HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
yokado
☆☆☆

PostSubject: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:57 am

Thank you for visiting the Frugal Fantasica Fanatics Rankings!

Our Mission:

To inspire beginners and veterans alike that "good" players can also be frugal players.
To curve our temptation in the future from spending real money.

Requirements:

Must never have purchased ANY amount of Fanta Points for self-use using the legal currency of your state. (i.e. USD, CAD, EURO, etc.)
Acquiring and using Mobage Coins through downloading Mobage games or other free methods are OKAY.
Acquiring and using Fanta Points through gift cards are okay IF AND ONLY IF: Gifter is not yourself, gifter receives NOTHING in return, receiver is unable to legally convert currency to state currency, and exchange does not occur on a regular basis (with the exception of holiday occurrences)
If you have any questions about the requirements, feel free to post your concern on this thread or send WowYogurt a PM.

Let us support each other in times of need and keep our cash in our wallets!

If you would like to be included in this list, please send WowYogurt a PM in this format with your information filled out:

Spoiler:

*Join date can be found by an ally checking your profile

If you would like to update your ☆, please send WowYogurt a PM in this format with your information filled:

Spoiler:

The rankings are powered by everyone's HONESTY, so PLEASE only apply if you have never paid AND PLEASE tell WowYogurt if you have sinned so your name can be removed from the list!

WowYogurt's profile

For Banners, please refer to this link for the complete set!

--> CLICK HERE

Last edited by yokado on Sat May 25, 2013 12:42 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudie
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:12 pm

abcdefg

Last edited by Cloudie on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudie
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:19 pm

Esofonic wrote:
Cloudie wrote:

Sounds like a trend I ought to remember Razz Good luck for the maiden event guys xD I think it'll be more fun than this one .___.

team event could be worse if you ended up in some cemetery..

Then I'd just pray for the maiden to win and just grind my 4*s to sell Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:20 pm

Just realized, the current event ends on my birthday...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:37 pm

Awww, everyone's flocking over to Orte. No love for Sakura. :'(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:44 pm

I'm between Orte and Sakura ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:52 pm

I CHOOSE PIKACHU!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandachime
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:00 pm

lmnseason wrote:
I CHOOSE PIKACHU!!!

hope this doesn't kill your choice.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Kandachime wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
I CHOOSE PIKACHU!!!

hope this doesn't kill your choice.

Spoiler:

The link isn't working
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandachime
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:19 pm

hmm it's working for me D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rivkari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Kandachime wrote:

not me )=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Kandachime wrote:
Must be from a private site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandachime
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:38 pm

Oh maybe that is why
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandachime
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Hope this works now, uploaded through photobucket
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rivkari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:43 pm

That's horrific and made me lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:45 pm

That post gave me cancer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandachime
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:46 pm

rivkari wrote:
That's horrific and made me lol

lol same when I first saw it.

wowyogurt wrote:
That post gave me cancer.

I'm so sorry D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rivkari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:52 pm

You know, I think my favorite flower girl is Enia.

And actually I REALLY like Lys, but if only #1 gets her everyday, there is literally no way I am getting her (during the event or afterward - she'll probably be 1000's of te)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:01 pm

I just want Rogier. I doubt i'll get in an active enough team to get into the top 30 and she isn't drawable from the tickets. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:04 pm

Zoidberg, I choose you!@(@47&#^&^$
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rivkari
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:10 pm

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
I just want Rogier. I doubt i'll get in an active enough team to get into the top 30 and she isn't drawable from the tickets. Sad

If you really grind for flowers (or whatever it is you use to show your appreciation), you might be able to get Rogier.

I'm hoping they'll "dumb down" the event for us and the top 20 or so will get Lys and the top 200 will get Rogier... =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Cloudie wrote:
Yep he is! You know him?

yea, sort of. He bought TE from the shop to buy some cards of mine, some time ago Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudie
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:57 pm

He's a pretty nice guy. I was desperate to get TE and he stepped up to buy my stuff when no one else wanted to :3 Although I'm sure it was a good price I gave Mad 50TE for mNorma, mBernard and fEmma! Wanted to throw in fDebbie(4*) too but he was nice enough to reject it Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
st.
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:24 pm

rankings seem to be more relaxed these couple of days. only dropped 200 ranks when i slept instead of 400-600 like usual. maybe people are giving up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
st.
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:29 pm

rivkari wrote:
GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:

If you really grind for flowers (or whatever it is you use to show your appreciation), you might be able to get Rogier.

I'm hoping they'll "dumb down" the event for us and the top 20 or so will get Lys and the top 200 will get Rogier... =D

i'm pretty much going to use the event as a chance to max the 4*s that i'm getting from the current event, and then see about trading them out for another 5*. does that sound like a good strategy or am i kidding myself lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   Today at 7:11 am

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next