HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Ambrosia Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rivkari
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-07
Posts : 458

PostSubject: Ambrosia Question   Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:16 am

Let's say I use 3 Ambrosia on Sleipnir, who's a 5* knockback. Once I've gotten her to level 120, does she attain 6* knockback attributes, or is she still a 5* knockback?

I guess I'm asking, does the skill go up, too?

I'm interested because if this is the case, I want to use my Ambrosia on 4* Alex to get a level 5 Male Booster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-13
Posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Question   Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:31 am

rivkari wrote:
Let's say I use 3 Ambrosia on Sleipnir, who's a 5* knockback. Once I've gotten her to level 120, does she attain 6* knockback attributes, or is she still a 5* knockback?

I guess I'm asking, does the skill go up, too?

I'm interested because if this is the case, I want to use my Ambrosia on 4* Alex to get a level 5 Male Booster.

No.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Question   Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:35 am

masta518 wrote:
rivkari wrote:
Let's say I use 3 Ambrosia on Sleipnir, who's a 5* knockback. Once I've gotten her to level 120, does she attain 6* knockback attributes, or is she still a 5* knockback?

I guess I'm asking, does the skill go up, too?

I'm interested because if this is the case, I want to use my Ambrosia on 4* Alex to get a level 5 Male Booster.

No.

^ this, however with battle seasoned skill her skill would go from 4* to 5*, but only as leader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rivkari
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-07
Posts : 458

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Question   Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:38 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
masta518 wrote:
rivkari wrote:
Let's say I use 3 Ambrosia on Sleipnir, who's a 5* knockback. Once I've gotten her to level 120, does she attain 6* knockback attributes, or is she still a 5* knockback?

I guess I'm asking, does the skill go up, too?

I'm interested because if this is the case, I want to use my Ambrosia on 4* Alex to get a level 5 Male Booster.

No.

^ this, however with battle seasoned skill her skill would go from 4* to 5*, but only as leader.

Yes, I know - and I intend to set her as my leader for Arena season 2. But it would have been super duper crazy special awesome if I'd been able to boost her up to level 6 attack boost male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schdawn
☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-18
Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Question   Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:29 pm

I'm pretty sure that no skills works in Arena Battle (including Battle Seasoned), but I need to double check on that when the next Arena Battle comes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skrfirefly
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-23
Posts : 487

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Question   Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Schdawn wrote:
I'm pretty sure that no skills works in Arena Battle (including Battle Seasoned), but I need to double check on that when the next Arena Battle comes.

Last i remembered it did work on arena..

Correct me if im wrong Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-06
Posts : 1057

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Question   Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:18 pm

skrfirefly wrote:
Schdawn wrote:
I'm pretty sure that no skills works in Arena Battle (including Battle Seasoned), but I need to double check on that when the next Arena Battle comes.

Last i remembered it did work on arena..

Correct me if im wrong Embarassed

maybe this thread will help

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t5579-battle-arena-damage-formula
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Question   Today at 3:34 am

Back to top Go down
 
Ambrosia Question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Question About Gladiator beasts.
» Dark Fusion / Mirror Force question
» Question about Reinforce Truth
» Question on scrap dragon
» Ginkgo Question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: