HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-07
Posts : 482

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:33 pm

YAY the hotdog machine likes COWSSSSSS!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:20 pm

210+ premium tickets
500+ regular 4*s units (and maybe a couple Leana, Prier, Fawn & Lady Suns)
30+ regular 4* monsters
1 Cyclops
1 Manticore
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-04
Posts : 1326

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:00 pm

15 SSL
11 4* plus tickets
50 Premium tickets
300 sss

So far pulled 50 Ambrosia 2 4* plus tickets and 3 premium tickets, still got another 15000 points to cash in...

_________________


Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharpyzu
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:04 pm

how do people get so many premium tickets???

I've been playing since september and I only got 22 tickets to recycle...

and about 2500 1*/2*s along with the 3/4*s I got.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 1038

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:59 pm

memphiskite wrote:
210+ premium tickets
500+ regular 4*s units (and maybe a couple Leana, Prier, Fawn & Lady Suns)
30+ regular 4* monsters
1 Cyclops
1 Manticore
Shocked What a Face

_________________
.
Visit the strange ONE item stall
.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:16 pm

sharpyzu wrote:
how do people get so many premium tickets???

I've been playing since september and I only got 22 tickets to recycle...

and about 2500 1*/2*s along with the 3/4*s I got.

I was a paid player so I was saving them up from Thanksgiving & Christmas time.

Remember when the boxes were giving away TE, pots & premium tickets for every box purchase during those times?

Yeah, that's where it came from Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-20
Posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:37 am

I had been using my premium and 4+ tickets as I got them. I wish now that I hadn't done that. I would MUCH rather pump the lame premium tickets into the machine!

So, I only had:
* A couple of 4+ tickets to feed in (which I did)
* A few premium tickets (all that I had)
* Nearly all of my fresh regular 4*s (I had about 20 or so) including a few Krakens and Chimeras
* I fed back two of the three Leana's that I obtained from the shop Smile

I had mixed feelings about putting the 4+ tickets in. One 4+ ticket I used in the past pulled a Bernhard lion! But every other one (TONS of them) of course just pulled me a regular 4*. The 4+ ticket in the machine is worth 3500 Leana Points I think. So, I put them into the machine and got a bit of ambrosia and I think I'm happy about that.

I haven't yet fed in any 5* card. Right now I'd rather sell a 5* super cheap for a few TE than feed it in. But I guess we'll see - if I really need Ambrosia later I guess it's possible to feed a fresh regular 5 to it in the future.

But LE cards I think I will always hold on to rather than feed in. Especially rank/reward cards that are NOT pullable or reprintable. Over the long term these cards will tend to go up in value.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DFuzzy1



Join date : 2013-04-08
Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:25 pm

First time using the hotdog machine. 1 premium ticket => 200 ally points x2 No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M60A1
☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-02
Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:51 am

Changed my premium ticket to Leena Points.
First exchange....



Gotta Edwin! F*yeah!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
phazerp89
☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-03
Posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:03 am

Tattycoram wrote:
I had been using my premium and 4+ tickets as I got them. I wish now that I hadn't done that. I would MUCH rather pump the lame premium tickets into the machine!

So, I only had:
* A couple of 4+ tickets to feed in (which I did)
* A few premium tickets (all that I had)
* Nearly all of my fresh regular 4*s (I had about 20 or so) including a few Krakens and Chimeras
* I fed back two of the three Leana's that I obtained from the shop Smile

I had mixed feelings about putting the 4+ tickets in. One 4+ ticket I used in the past pulled a Bernhard lion! But every other one (TONS of them) of course just pulled me a regular 4*. The 4+ ticket in the machine is worth 3500 Leana Points I think. So, I put them into the machine and got a bit of ambrosia and I think I'm happy about that.

I haven't yet fed in any 5* card. Right now I'd rather sell a 5* super cheap for a few TE than feed it in. But I guess we'll see - if I really need Ambrosia later I guess it's possible to feed a fresh regular 5 to it in the future.

But LE cards I think I will always hold on to rather than feed in. Especially rank/reward cards that are NOT pullable or reprintable. Over the long term these cards will tend to go up in value.

Before I discovered this forum (not that it was hard to find, but I didn't think I would get into the game so much so I didn't bother looking for it) I fed a few pots and TEs, later on I realized I could just trade them for 4*s. Worse, I got mostly Luna/BPs/APs and just 1 Ambrosia.

And like you, I kept using my premium tickets too, which I realize are pretty useless. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DFuzzy1



Join date : 2013-04-08
Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:33 pm

phazerp89 wrote:
I kept using my premium tickets too, which I realize are pretty useless. Neutral
I found that out when I got an Igor from the free Premium ticket we got from the Dark Deeds event No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Errisa



Join date : 2013-04-13
Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:41 pm

I only used it twice , and for that I changed the two 4* cards I had and multiple 1* and 2* units to LP.
Also, each time I got an ambrosia; so I thought it only gave that out lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masta518
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-13
Posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Tattycoram wrote:
But LE cards I think I will always hold on to rather than feed in. Especially rank/reward cards that are NOT pullable or reprintable. Over the long term these cards will tend to go up in value.

I think it depends really. Cards that are desirable (good art/good stats) may go up in value or stay constant, but the bad LE 5*/4* cards actually drop in value from what I've seen. I've seen people selling Derpmond for 10TE and maxed Norma/Winston for like 20TE.

:S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabin76
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-06
Posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:08 am

myad wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:
You can draw once with 300 LP.(you get 1 bag per 300LP)

Cards
1. You can only recycle 10 cards each turn, you can select more, but it will not give you LP and tell you 10 is maximum.
2. Level of the card does not matter.
Rarity Unit Monster
1* 1 1
2* 5 3
3* 150 15
4* 300 450
5* 3000 4500
6* 9000 12000

Items
Item LP
Potions 150
TE 150
Premium ticket 600
4*+ ticket 3000
Soul Stone S 1
Soul Stone L 1200

What may you get:(From Japanese wiki, Ediwin not tested in our version, yet)
Item number
Ally pts 200
Brave pts 1000
Luna 10000
Ambrosia 1
Premium ticket 1
Leana (4* card) 1
Edwin (5* card) 1



my advise to you guys... hold on to the LP. till more (and better) items are added...

I read that as you can FEED new and exclusive items to her for LP, lol!

And I just noticed Joa too, hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slimcrazy



Join date : 2013-03-13
Posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   Thu May 09, 2013 9:12 am

Any idea as to when they will add additional items to the shop? I have 9k (and counting) LP and I was thinking of trying for Edwin but I would like to wait until they throw some more 5* units in there or maybe a 6* Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)   Today at 10:37 am

Back to top Go down
 
HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» HOTDOG MACHINE!!! (Leana's Shop)
» R&R Machine in Londonderry, NH
» New motorcycle shop supports Machine Gun Preacher's mission
» The Small Shop's Wire Wrangler
» January 2010 Fleamarket & Charity Shop Finds

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: