tickets. Sad

If you really grind for flowers (or whatever it is you use to show your appreciation), you might be able to get Rogier.

I'm hoping they'll "dumb down" the event for us and the top 20 or so will get Lys and the top 200 will get Rogier... =D

i'm pretty much going to use the event as a chance to max the 4*s that i'm getting from the current event, and then see about trading them out for another 5*. does that sound like a good strategy or am i kidding myself lol

It is a plan Razz I planned to do that too. If the team I'm in has at least two people more active than me, then I will try my best for it.

good luck to both of us theeen.

also, for some reason i've been only dispatching one ally in the event even though most of my allies are online. does anyone know why that happens? :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:40 pm

yokado wrote:
Anw wanted some options from you guys.

Currently holding on to these 5*
Sofia
Bernard
Mihiro
Sonia
Rem
Zande

I was thinking I should sell Mihiro and Sonia after the event. Probably try to get Te and proceed to get a 6*.

With it I probably will ignore BA2 since sonia is sold.

What do you guys think? Good / Bad?

If you like, you can.. well join the trader's side Very Happy

sell every cards you don't need (you are pretty much out for arena and battle arena lol) and convert them into TE

then always lf best deal out there.

by doing this, you probably won't be able to lvl up your own 4* (for feeder) but pretty much you can make a decent profit Smile

ps: anyone interested in my lvl 7x manfred before I flip him? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Haven't really been on the forums much, but grats Cloudie on Paris, and grats to Yogurt on Nanaca.

2 more exams to goooooooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rivkari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:55 pm

MANFRED?????

Um I can give you a mid-level yuki and my max Deesse and my max Dermond and 5te and a max Sheryl and is that enough? Or is that too much? I don't know prices too well....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:43 am

I offer my Claudio collection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
broom

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:04 am

I'd offer everything I had, but I still know it isn't enough. T_T

Oh well, one day I will get enough to get Manny or Zhao Yun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yokado
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:05 am

Kandachime wrote:
rivkari wrote:
That's horrific and made me lol

lol same when I first saw it.

wowyogurt wrote:
That post gave me cancer.

I'm so sorry D:

Agreed! Poor pikachu. It should say unsuitable for children
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yokado
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:06 am

HinakiHinari wrote:
Haven't really been on the forums much, but grats Cloudie on Paris, and grats to Yogurt on Nanaca.

2 more exams to goooooooo

haha same for me too... Very Happy

Good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yokado
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:08 am

Esofonic wrote:
yokado wrote:
Anw wanted some options from you guys.

Currently holding on to these 5*
Sofia
Bernard
Mihiro
Sonia
Rem
Zande

I was thinking I should sell Mihiro and Sonia after the event. Probably try to get Te and proceed to get a 6*.

With it I probably will ignore BA2 since sonia is sold.

What do you guys think? Good / Bad?

Haha sounds good.. but don have the time as of now...

Need to keep some though so at least i can join the battle arena n get some cards haha

If you like, you can.. well join the trader's side Very Happy

sell every cards you don't need (you are pretty much out for arena and battle arena lol) and convert them into TE

then always lf best deal out there.

by doing this, you probably won't be able to lvl up your own 4* (for feeder) but pretty much you can make a decent profit Smile

ps: anyone interested in my lvl 7x manfred before I flip him? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudie
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:25 am

Eso, I'll trade a maxed Nils for your Manfred Razz Event reward, very rare!

Btw, lmnseason, did you get your Paris from a 4*+ ticket? :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:39 am

I loled at your comments everyone XD

decided to keep him atm due to plenty undesired offer in game..

well ceci can wait anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudie
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:11 am

How much did you get it for and how much are you looking to flip him for? :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:25 am

Cloudie wrote:
How much did you get it for and how much are you looking to flip him for? :p

Well let's just say quite a decent amount and looking for a decent amount also Razz

The best offer I got is mLBmoni + mMata but mata is too common and hard to flip so I reject it drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:03 am

Cloudie wrote:

Yep. Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:35 am

lmnseason wrote:
Cloudie wrote:

Yep. Pretty much.

That stick definitely is the source of his luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:36 am

I never really understood what he was holding in his picture...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
st.
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:38 am

looks like a chopstick. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:57 am

Updated list. List is getting fat ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudie
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:04 pm

m LB Moni :O :O !! ought to ask for more TE instead of mata Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:22 pm

Giving up hope on Perla. Can't seem to break under 300 again ugh. LOOKS LIKE I NEED MORE 6*S.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:24 pm

517 Wins at rank 64. 133514 BT at Rank 119. More worried about maintaining rank for Rubi than Perla.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rivkari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:37 pm

DeathGU1Se wrote:
517 Wins at rank 64. 133514 BT at Rank 119. More worried about maintaining rank for Rubi than Perla.

I'm at 75833 bt points and 318 wins, I'm not sure why I'm still bothering...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Therealtahu

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:28 pm

After taking 2 finals, I haven't dropped all that much. I'm somehow hanging onto 716/440. For a team of 5 and 4 stars, this isn't too bad, though I was hoping that other teams wouldn't pull 6 stars as allies. It's quite painful to die in three or so hits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudie
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:23 pm

After being obsessed with my Paris, I can safely say I can't even get 4* for this event Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Today at 8:42 am

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next