HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Blargod
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri May 17, 2013 7:33 pm

lace wrote:
I joined at the start of the Utopian Illusion event (Princess Kaguya) but never managed to get her. I did manage to get two Mammons to make HSR Mam during the Mammon event though.

Fiddling around trying to find a good team to beat up Beelz with. I don't have any Attack Down cards or it would be an obvious choice.

Kaguya is really weak anyway although she has nice art.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-18
Posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri May 17, 2013 8:56 pm

Blargod wrote:
lace wrote:
I joined at the start of the Utopian Illusion event (Princess Kaguya) but never managed to get her. I did manage to get two Mammons to make HSR Mam during the Mammon event though.

Fiddling around trying to find a good team to beat up Beelz with. I don't have any Attack Down cards or it would be an obvious choice.

Kaguya is really weak anyway although she has nice art.

Her healing ability is nice though, Mammon is actually pretty strong from what I've heard. Hoping that I can actually get the two SRs from this event.

Maybe it's just me, but Europa's skill actually activates pretty often for me. Just added her to my Archwitch team for the heck of it, but she's been pretty helpful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
Blargod
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri May 17, 2013 10:32 pm

aszutai wrote:
Blargod wrote:
lace wrote:
I joined at the start of the Utopian Illusion event (Princess Kaguya) but never managed to get her. I did manage to get two Mammons to make HSR Mam during the Mammon event though.

Fiddling around trying to find a good team to beat up Beelz with. I don't have any Attack Down cards or it would be an obvious choice.

Kaguya is really weak anyway although she has nice art.

Her healing ability is nice though, Mammon is actually pretty strong from what I've heard. Hoping that I can actually get the two SRs from this event.

Maybe it's just me, but Europa's skill actually activates pretty often for me. Just added her to my Archwitch team for the heck of it, but she's been pretty helpful.

Never got Europa (or Celene or the Phantom Thief) so don't know about that. Kaguya's skill is a mistranslation. Her actual skill is actually on Near Death (total Hp less than or equal to 50%) and can only activate once per battle. Leveling the skill only increases the chance as far I've seen. She also has lack luster stats in terms of soldier count, Atk, and Defense.

Mammon is extremely OP. 11k soldiers with crazy stats. She's at thetop of my list to use those arcana forced atk and defense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-18
Posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sat May 18, 2013 1:37 am

Blargod wrote:

Never got Europa (or Celene or the Phantom Thief) so don't know about that. Kaguya's skill is a mistranslation. Her actual skill is actually on Near Death (total Hp less than or equal to 50%) and can only activate once per battle. Leveling the skill only increases the chance as far I've seen. She also has lack luster stats in terms of soldier count, Atk, and Defense.

Mammon is extremely OP. 11k soldiers with crazy stats. She's at thetop of my list to use those arcana forced atk and defense.

Europa really isn't all that powerful at all, she's just better than I expected with the frequent activation of her skills. As for Kaguya's weak stats, I totally agree with you there; but still a full team heal is nice. Especially that my team are pretty weak at the moment. As for Mammon, I would love to get her, but eh didn't manage to get a single SR card last event, combination of bad luck and too busy working T^T
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
lace
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-09
Posts : 362

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sat May 18, 2013 2:50 pm

Maybe you'll get lucky and get a Beelzebub. She's a slightly weaker Mammon, which is kind of odd that they put out another AW of the same element and skill.

Also yeah this game is riddled with mistranslations and stealth nerfs/buffs that don't get noted outside of people finding it out. Even stranger when the JP ver has the correct description from the get go but the other versions get it wrong.

Then again considering they outsourced the iOS version of the game because they only knew how to handle the Android one I'm not really surprised Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sat May 18, 2013 9:11 pm

lace wrote:
Maybe you'll get lucky and get a Beelzebub. She's a slightly weaker Mammon, which is kind of odd that they put out another AW of the same element and skill.

Also yeah this game is riddled with mistranslations and stealth nerfs/buffs that don't get noted outside of people finding it out. Even stranger when the JP ver has the correct description from the get go but the other versions get it wrong.

Then again considering they outsourced the iOS version of the game because they only knew how to handle the Android one I'm not really surprised Laughing

I'm not surprised that she's weaker. Mammon was hard to get since you only had a chance to meet her 33% of the time so it's understandable that Beezlebub would be weaker than mammon. As for the type and the skills, I guess it's because they're demons. I'm hoping that there's some sort of bonus for assembling the demons in a single party.

I find it odd that the Japanese version has correct descriptions when the company is situated in Singapore, I believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-18
Posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sun May 19, 2013 6:36 am

Does the chance of getting a SR increase if you're the ace (mvp) for the AW battle?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
Blargod
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sun May 19, 2013 6:55 am

aszutai wrote:
Does the chance of getting a SR increase if you're the ace (mvp) for the AW battle?

Yup it does. Trouble is that bosses like Mammon and Beelzebub randomly proc their "I win!" button (sometimes even by the 2nd round) and wiping your team. Hard to get MVP without amassing your battle points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-18
Posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sun May 19, 2013 8:32 am

Blargod wrote:
aszutai wrote:
Does the chance of getting a SR increase if you're the ace (mvp) for the AW battle?

Yup it does. Trouble is that bosses like Mammon and Beelzebub randomly proc their "I win!" button (sometimes even by the 2nd round) and wiping your team. Hard to get MVP without amassing your battle points.

I see, and yea it's very difficult to get ace when my current team is so weak. Just yesterday, about 3-4 times in a row Beelz proc her "Lord of Flies" on me during the first two turns >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
Blargod
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sun May 19, 2013 10:59 am

aszutai wrote:
Blargod wrote:
aszutai wrote:
Does the chance of getting a SR increase if you're the ace (mvp) for the AW battle?

Yup it does. Trouble is that bosses like Mammon and Beelzebub randomly proc their "I win!" button (sometimes even by the 2nd round) and wiping your team. Hard to get MVP without amassing your battle points.

I see, and yea it's very difficult to get ace when my current team is so weak. Just yesterday, about 3-4 times in a row Beelz proc her "Lord of Flies" on me during the first two turns >.<

Some people from TCGapp use things that debuff attack skills although don't know how effective that is since something like a Knight (def buff) doesn't really do much. I honestly can't see anyone surviving those attacks unless the player was running a full HSR deck with max stats. These bosses have a nasty habit of procing their skill another time after launching it if you're lucky enough to survive it once lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lace
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-09
Posts : 362

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sun May 19, 2013 3:47 pm

After three ticks of 25% Attack Down from a R Delphinus, L200 Beelzebub goes from 3.5~4k a hit to around 600~900, and her skill drops from 12k all to only 2k.

This game highly rewards offensive stat modifications more than defensive ones, especially on AW fights where their Attack stat is like 50000000 and their defense is 40000 (just random numbers, but attack down has a bigger effect than any defense down skill).

If I remember someone saying correctly, a max stat (19999) card will dish out 35~40k a hit with normals and depending on the skill will hit for upwards of 250k. If that card gets buffed by one of the two broken cards in the game, Lilim, it will always hit for 999k no matter what. When they are being hit, if they are at max stat def they will take roughly 50% of what they are taking right now. So the skill procs from Beelzebub for example will hit for only ~6k instead of the 11k+

For reference the other broken card is a Sea Princess that belongs to some dude. His is different from the rest in that he probably poured his life savings into it before Nubee implemented a stat cap, and they did not nerf his card for being above it. The normal swings from it are 250~300k and it procs for instant death to any AW ever released.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-07
Posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sun May 19, 2013 3:56 pm

I started this game 2 days ago and I managed to scrounge up 3 rares. (Starter, one from the event artifacts and one from that unit combination thing) and 1 HR (Completed the Tablets 3 times and combined the 2 units I got from that).

I'm running real low on resources and can barely get any soldiers for my units which is making getting the rest of the grimoires for the 2nd and 3rd sets a bit of a problem.

I wish I read that tip about leveling the slimes to max before using them as feeders. All that wasted XP..... T.T I knew for a fact that I was going to regret that later.


Also, just wondering, how long did it take to get your guys first SR card?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sun May 19, 2013 5:50 pm

lace wrote:
After three ticks of 25% Attack Down from a R Delphinus, L200 Beelzebub goes from 3.5~4k a hit to around 600~900, and her skill drops from 12k all to only 2k.

This game highly rewards offensive stat modifications more than defensive ones, especially on AW fights where their Attack stat is like 50000000 and their defense is 40000 (just random numbers, but attack down has a bigger effect than any defense down skill).

If I remember someone saying correctly, a max stat (19999) card will dish out 35~40k a hit with normals and depending on the skill will hit for upwards of 250k. If that card gets buffed by one of the two broken cards in the game, Lilim, it will always hit for 999k no matter what. When they are being hit, if they are at max stat def they will take roughly 50% of what they are taking right now. So the skill procs from Beelzebub for example will hit for only ~6k instead of the 11k+

For reference the other broken card is a Sea Princess that belongs to some dude. His is different from the rest in that he probably poured his life savings into it before Nubee implemented a stat cap, and they did not nerf his card for being above it. The normal swings from it are 250~300k and it procs for instant death to any AW ever released.

Pretty much all true. I have a non evolved delphinus as well but I really can't upgrade her skill since I haven't made her into her HR form yet. Getting her to proc at skill level 1 is difficult for me and her stats are really weak. Yup, max stats are 19999 although I wonder if there's a way to modify soldier count.

@Goldoa
Started proabbly around 4-5 days left in the Gaia event. My first SR was obtained during the event following that, which was Princess Kaguya's event. I was fortunate to obtain Daphne and evolve her; consequently, she made my battles much easier against arch witches even if she was nerfed because of her OP skill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-24
Posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sun May 19, 2013 6:41 pm

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
I started this game 2 days ago and I managed to scrounge up 3 rares. (Starter, one from the event artifacts and one from that unit combination thing) and 1 HR (Completed the Tablets 3 times and combined the 2 units I got from that).

I'm running real low on resources and can barely get any soldiers for my units which is making getting the rest of the grimoires for the 2nd and 3rd sets a bit of a problem.

I wish I read that tip about leveling the slimes to max before using them as feeders. All that wasted XP..... T.T I knew for a fact that I was going to regret that later.


Also, just wondering, how long did it take to get your guys first SR card?

Hmm, it took me about 2 and a half weeks of super grind to get my first SR (Mamon). It all really depends on luck, and on if you can tap enough arch witches to have a good chance of getting an SR. I put off joining an alliance at first, but it really helped me find people to kill my AWs.

Edit: I've been playing for close to 4 weeks now, and I have gotten 9 SR drops from AW. Two of them I evolved int HSR (Mamon and 2 Beelze). I also pulled an additonal Mamon, Aries, and Titania.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-24
Posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sun May 19, 2013 7:37 pm

I'm experimenting with my AW team right now. I only have one delphi, but I have 2 HR musicans. What I was thinking once I update my barracks is running: 2 HSR Beelze, 1 HSR Mamon, and 2 muscians XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takajyo



Join date : 2013-01-30
Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sun May 19, 2013 9:06 pm

Blargod wrote:
e. I have a non evolved delphinus as well but I really can't upgrade her skill since I haven't made her into her HR form yet. Getting her to proc at skill level 1 is difficult for me and her stats are really weak. Yup, max stats are 19999 although I wonder if there's a way to modify soldier count.
Just upgrade her skill, the skill lvl will be brought over to hr form anyway.
I'm using double hr delphnius with maxed skill and she saves my butt lots of time Cool

Soldier count can only increase through maxed lvl evolve + arcana succession.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sun May 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Takajyo wrote:
Blargod wrote:
e. I have a non evolved delphinus as well but I really can't upgrade her skill since I haven't made her into her HR form yet. Getting her to proc at skill level 1 is difficult for me and her stats are really weak. Yup, max stats are 19999 although I wonder if there's a way to modify soldier count.
Just upgrade her skill, the skill lvl will be brought over to hr form anyway.
I'm using double hr delphnius with maxed skill and she saves my butt lots of time Cool

Soldier count can only increase through maxed lvl evolve + arcana succession.

Someone in the TCGapp forum once said that there's a chance that the skill won't follow through an evolution in the past. That's why I was quite hesitant to level her since medals aren't exactly easy to get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-18
Posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Mon May 20, 2013 2:04 am

@Blargod It's possible that skill only carried through with the base card that's selected for evolution. If that person mistakenly choose the wrong base card, it could cause the skill to reset. I can do a test with this later today since I intend to evolve some of my cards anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
Takajyo



Join date : 2013-01-30
Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Mon May 20, 2013 2:34 am

Blargod wrote:
Someone in the TCGapp forum once said that there's a chance that the skill won't follow through an evolution in the past. That's why I was quite hesitant to level her since medals aren't exactly easy to get.

Hmm, i offen did evolution with base card that i upgraded skills, not sure if it affects. Have to wait for aszutai to test i think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lace
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-09
Posts : 362

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Mon May 20, 2013 2:39 am

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
Also, just wondering, how long did it take to get your guys first SR card?

I started at the beginning of the Utopian Illusion (Princess Kaguya) event. It was either a few days before it ended or somewhere in the middle when I got my first SR, Titan. One of the lower tier SRs but hey she swings a big hammer like Hal so I'm content.

It's luck and the amount of AWs you can either kill or get a tag on. The number of rares and super rares should go up the longer you play since you are leveling and building up your kingdom more and having more Vit and BP to use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-18
Posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Mon May 20, 2013 4:32 am

Some test results regarding Evolution skill transfers:

Base card: Bugbear Skill Lv - 2
Fused card: Bugbear Skill Lv - 1
----------------------------------------------
Result: Bugbear (HN) Skill Lv - 2

Base card: Barbarian Skill Lv - 1
Fused card: Barbarian Skill Lv - 2
----------------------------------------------
Result: Barbarian (HN) Skill Lv - 2 (Well this is getting interesting...)

Base card: Military Band Skill Lv - 2
Fused card: Military Band Skill Lv - 2
----------------------------------------------
Result: Military Band (HN) Skill Lv - 2

Base card: Necromancer Skill Lv - 2
Fused card: Necromancer Skill Lv - 4
----------------------------------------------
Result: Necromancer (HR) Skill Lv - 4

Four different tests, unlike what I was expecting, regardless of which card is used as base or fusion; the card with the highest skill level is transferred over. I didn't run into any instance of skill lvl lose due to evolution, but I hardly did enough to really test if there a chance of that occurring or not. I would hold off lvling a specific skill if you're afraid of losing the medals used to upgrade them, better safe than sorry I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
Blargod
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Mon May 20, 2013 10:21 am

Nah you guys are probably right. Probably the guy at TCGapp did an amalgamation instead of an evolution or something. That I'm sure will reset the skill level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-13
Posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Mon May 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Humm... looking to get into this, but no messaging/trading seems kind of weird. I noticed there's also only 75 cards and it looks like events are a month long instead of a week or two. What do you guys think about this game's future? I don't want to invest in a game only for it to die in a few months Dx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Tue May 21, 2013 12:29 am

^
High hopes for it. Unlike mobage games like Fantasica, they actually update the game in terms of balancing, bug fixes, and interface. They don't simply mindlessly roll out events to get inside your wallet.

Further, there's quite a decent sink for cards and resources so that the game doesn't simply revolve around the premium currency (e.g. mobacoins).

Does it cater to those who spend? Sure. You won't rank high on events without event units but at least you still decent have a chance of gaining SRs.

Ever since I started playing VC I've already dropped two mobage games that I've played for quite awhile. The only mobage game that I'm playing now is Fantasica.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lace
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-09
Posts : 362

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Tue May 21, 2013 4:10 am

The 75 card thing is not the amount of cards in the game but how many cards you can hold at one time. Similar to Fanta how you have a billion cards in the game but you can only hold so many of them at once and the rest gotta go poof.

Events being around a month is nice, it won't have you burning out as much trying to keep up with every event's details and what the current weekly overpowered card is. It lets you take a more passive time playing if you aren't as interested in trying to farm the current boss 24/7 or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Today at 6:50 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Valkyrie Crusade by Nubee
» Space Crusade - worth it?
» The Valkyrie
» Free Android phones apps for modellers
» Miss Valkyrie

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: General Chat-
Jump to: