HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:06 pm

Blargod wrote:
/quote]Beelzebub's drop rate was really high since she had her own area (you cna fight the rarer archwitch without the chance of meeting the more common AW encounter).
It's not higher per say, but since you fight more SR there's about a +1% chance of getting the SR.

I spent 80vit/day and killed a lot of AW and got no SR. It's all luck Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:32 pm

masta518 wrote:
Blargod wrote:
/quote]Beelzebub's drop rate was really high since she had her own area (you cna fight the rarer archwitch without the chance of meeting the more common AW encounter).
It's not higher per say, but since you fight more SR there's about a +1% chance of getting the SR.

I spent 80vit/day and killed a lot of AW and got no SR. It's all luck Wink
As I said, it's higher by the mere fact you're not meeting the R AW at all on those types of events (unless you deliberately chose to go to the normal area but why would you do that?). The point I'm trying to make here is that GAAP isn't worth investing in considering the amount of effort to obtain her (not to mention her low stats) in comparison to killing maybe ~150 HSR AWs to the 2 event AWs like Beelzebub or Leviathan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:04 pm

Blargod wrote:
As I said, it's higher by the mere fact you're not meeting the R AW at all on those types of events (unless you deliberately chose to go to the normal area but why would you do that?). The point I'm trying to make here is that GAAP isn't worth  investing in considering the amount of effort to obtain her (not to mention her low stats) in comparison to killing maybe ~150 HSR AWs to the 2 event AWs like Beelzebub or Leviathan.
And as I said, GAAP is still good if you're new and your team is weak. GAAP is a constant, something to work towards that low-mid and mid level players can achieve. You shouldn't bank on drawing a SR from Subdue Arcwitch, especially if you're a newbie. I know I went all of Alice event without getting a single R or SR and I had over 180~ subdues.

Even if you don't perfect amalgamate GAAP, she'd most likely be the strongest card on your team for a long while if you're new and trust me, it helps Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:30 pm

Should I spend my available stuff in Shoes (I have enough swords), taking advantage of the SUPER OH MY GOD SALE or try my luck on the next event with Ultimate Summons?

I have a decent team I could try to rank with (without an event unit) and my SR-pulling luck has been slightly above average, so I don't know which one to choose.

----- HoundR's LE Units&Monsters 4*/5*/6* SHOP !!! -----

Trading Center complaints/suggestions/multiple thread or RMT I didn't see/anything else PM me! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:49 am

I'd probably spend it more on swords if you're trying to rank (assuming you're a dedicated AW killer).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:35 pm

masta518 wrote:
Blargod wrote:
As I said, it's higher by the mere fact you're not meeting the R AW at all on those types of events (unless you deliberately chose to go to the normal area but why would you do that?). The point I'm trying to make here is that GAAP isn't worth  investing in considering the amount of effort to obtain her (not to mention her low stats) in comparison to killing maybe ~150 HSR AWs to the 2 event AWs like Beelzebub or Leviathan.
And as I said, GAAP is still good if you're new and your team is weak.  GAAP is a constant, something to work towards that low-mid and mid level players can achieve.  You shouldn't bank on drawing a SR from Subdue Arcwitch, especially if you're a newbie.  I know I went all of Alice event without getting a single R or SR and I had over 180~ subdues.    

Even if you don't perfect amalgamate GAAP, she'd most likely be the strongest card on your team for a long while if you're new and trust me, it helps Wink
You're right in saying that there's little RNG involved in obtaining her since it's purely vit based on obtaining the cards (some RNG still involved as to whether or not you'd obtain them at the end of each stage). I believe that this sort of advantage is only limited to really new players since killing AWs in this event is hardly worth it due to the key drops. Alice was weird since her drop rate was lower than most other AW events that had their own stage. People had a relatively easy time obtaining AWs like Leviathan, Princess Kaguya, Beezlebub, etc. even with a subpar team.

I'd still advise new players just to a straight 5 evolve to obtain the HSR version of Verdandi, Skuld, and Urd since GAAP's soldier count is low. The extra effort in creating a near perfect evolve isn't worth it due to her low starting stats.

@Hound

Don't buy swords. I have 88 swords from AW drops alone. When you can 1-shot anything later in the game, battle points aren't the limiting factor; it's the vitality points that are limiting you. Did you spend your gems in obtaining all the trees, max magic school and castle level 10? Castle level 10 requires 2k gems but it allows you to buy another set of Fire Ruins and other element enhancing structures. The % increase on def/atk from these structures are quite worth it especially if you want to make your team better as a whole.

If you got all these already, I'd still go with the ultimate summons. The reason for this is that some cards can only be obtained through the ultimate summon like Flora. These cards do not drop from AWs.

Ranking in VC is difficult in my opinion. The reason for this is that people with uber AW killer decks can spec an instant death card with 19999 attack + Element structure increase + Party bonuses (All Dark and Pandemonium) + Lilim increase = insane amount of damage (aubade was able to hit 900k alone on a non 19999 attack Chaos). If I remember correctly, someone can hit so hard on an AW that he/she gains 12x the amount of points that any normal person would normally do.

Last edited by Blargod on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Yeah, Blar is right. My post only really to applies to the high end rankers whom benefit more from killing allied AWs than wasting time in campaign Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:17 am

masta518 wrote:
Yeah, Blar is right. My post only really to applies to the high end rankers whom benefit more from killing allied AWs than wasting time in campaign Smile
That's Fantasica level dedication right there. I'm sure many of us wouldn't want turning this game into a second job lol.

Hitting top 1000 is possible with moderate time spent and Lilim. It's like the only top 100 with lots of active allies (some people in tcgapps), who send AWs along their way, are the ones who really use swords like mad. Even then, hitting the AW for insane amounts of damage is the game breaker here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:27 am

Alp is interesting and we should all get like a billion of them yes.

Just to show support for another Not-Dark Not-AoE AW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:54 am

lace wrote:
Alp is interesting and we should all get like a billion of them yes.

Just to show support for another Not-Dark Not-AoE AW.
1 Mammon, 1 Lilim, 3 Alp Party here we come.

Also, thought that these max intimacy events were kind of funny:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Just updated today, saw the alliance battle tag in the Alliance page but I'm stuck on the loading screen >.< Anyone having the same problem?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:40 pm

aszutai wrote:
Just updated today, saw the alliance battle tag in the Alliance page but I'm stuck on the loading screen >.< Anyone having the same problem?
They had to postpone the alliance battle. People in the alliance I'm ins stated that they saw the alliance battle button and were kicked off of the game. Haven't seen that feature on the android though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:12 pm

aszutai wrote:
Just updated today, saw the alliance battle tag in the Alliance page but I'm stuck on the loading screen >.<  Anyone having the same problem?
It was broken for me last night and they had to remove it. I'll check later today to see if it's up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takajyo

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:34 pm

I'm starting to be active back abit in VC. Just went around adding a few of you guys, hope you guys can accept Smile
Those i didn't add maybe i passed by your msg in this topic accidentally, please do add me instead orz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:11 am

SR drop rate seem to be very high this event, I started a day late but have 5 SR drop already for me Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:27 pm

Got 1 non-event SR so not so sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:22 pm

aszutai wrote:
SR drop rate seem to be very high this event, I started a day late but have 5 SR drop already for me Shocked 
the SR AW always drops more SR cards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:23 am

Alliance battle is now up. Haven't seen anything too complicated other than you attack group being applied as your defense and attack chaining with active alliance members. Winning streaks increase the amount of points gained although these decrease your attack and defense depending on how long your streak is. Maximum increase in points seems to be 30% as well as the decrease in defense and attack.

To all the points prizes you will need to earn 100k points per day. There are rank prizes as well although they're currently not up until the end of the day.

Dueling is disabled for now and there is an AW event going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:46 am

This event is pretty fun, although I wish the time between dueling was longer. Haven't been glued to my phone every 5 minutes since I stopped playing fanta lol.

Current team set up is: Super Soldier X3, Beelzebub and Chaos doing okay so far. How's everyone else doing? XD
Back to top Go down
Takajyo

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:30 am

aszutai wrote:
This event is pretty fun, although I wish the time between dueling was longer.  Haven't been glued to my phone every 5 minutes since I stopped playing fanta lol.

Current team set up is: Super Soldier X3, Beelzebub and Chaos doing okay so far.  How's everyone else doing?  XD
Same here, haven't done the 5min stunt after stopped fanta lol.
Just joined another random semi active guild last mth so i wouldn't expect high guild ranking in this event XD

My current team setup: Beelzebub, Mammon, Chaos, Strategist (Old) and Strategist (New)

Got 1 more sr strategist (old) actually but even with 40% activation rate, she seldom do her work at start of battle so i put chaos instead of her just incase of prolonged battle...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Not too happy with the 5 min cool down and the fact that you need to rank top 150 in individual ranks to get a basic HSR Auxo. Hoping they would rerelease her in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:26 pm

I'm not even trying for ranking and just doing a few alliance battles here and there to help my guild out. The reward structure is reminding me of Fanta events in a bad way.
Instead, I'm hunting Hervor right now, she should make a decent crit blaster for my team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:05 pm

@Takajyo - Only time when I run into a prolonged battle is when none of my units procs and the other side have really high defense/healers. With my glass cannon team I usually lost at that point lol.

I Grinded pretty hard the first day or two, slowing down now. Got work to do as well :/

Just aiming to get at least two Auxo, and another HSR Hervor Very Happy 

Current Guild Rank: 475
Personal Rank: 1965
Back to top Go down
Takajyo

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:25 am

aszutai wrote:
@Takajyo - Only time when I run into a prolonged battle is when none of my units procs and the other side have really high defense/healers.  With my glass cannon team I usually lost at that point lol.

I Grinded pretty hard the first day or two, slowing down now.  Got work to do as well :/

Just aiming to get at least two Auxo, and another HSR Hervor Very Happy 

Current Guild Rank: 475
Personal Rank: 1965
That's the problem with too many first turn procs glass cannon lol. Now still playing around with my team to see which formation is more stable... I normally have bad luck with procs against stronger opponents for unknown reasons lol.

Your guild ranking is high, nice guild you got there! Very Happy 

Was unlucky yesterday and got paired with 3 low lvl guilds, the 2 stronger guilds got quite a few 1 1 1 1 1 soldier players which makes me speechless....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Our guild rank's down to the 600s now though XD

Oh well, this event is pretty awesome though. Auxo combined with Orihime and Scylla is a killing machine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Today at 12:24 pm

Back to top Go down

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next