HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 When to use TE or Pots (p)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grazingcattle



Join date : 2013-03-29
Posts : 144

PostSubject: When to use TE or Pots (p)   Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:51 pm

So as I am playing events and what not I have been getting pots and TE (P)

I assume I should be saving them and not just grinding further right now with them. Any advice on when the best time to use them would be?

On a side not If I have one TE and one TE(p) if I use a TE will the game automatically choose the TE (P) first and make sure to leave me the trade able TE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pknott
☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-08
Posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: When to use TE or Pots (p)   Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Grazingcattle wrote:
So as I am playing events and what not I have been getting pots and TE (P)

I assume I should be saving them and not just grinding further right now with them. Any advice on when the best time to use them would be?

On a side not If I have one TE and one TE(p) if I use a TE will the game automatically choose the TE (P) first and make sure to leave me the trade able TE?

It automagically uses personal before tradeable.

If you have to ask, you cannot afford to use personal TE/pots. Save them for when they mean the difference between getting a 5*/6*, or not getting one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-10
Posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: When to use TE or Pots (p)   Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:20 pm

pknott wrote:


If you have to ask, you cannot afford to use personal TE/pots. Save them for when they mean the difference between getting a 5*/6*, or not getting one.

What they said.

Look ahead towards an event you really like that's in the distant future, and save up a couple hundred pots/TE and go for it. I wouldn't risk using them without either
1: A guaranteed reward that you want, or
2: 2/300 stocked. That many should get you pretty high in an event's rankings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grazingcattle



Join date : 2013-03-29
Posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: When to use TE or Pots (p)   Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:58 pm

How do you know what events are coming up? I assume its find able online but I failed to find.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-07
Posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: When to use TE or Pots (p)   Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Grazingcattle wrote:
How do you know what events are coming up? I assume its find able online but I failed to find.

The Japanese version of Fanta is very far ahead of us so we use their order of events to get an idea of when when the event will happen.

Link to Japanese wiki: http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skrfirefly
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-23
Posts : 487

PostSubject: Re: When to use TE or Pots (p)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:07 am

do note that the Japanese version gives out their rewards at a much reasonable rank range, International version have changes to most of the event but the rewards are the same Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-22
Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: When to use TE or Pots (p)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:03 am

This game is so dedicated for the paying players and yet they expect that these working men would devote their time to the game rather than to their jobs. There is something wrong here and that's not the game.

How do people spend so much and have the time in their hands?

But then again, we probably have rich kids here. Anything is possible like a 35y/o man yelling cyber bully everywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-20
Posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: When to use TE or Pots (p)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:00 pm

lmnseason wrote:
This game is so dedicated for the paying players and yet they expect that these working men would devote their time to the game rather than to their jobs. There is something wrong here and that's not the game.

How do people spend so much and have the time in their hands?

...

Haha! I've wondered this too! I can spend a little but then I can never grind enough to get very high in the rankings because I've got to work to earn the money I spend in the game Razz For example, I LOVED the Battle Arena and on the last night I just literally could NOT STAY AWAKE because of my job schedule. I was falling asleep on my ipad (no joke) Sleep so even though I had a few more tickets and a pretty good team (I was still moving up in the mid 200s at that point) I had to go to sleep before I could hit 200. I don't get it either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: When to use TE or Pots (p)   Today at 11:25 am

Back to top Go down
 
When to use TE or Pots (p)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Which Deoxit for pots?
» are modern pots going in the right direction? my thoughts and hopefully yours
» Carved stone pots?
» Creativity in Bonsai Pots
» Cleaning pots

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: