HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:09 am

Maggot wrote:

N'aww. *Cookie hug* >3<

I'll see how the market goes with these two, if i dont trade for Rubi then i'll gladly sell to you, discounted. I love you

Aww, Thanks! I love you

Edit: An ally of mine made rank 22! Pretty happy for him since he was hanging out at 26 a few hours ago.
He said he might consider trading Rubi for Perla btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:13 am

My final rank for this endless grind was Rank 128 PvE side and Rank 58 PvP side. I stuck with my frugal roots and spent nothing. Still have a good chunk of TE left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudie
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:26 am

Good job everyone :3 I'm glad I even got a 4* from this event. :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:06 am

Cloudie wrote:

I think I'm getting double 4*. Not any 5* finally. I didn't understand the sentence, you got 4* or not? I'd say yes, but then that sad face? XD

I can give away the extra one maybe... Probably I'll do another joke contest or something on my wall. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:10 am

I had way too much work to do during this event so just took it easy.

Good luck everyone and hope you all end up on good teams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudie
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:22 am

Aniwo wrote:
Cloudie wrote:

I think I'm getting double 4*. Not any 5* finally. I didn't understand the sentence, you got 4* or not? I'd say yes, but then that sad face? XD

I can give away the extra one maybe... Probably I'll do another joke contest or something on my wall. lol

Only got the PvP side. It's too competitive! D: Didn't grind too much either due to the scrambling for TE to get Paris .___. I wanted to get both 4*s Sad

And crap. I got into a newbie team. I'm done for. Please help Orte, everyone. I'm begging. All. Of. You. LOL. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Therealtahu

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:49 am

I'm personally going to be trying to save as many drops as possible (After getting enough for the loop rewards) and drop all of them on one day to try to hit a daily ranking. Chances are, I'm going to fail horribly, but there's no reason not to try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudie
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:55 am

Yep, no reason not to try. I'm going to try for 3rd last day. Gonna camp for fever time on that day :3 Or second last..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
st.
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:11 am

Therealtahu wrote:
I'm personally going to be trying to save as many drops as possible (After getting enough for the loop rewards) and drop all of them on one day to try to hit a daily ranking. Chances are, I'm going to fail horribly, but there's no reason not to try.

but if everyone does that, wouldn't it cause the average score needed to rank high to skyrocket?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudie
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:14 am

Considering it's easy to hand in the sundrops, just try to camp for the last fever for any given day and see if you have enough to rank for that particular day. :3 Play safe but not possible to get the 6* D:

Wow moderator is alive! This thread just got split into two Mad

But we need yogurt's first post to be in this thread too! If not the introduction and rankings would be gone ;__;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Therealtahu

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:31 am

st. wrote:
Therealtahu wrote:

but if everyone does that, wouldn't it cause the average score needed to rank high to skyrocket?

The requirements are already stupidly high from people with money to throw around. And if everyone does this, it'll only spike at the later dates. The early ones should be about normal.

There's plenty of luck involved. I'm also mostly relying on having a 1:00-1:30 AM fever time to make the most of my points. That way, I can try to rank at with less time in the day and hopefully less people realizing that someone just shot past them. After all that, I need to hope that someone else doesn't get the same idea, (good luck with that after putting it on the forums), that nobody would panic and spend, and to choose the right day to do this on.

So, it's a very basic strategy that relies on a massive amount of luck and is probably going to fail to a large wallet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:39 am

here's a good advice for my awesome frugies:

if you are aiming for Lys, don't bother Razz

only 1 Lys each day (yes only 1) Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudie
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:46 am

There is a chance to get it from maiden pack Razz

Btw, time to change the link in our siggies to link to this thread bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
st.
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:22 am

i just want peoniiiii.

anyways i got all four 4*s from the last event. wondering what to do with them, probably going to level and sell. i don't feel too attached to any of them for some reason.

Last edited by st. on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
st.
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:23 am

Cloudie wrote:

But we need yogurt's first post to be in this thread too! If not the introduction and rankings would be gone ;__;

I guess if we get yokado and you to delete your posts on that page, yogurt can just edit her post with the sign-up info?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudie
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:44 am

st. wrote:
Cloudie wrote:

I guess if we get yokado and you to delete your posts on that page, yogurt can just edit her post with the sign-up info?

I tried .___. There isn't a delete option as far as I can find..

Try deleting your own post and tell me how Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
st.
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:26 am

oops, you're right. you can only delete posts that you made after the thread was separated. confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudie
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:41 am

I don't think it's possible to delete our own posts here Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roatanhi
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am

I'm a little concerned about my team; got two veteran players and the rest newbies, one of which has excitedly deposited their drops already, LOL. None appear to be forumites. o wellz, at least the individual rewards are still good. 9te, that's like HALF A HENRY!!

As for the sign-up info, maybe you can edit your post on the first page of this thread to include a link or post the info? But the banner and list >.<~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATB
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:02 am

Hmm frugal rankings are gone...

I think I may have a decent team this time around.
Orte the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudie
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:11 am

Tried to mimic the 2nd post as much as I could. As for the first.. Give me a while ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudie
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 am

Sorry double posted. Yokado can quote my first post in this thread and then edit -> paste into his first post. Or we could type something like LOOK BELOW..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yokado
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Yupp edited.

So strange to see me at the Front page even though Yogurt was the one that open this thread><

Btw any one willing to let me album Perla / Rubi?

Thanks.

Adding you back Maggot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:24 pm

yokado wrote:
If you would like to update your ☆, please send me a PM in this format with your information filled:

Might want to check over it and change all the me's to wowyogurt and have yogurt's forum profile added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudie
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Oh damn. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YOGURT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Today at 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next