HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:24 pm

masta518 wrote:
Do the magic school or yggdrasil tree go away after the event ends? Or do they stay in the store forever?

They stay in store forever. If you don't complete the map the decoration building and reward building will go away. If you do complete it event I think you have a window of time to build the reward building and buy the decoration building (the library and the tower this event).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:03 pm

aubade888 wrote:
masta518 wrote:
Do the magic school or yggdrasil tree go away after the event ends? Or do they stay in the store forever?

They stay in store forever. If you don't complete the map the decoration building and reward building will go away. If you do complete it event I think you have a window of time to build the reward building and buy the decoration building (the library and the tower this event).

Oh, that answers my question, thanks a lot! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:08 pm

as someone that played for a while and has a a really good alliance i can tell you this about the game

lvl 30 slimes have been nerfed too 2x exp from 8x exp

get your resources buildings up first also 4 lvl 1 buildings are better then 1 lvl 3 so always keep your resources buildings +- the same level.
you can find easier people to duel, if you keep the attack of your duel team low.

your questing team should have only 1 unit with full soldiers and the rest with only 1 to reduce losses
buy a trees first with your gems or save up 2k for your castle to get lvl 10 (castle lvl 10 needs 2k gems) but the first thing you spend gems on should be the 100 gem first summon as that extra rare can help you a lot
only complete quests when your BT and vit are near 0 so the lvl up will replenish it fully.
a good alliance / comrades are absolutely vital for success
don't build parliament building until your resources are at least lvl 6 due to it costs a lot and uses 4x4 space for only a 1% reduction in soldier cost(IE useless for low level player but good at a higher level)
sell all the rare you don't use for medals.(R gives more medals then HR)
keep your enchanter and engineer to make R android for medals(also R android gives more medals then HR android).
always Evolution/Amalgamation cards you want to keep with max cards and Arcana succession.
always help your comrades for friendship points as Regular summon can give you rares
your player info is in battle log User ID is most important stat as it can't be changed and is used for players to find you
you can change your name in settings -> Account
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Thanks for responding timed, i really appreciate it! Smile
The slimes have been nerfed? That's pretty terrible then, so I guess I can't just use one slime to get to lvl 30? I need like 4 now?

What rares should I sell? I have a few I got from AWs and random draws so far like... Grace, Aqua Knight, Succubus, Knight, Alraune, Nereid, Fox Spirit, Artist, Soldier, Devil Hunter, Maid, and Star Reader. I'm currently using my Knight as a tank and Succubus as my main damage dealer Smile (The defense stat indicates how tanky a unit is right?)

Is it worth it to keep HNs? I've evolved a few of them, but their stats still look bad ^^;;.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:22 pm

These new AWs are hilariously evil.

People are so mad, so so mad. I guess nubee had to eventually implement a hard counter to Lilim / Warlord / Musician / etc teams though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:09 am

lace wrote:

People are so mad, so so mad. I guess nubee had to eventually implement a hard counter to Lilim / Warlord / Musician / etc teams though.

All I've heard about so far are the disspell magic that one of them casts, is that what the fuss is all about? XD

Update: Just as I was typing this message the white AW smacked me with a aoe followed by a dispell, she's got 2 skills? o_O;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:23 am

aszutai wrote:
lace wrote:

All I've heard about so far are the disspell magic that one of them casts, is that what the fuss is all about? XD

Update: Just as I was typing this message the white AW smacked me with a aoe followed by a dispell, she's got 2 skills? o_O;

Yeah, supposedly it is AW battle exclusive, as you can get the black and white AW cards (and amalgamate them w/ a stone to the other one) and they don't have the ability when you get 'em. Only time will tell if it is a permanent AW feature to be a nerf against Lilim users.

Also someone posted up the formula for the SR... if it's real it's going to be impossible for free players imo.

2F + 2G + 12A + 12B + 4x Gold Girl + 4x Metal Slime + 4E = SR

The goal is to make HF + HG + HH + HI (aka the HN versions) to make the SR. You can amalgamate nearly everything, even the HN versions, to make something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:21 am

It's really complicated... I just keep getting F's, A's, and G's. The more expensive crucible summon has a pretty misleading description as well.

HG and HF are pretty straightforward to obtain (F's from the Light Mystic and G's from the Dark Mystic). H is obtained by amalgamating HA's and HB's.

I have no clue on how to get I's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:43 pm

I = HC + HD + HE
C = A + B
D = Low-rank Crucible
E = High-rank Crucible

People who obsess over perfect stats are going to want to make D using a maxed out Medal Girl, since you can actually toss C + Medal Girl to make D, iirc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:50 pm

people asking for SR formula here it is

a b c d stones can be found in any crucible
e stones can only be found in high crucible
Dark witch gives f stones
Light witch gives g stones

a quick way to get crucible tickets is dueling as each win give 4 tickets

step 1
evolve 2 a -> HA
evolve 2 b -> HB
Amalgamate HA + HB -> h
repeat to get 2 h stones then evolve it into Hh

step 2
get 4 e stones from high crucible (E is only found in high crucible) and evolve it to He
get 4 d stones and evolve it to Hd
Amalgamate a + b -> c
repeat to get 2 c stones then evolve it into Hc
Amalgamate Hc + Hd + He -> i

step 3
get f and g from witches and make Hg and Hf

step 4
Amalgamate Hf + Hg + Hh + Hi -> (SR) Alchemist

repeat all steps to get your (HSR) Alchemist
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Thanks Lace and Blargod for the info! You guys are always really on top of things!! <33
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:29 pm

lace wrote:
I = HC + HD + HE
C = A + B
D = Low-rank Crucible
E = High-rank Crucible

People who obsess over perfect stats are going to want to make D using a maxed out Medal Girl, since you can actually toss C + Medal Girl to make D, iirc.

Not so sure what happens if you do that. F stones can also get amalgamated with light mystic to produce something but I'm not sure what. If the amalgamation of the C stone and Medal girl produced a D stone with 1 soldier, I don't think it should really make any difference.

I wouldn't worry about max stats and what not in producing the SR unit since you can't use the arcana succession for amalgamation as well.

aubade888 wrote:
Thanks Lace and Blargod for the info! You guys are always really on top of things!! <33

Thanks for the compliment Smile .I dunno what the heck I was doing TBH lol. Timed and lace have a clear plan on how to obtain the SR unit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:55 pm

F + Light = Dark
G + Dark = Light

Why? Who knows.

This seems like Gaia event on crack. No one has a 100% certainty of what the alchemist's skill does either, and the Easterners that have her aren't talking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:00 am

I think some people from tcgapp mentioned about raising soldier count and that the first amalgamation is the only one that produces a substantial amount.

What's really bothering me is the fact that dueling is the fastest way in getting those tickets for the crucibles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:41 am

Not sure if its been mentioned. Duel matches are determined by cost of all of your attack teams. I have been taking my attack team out and having a mechanic it attack team 2. I then go to duel and I have all weak enemies (typically something like 1 philo stone). I then refill my attack team and fight aw. It's very labor intensive but it's one way to find easier matches.

(Lace is the one who told me this, so I am plagiarizing) XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:47 pm

The screen of the skill went up, I'm guessing that is 100% a mistranslation.

"Heals all allied soldiers/ Possible 15% chance"

Although some are saying that is in fact her skill, it is just limited to a one time activation and will never activate again. Others are saying it's actually like Kaguya and only when you are near defeat (still a one time activation). So yeah, I'm not gonna grind hardcore or anything to try to get her then.

There's chatter that the AWs hang out at various spots, like 1-1, 1-3, 3-1, 3-3, 2-2, 2-4, 4-2, 4-4, etc. Basically odds and evens. Rumor is that the AW rate was significantly nerfed because of the SR so people can spend money. My encounter rate is more or less the same it always has been so I can't particularly comment on that bit.

My only real issue with the event is the random junk cards from crucible summons. I get they don't want people to all have the SR on like day negative four or something but really, normals in the "rare" summon one?

Also yeah Blargod, 4 for winning and 6 for defending. Even with the full cooldown it's still faster and more reliable than hunting AWs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:07 pm

@lace

Seems like she's not very powerful then. I don't think a lot of people will be getting her to HSR form (or even in her non-evolved form) due to the chances of getting those stones. I've probably opened 15 rare tickets. Only notable things I got were 2 A stones, 2 Gold girls, and 1 slime.

They seriously over killed the level of difficulty in this event. I don't want to spend the time using all my battle points and vitality and then having to grind every 4-5 minutes in dueling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:50 pm

@Blargod

Yeah the consensus from people that have her is that she is worthless. I'm spending my time poking resources and trying to clean my inventory of the billion useless rares/normals that I haven't maxed out and are slightly hard to get.

Hopefully this is a one time thing otherwise Nubee has gone the way of every other phone game dev and ruined their own game haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:08 pm

lace wrote:
@Blargod

Yeah the consensus from people that have her is that she is worthless. I'm spending my time poking resources and trying to clean my inventory of the billion useless rares/normals that I haven't maxed out and are slightly hard to get.

Hopefully this is a one time thing otherwise Nubee has gone the way of every other phone game dev and ruined their own game haha.

Fanta hax'd them and made them suck =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:44 pm

Mobage strikes again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:05 pm

haha nah... it's nothing compared to all mobage games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:56 am

Someonein TCGapp was kind enough to post the SR card stats:

Seems to be on near death, heals soldiers to 100% of the original amount/ 20% chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:19 pm

I love this event for the medal girl in the high crucible summons (1500 medals in trade in O.O)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:40 pm

^So true.

Also, there are a few things I noticed about the archwitch field skill. It seems that it procs very often whenever musician procs for some strange reason. I tried using debuffs (like delphinus) it doesn't seem to trigger it that often (if ever). I think it might be related to the fact that the archwitches use these skills more often if the number units affected by buffs/debuffs are plenty. Pricing multiple times on the same target does not seem to raise the chance.

Finally, your units can only proc their buff/debuff skills 3x even if these were cancelled out by the archwitch field skill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:54 pm

Blargod wrote:
I don't want to spend the time using all my battle points and vitality and then having to grind every 4-5 minutes in dueling.

Wouldn't you be used to that tight schedule by now after playing Fanta? ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Today at 8:50 am

Back to top Go down

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next