HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sat May 25, 2013 6:36 pm

aszutai wrote:
Thanks everyone, that was some very useful information. Going to go for Paladin with full stats first then, wish me luck XD

Once I got Paladin, will probably swap out Kaguya for her? I'll also swap out Europa for HSR Beelz. Hum, team composition will be a bit of a mess then. So will need to add a red element to at least get the 5% bonus. Probably will swap Delphinus in for HN Marching Band, Marching Band's useful; but Beelz takes her out in one hit...

New AW team: HSR Beelz, HR Paladin (if possible), HR Kung Fu Master, HR Gladiator(still looking for a replacement for her), R Delphinus

Edit: Evolution to Paladin failed >.< Have Dark Knight now. Guess that means I'm keeping Kaguya on and swapping the other two.

Tried getting Paladin twice. Now I have two HR Dark Knights :/ those evo accidents disappoint me Sad (I still can't get a Dark Elf(?) for the album)

----- HoundR's LE Units&Monsters 4*/5*/6* SHOP !!! -----

Trading Center complaints/suggestions/multiple thread or RMT I didn't see/anything else PM me! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Tue May 28, 2013 6:34 am

I want this event to end already. I'm tired of getting one shot by a first turn AoE Sad

I got lucky enough I guess that depending on what the next event's AW ends up being I could field a team of SR/HSR (2x SR and 3x HSR) The skills are kind of lackluster in my opinion though.

Titan: 5% chance to do Critical Damage (No Element)
Ishtar: 5% chance to fully heal someone
Cyborg: 20% chance to gain 300% ATK when reduced to 50% self-HP
Mammon: 10% chance to do an AoE for 250% ATK (Dark)
Beelzebub: 10% chance to do an AoE for 250% ATK (Dark)

2x Cool, 2x Dark, 1x Light. No ATK Down or Ups. I'd prefer something like Warlord or Queen of Pirates so I could ditch Beelzebub for them instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Tue May 28, 2013 10:56 am

HoundR wrote:

Tried getting Paladin twice. Now I have two HR Dark Knights :/ those evo accidents disappoint me Sad (I still can't get a Dark Elf(?) for the album)

Yea, some of those N evo accidents are annoying to get. Maybe I should start spamming the 20% evo accident for those :/ Not like I'm going to take my chances with them for the R evo accidents anyways.

@lace - Event will end in a few more days Smile My guild's kinda slowing down already in the amount of archwitch they send, guess everyone's getting a bit worn down from the long duration of the event XD Looking forward to the next one though. Wonder what it will be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Tue May 28, 2013 11:17 am

@lace
At least she wasn't as bad as Daphne. Back then, there was no turn limit and she had the potential to heal herself to full health (I recall her procing 2x in a row) even when she had reached low levels of health.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Tue May 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Humm... do you guys think its worth it to pay real money for the card packs in this game? I'm looking at the card list and it seems like a lot of them are Rares, which I assume are the equivalent of 4* in Fantasica? =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Tue May 28, 2013 5:41 pm

masta518 wrote:
Humm... do you guys think its worth it to pay real money for the card packs in this game? I'm looking at the card list and it seems like a lot of them are Rares, which I assume are the equivalent of 4* in Fantasica? =/

As far as I know card packs isn't bad but it's probably better to spent your money on something else. Bought a few packs when the 100 gem per pack deal a day was going on for a bit. No SR, but the thing is each pack you buy gives you 10 (or was it 20??) tickets. 120 ticket for a ultimate summon, so far I have used two tickets, not SR from summon yet Sad But my chances of getting a SR next ultimate summon is currently at 20%

If you haven't gotten a Magic School or Yaggdrasil yet it's probably better to spent your money on those instead. Magic School increases both your archwitch encounter rate & battle points, while Yaggdrasil increases your BT by two. Magic school can be upgraded, costing more money though. Only upgraded my magic school to lv 3 so far, with +8% encounter & +2 battle points.
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Thu May 30, 2013 10:44 pm

aszutai wrote:
masta518 wrote:

As far as I know card packs isn't bad but it's probably better to spent your money on something else. Bought a few packs when the 100 gem per pack deal a day was going on for a bit. No SR, but the thing is each pack you buy gives you 10 (or was it 20??) tickets. 120 ticket for a ultimate summon, so far I have used two tickets, not SR from summon yet Sad But my chances of getting a SR next ultimate summon is currently at 20%

If you haven't gotten a Magic School or Yaggdrasil yet it's probably better to spent your money on those instead. Magic School increases both your archwitch encounter rate & battle points, while Yaggdrasil increases your BT by two. Magic school can be upgraded, costing more money though. Only upgraded my magic school to lv 3 so far, with +8% encounter & +2 battle points.

I'd go for the trees. That's what I'm gonna buy next since you have more chances to poke/kill AWs Smile

----- HoundR's LE Units&Monsters 4*/5*/6* SHOP !!! -----

Trading Center complaints/suggestions/multiple thread or RMT I didn't see/anything else PM me! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri May 31, 2013 1:09 pm

Slightly major update went out last night / this morning. They added a building that lets you stuff up to 60 decorations in it, so you aren't cluttering your kingdom anymore with those random decorations you made for the quests.

They also added a Card Collection Display feature to the Edit Unit menu, where you can throw 10 (up to 30 for 800 gems) cards from what you currently are holding that are not on a team to show off (and it also doubles as a storage).

Probably the biggest changes though are the new battle UI / fonts / speed and the XP change. Battles go by a lot faster now and the UI changes make it prettier/easier to read.

The XP change no longer allows you to max a card using a L30 Slime. From what was gathered it appears the L30 bonus of 8x XP has gone down to only 2x, so if you wanted to max a card again you need to use Arcana's Blessing and Arcana Training.

There's also some thing about "get +15 to a special move" for beating campaign, but the theory is that it is a translation error and means +15 card capacity. Otherwise nubee is crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri May 31, 2013 2:38 pm

I think the game needed nerfing on those level 30 slimes. Now, arcana training, blessing and metal slimes have a use now. Got too much slimes anyway thanks to that Fortuna slot machine.

I wonder what that +15 thing is as well. Would like to reach the end of the map but I hate fighting Idler since she keeps healing herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri May 31, 2013 4:46 pm

HoundR wrote:
aszutai wrote:
masta518 wrote:

I'd go for the trees. That's what I'm gonna buy next since you have more chances to poke/kill AWs Smile

Trees Vs Packs:

I bought an 11 pack and got 11 useless rares and an ultimate summon ticket that gave me another useless rare. I bought 2 trees so now with my lvl I have 12 BP. If I use my initial bp/vitality+lvl up vitality/bp+the vitality/bp you get from twitter I usually get between 2-4 SR a day. That's because with 12 BP you essentially get 36 chances to pull an SR. One of the SR I pulled off from an AW was Lilim <3.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri May 31, 2013 4:50 pm

HoundR wrote:
aszutai wrote:
masta518 wrote:

Would trees really be that good for a new player that won't spend too much like me? I mean, I can't even kill my AW anymore and have a whole bunch of defeats (lvl 67 Beezlebub) and as far as I understand, you need HR/SR cards to kill high level AWs but you can only get them if you buy or kill high level AWs (all I get are Ns from killing them) and it's a catch-22 :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri May 31, 2013 5:00 pm

masta518 wrote:
HoundR wrote:
aszutai wrote:
masta518 wrote:

Would trees really be that good for a new player that won't spend too much like me? I mean, I can't even kill my AW anymore and have a whole bunch of defeats (lvl 67 Beezlebub) and as far as I understand, you need HR/SR cards to kill high level AWs but you can only get them if you buy or kill high level AWs (all I get are Ns from killing them) and it's a catch-22 :<

There are two groups of players on Valk: Senders and Slayers. Senders rely on slayers to take down their AW, and slayers rely on senders to send them AW for ranking. A Slayer is someone who can take down an AW with 1 BP no matter what procs go off. My damage is really inconsistent, but I can take down an AW after 2-3 times so I would be considered a Semi-Slayer.

I had the same problem you had when I first stared, so I went on the valkyrie crusade section of the tgapp forums and found an alliance that was recruiting and had slayers that needed senders.

http://www.tcgapp.com/viewforum.php?f=202

I would join alliances until you find one that has slayers that are on a time that can help you. Also when a friend sends an AW request, after it's slain you can see who dealt a lot of dmg to it. You can try to add them if they have open ally spots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri May 31, 2013 5:14 pm

All of the R/SR I have gotten I have gotten just from tagging an AW. I rarely kill them, that's aubade's job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri May 31, 2013 5:28 pm

lace wrote:
All of the R/SR I have gotten I have gotten just from tagging an AW. I rarely kill them, that's aubade's job.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri May 31, 2013 5:37 pm

Oh, so that's how teamwork is done in this game! Are there people on here who are slayers/have a good guild I can join? I'm on about 2-3 hours a day Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri May 31, 2013 5:42 pm

masta518 wrote:
Oh, so that's how teamwork is done in this game! Are there people on here who are slayers/have a good guild I can join? I'm on about 2-3 hours a day Smile

I joined the shattered sun's comrade drive. I didn't join their alliance, but they put me on a spreadsheet and they gave me ally IDs to send requests to. The main thing to remember is that there is no shame in doing 1k dmg to and AW and sending it to a slayer. In most cases you should only be spending 1 BP per AW, anything else is a big waste.

You can also go into the Valk crusade chat box and ask someone if they have any comrade slots open, since you need a slayer.

You go to your battle log>profile and you can find your ID. I can make space if you want. My ID is 2g7uy.

Edit: I'm actually also thinking of making a fanta alliance. If there's some interest I might get it started. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri May 31, 2013 7:28 pm

^That makes 2 of us
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takajyo

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Fri May 31, 2013 9:42 pm

aubade888 wrote:
One of the SR I pulled off from an AW was Lilim <3.

I'm so jealous!!!
Killing AW like mad in this event for the sake of Lilim but no luck yet T-T

Btw i just lvl up and opened 3 more comrade slots. Feel free to add me so that i can slay more AWs XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:32 am

@Takajyo Sent you a request Smile

Did they reduce the amount of exp a max slime gives? Used two on my dark knights, only leveled them up to 34 each Sad
Back to top Go down
Takajyo

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:57 am

aszutai wrote:

Did they reduce the amount of exp a max slime gives? Used two on my dark knights, only leveled them up to 34 each Sad
Thx Smile

For the slime they did adjust the exp given, lace got elaborate on it earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:05 am

Takajyo wrote:
aszutai wrote:

Thx Smile

For the slime they did adjust the exp given, lace got elaborate on it earlier.

I see, and thanks lace for the detailed update. I'm too tired and skipped a few posts, now I wish I would of properly read it. Wasted some valuable xp Razz
Back to top Go down
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:24 am

I knew she was going to be bad but I maxed all the material cards to make one Lightning. She is pretty horrible, hah. Her stats might end up being okay possibly, not sure, but the skill itself is kind of bleh. 150% no-element aoe damage @ 5% chance

Also yeah the slime thing seems to be two slimes to max out, as one slime + 2x xp + great success will only push it to like L53 or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:39 am

Takajyo wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
One of the SR I pulled off from an AW was Lilim <3.

I'm so jealous!!!
Killing AW like mad in this event for the sake of Lilim but no luck yet T-T

Btw i just lvl up and opened 3 more comrade slots. Feel free to add me so that i can slay more AWs XD

I just pulled another Lilim. WTF XD.

I think I magically hacked the game. Also I will add you =3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takajyo

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:11 pm

aubade888 wrote:
I just pulled another Lilim. WTF XD.

I think I magically hacked the game. Also I will add you =3

Hax!!!
(walks to a corner and start drawing circles on the floor)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:32 am

Do the magic school or yggdrasil tree go away after the event ends? Or do they stay in the store forever?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Today at 3:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next