HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Got Log out, Can't Log in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
galaxos
☆☆

PostSubject: Got Log out, Can't Log in   Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:47 am

This happen when i was doing some quest. Then, the "lost connection" message appear and when i wait for the loading then an another message appear (forget what the message say) that i should back to the front page. When i hit Start Game button then it stuck on black screen. Makes me force to quit the game and try play it again. On the "Connecting to Network" loading, then appear a box message that makes me should log in my account.but before that i always play this game without need to Log In after registeration . I have seen this problem for a many times and it fixed for no reason (I don't even know how to fix it 'cuz it fixed automatically) but this one is different. And now i can't play Fantasica until this problem fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got Log out, Can't Log in   Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:41 am

I usually

a. turn airplane mode on and off. (and wait for connection to come back)

b. reset the device.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astaldiel

PostSubject: Re: Got Log out, Can't Log in   Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:47 am

Doesn't seem to be the same problem as I had, but maybe the same solution works... worth a try, anyways.

Since yesterday I couldn't log into any mobage games anymore. Either it just stopped loading at stage "preparing fantasica", or it would say "this application requires a working network connection" (don't know if these are the exact words, but you know what message I mean).

I uninstalled and reinstalled, I deleted the cache, I even did a factory reset, without success. But when Evernote refused to open too, I got on the right track.

Soooo long story short, please check how much space you have left on your phones internal sd storage (not external SD). Mine was nearly full (and here I thought I had been using the external SD only). So when I went and formatted the internal SD (remember to make a backup of all that's dear to you like pictures).... ta-da!

Since then I'm on again.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got Log out, Can't Log in   Today at 12:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Got Log out, Can't Log in
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-