HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pennachio

PostSubject: All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:16 am

OK so I'm updating my shop, and my game ID is 68560763

Everything listed is for sale/trade. Make offers with TE or TE + pots. 2 pots = 1 TE. No price is set in stone. Make an offer if you see a unit you like. I might go down a lil if the offer is good enough.

5* units:
Lv120 Bernard (not the lion, the slow 5 unit) - 30 TE

4* units:
Lv80 Xiahou Dun 8TE
Lv80 Topacio (also have a lvl 15 Topacio) 4TE max, 2TE for the lower one
Lv80 Granado (also have a lvl 25 Granado) 4TE max, 2TE for the lower one
Lv80 Angela 5 TE
Lv80 Virgil 5TE
Lv40 Alfonso 2TE
Lv15 Lingzi 2TE
Lv20 Zanobia 1TE
Lv5 Esmeralda 2TE
Lv80 Zafiro 4TE
Lv1 Leana (x3) 2TE
Lv1 Blume 2TE

Monsters:
Lv80 Stray Cat 13TE
Lv17 Pegasus 1TE
Lv1 Pegasus 1TE
Lv21 Banshee 1TE
Lv1 Banshee 1TE
Lv10 Unicorn 1TE
Lv1 Arachne 1TE

What I'm looking for (however I realize the 6*s are very long time goals):
Nina
Lu Bu
Zhao Yun
Lev
Arcadia

Last edited by Pennachio on Tue May 07, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pennachio

PostSubject: Re: All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:31 am

Not sure why I can't reply to the PM I got (says I reached my post limit...da hell?), But I'm not sure 2 pots is enough for a feeder stray cat. Doesn't sound like enough, so sorry to whomever made that offer, but I would like to respectfully decline. I realize Stray Cat is relatively easy to get, but I don't think a 4* lvl 10 feeder should only go for 2 potions.

Also if anybody wants to offer a certain amount of TE for any of the listed units, by all means, feel free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:31 am

Pennachio wrote:
Not sure why I can't reply to the PM I got (says I reached my post limit...da hell?), But I'm not sure 2 pots is enough for a feeder stray cat. Doesn't sound like enough, so sorry to whomever made that offer, but I would like to respectfully decline. I realize Stray Cat is relatively easy to get, but I don't think a 4* lvl 10 feeder should only go for 2 potions.

Also if anybody wants to offer a certain amount of TE for any of the listed units, by all means, feel free.

Stray cat is NOT a feeder.
It is actually a pretty high demand unit, and people are selling it for much higher than that.
I hate people trying to low ball on newbies just because they don't know the price, I don't know the prices that well, but obviously people who can't post a reply here but uses the PM instead is hiding something from you.

Also, a 4* lv 10 feeder is basically worth pretty much just 2 potions, you might be able to get 3 for it, but that's about it.
A 4* lv20 feeder is pretty much less than 2TE now.
A while ago, all common 4* feeders(anything you can pull from regular card pack) is pretty much its lv divided by 10 TE.
(So a lv 80 4* is about 8TE.)
But the price had dropped dramatically after the 4*+ ticket, and you are lucky if you can sell a lv 80 for 6TE, its highly likely that you only get 4TE for them.
On the other hand, 5* prices have also dropped, so you can get a normal 5* for around 10~15 TE depending on the lv.

Last edited by MythSearcher on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pennachio

PostSubject: Re: All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:39 am

Good to know then. I guess I sold the cat a lil cheap /shrug. I got 2 TE for it, by somebody in-game that messaged me. Kind of rough on a new player that isn't quite up for spending the money on packs then, huh? Shucks Sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:43 am

Pennachio wrote:
Good to know then. I guess I told the cat a lil cheap /shrug. I got 2 TE for it, by somebody in-game that messaged me. Kind of rough on a new player that isn't quite up for spending the money on packs then, huh? Shucks Sad.

Stray cat is one of the demanded units probably because of its speed as a monster.
It will be relatively useless to you, since you won't have 5&6* monsters crawling after a Stray cat.
For richer players, their defence are built by a mix of high lv high* monsters with a lot of stray cats rushing out, just for the sake of getting in between the attacker's attacks and slip through.

For the current market, it is still about 3 max 4*=a 5*.
And you can get TE and Potions in events, so don't give up, just take your time.
=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pennachio

PostSubject: Re: All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:53 am

Well I got 2 TE. I guess I did sell super low. Dang it >_<. I thought since it was common (I got it off the artifact set after all) it wasn't worth a heck of a lot. Oh well. Live and learn lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pennachio

PostSubject: Re: All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.   Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:32 am

Seriously, I have no idea why I can't respond to PMs or write PMs, this is kind of frustrating >_<. Just had an offer for all my 4* units (the non monsters) for a 5* Marguerite. What level is she? I'm not sure trading my entire team for 1 seemingly mediocre unit is worth it. I just looked up her stats and even maxed out she doesn't do as much dmg as just Anton (though I realize she is slow5 instead of knockback 4)... Thoughts? concerns? I'd answer PMs if I could Sad Sorry for putting this offer out to the public, but I can't PM and idk what anything is valued at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pennachio

PostSubject: Re: All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:24 pm

*Bump*. Edited my OP a lil. Maxed out a 2nd 4* unit. If anybody is wanting to trade for a decent 5, or make offers Very Happy. Come on, hook a newbie up! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:41 pm

I have a Lady Sun or Jiang Wei I can trade for Agatha. Both are level 1, but I can level them up to 20 or so.

Also, your PM restriction is probably because of a new rule they recently implemented here on the forum to prevent spammers from soliciting PMs. You need to make a certain amount of posts (I think it was 25 the last I checked?) before you can use PMs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pennachio

PostSubject: Re: All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:46 pm

The two of them are fairly comparable. In regards to Lady Sun, you want me to trade an 80 for a lvl 1, when they are similar end stats?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:01 pm

Pennachio wrote:
The two of them are fairly comparable. In regards to Lady Sun, you want me to trade an 80 for a lvl 1, when they are similar end stats?

It was an offer, but you don't have to take it at all. Also people don't always just value cards based on stats alone. Deploy cost, speed, skills, and rarity are important to some people. And you'd be surprise how much card art factors into value at times. (Just look at cards like Lana or Elizabeth compared to some higher stat cards.)

However, I'll withdraw my offer if I've offended you. I simply offered those two cards because I read that you were interested in ROTK series in particular and I didn't have Agatha. (I actually didn't look at the stats at all, so I didn't know how they compared.) I was in no way trying to scam you if that is what you were thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domshrek

PostSubject: Re: All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:28 pm

i will trade with you, see my message in game, i will make sure you get a 5*
and i will hook you up with a batch of 4*'s too, so you still have some good 4's to build on
have some that are varied in thier abilities and a few Limited edition ones for you too. I will also get some allies to send you a few 4's as well to help bolster you (just trade them 1000 luna for what they send.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pennachio

PostSubject: Re: All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:30 pm

You rock Domshrek Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domshrek

PostSubject: Re: All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.   Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:44 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pennachio

PostSubject: Re: All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.   Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:31 pm

*Bump*! Updated my list of units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pennachio

PostSubject: Re: All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.   Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Bump! Added prices to all units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pennachio

PostSubject: Re: All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.   Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:37 pm

*Bump*! updated levels and added all of the flower maidens I have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.   Today at 3:01 pm

Back to top Go down

All units for trade/sale. 4*s, monsters couple 5*s.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1