HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!)   Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi all! If you're a beginner player, check out my free 4* giveaway!

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t7125-hyouzanryu-s-free-4-card-giveaway-for-beginner-players-only-check-inside-for-details

Side note: It's very nostalgic seeing my old introduction post :')

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hyouzanryu on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Menik

PostSubject: Re: FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!)   Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Lol well here's a familiar face! XD Welcome to the site, joined up here not too long ago myself. I'm Menik, Menikku in-game. Menik was taken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!)   Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:12 pm

AWESOME! Very nice, and I really appreciate the add. Definitely a smaller world in this game than we all think! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!)   Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:03 am

Hello and Welcome to the Forums.

It's even barely 10% of the world population playing this game (anyhow guess lmao) so I guess its a small world.
Please look at the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!)   Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Bumped up to help new players via free 4* card giveaway Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!)   Today at 1:01 pm

Back to top Go down

FREE 4* CARD GIVEAWAY FOR BEGINNER PLAYERS (Old post: Hello to everyone, from Hyouzanryu!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1