HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Buying 4 * Max

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Buying 4 * Max   Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Hi guys, I am a new player here and hoping I can get a max 4* preferably with slow with the things I have.

I have 6 TE and 1 pot.

I also have fresh 4* cards 3 TIGRIS 1 FELIDAE 1 VULPES 1 CANDY 1 AVRIL and 1 CHRIS

Monsters I HAVE are

stray cat and margot.

If any of you guys are interested, kindly contact me in game. ID is 68989902
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rya

PostSubject: Re: Buying 4 * Max   Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:03 pm

I have a max Ibiza and some LV60 units.

Go to my thread if you are interested

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t5508-wts4-on-sell-s-lv60-and-fresh-4unitsteget-ready-for-the-upcoming-event#146224
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rya

PostSubject: Re: Buying 4 * Max   Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Nice buyer~ Happe to trade with u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nynanro
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Buying 4 * Max   Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:54 pm

Why would you buy a maxed out unit? You should save your te and upgrade to a 5* by SELLING units that are maxed out to other people. Too late. Someone already took advavntage and didnt bother explaining to the newbie how the game works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Buying 4 * Max   Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Hi nynanro, thanks for your concern I really appreciate it. Actually I was having trouble finishing the hard part of the mina's event, so I figured that i need a max out unit since i cant bring my self to max level my units.

I bought the Ibiza for 6 te plus 1 tigris. I thought it was a fair trade. I just want to consult with you if you think the trade was fair? when im done with Ibiza, do you think I can sell it for 6 to 7 TE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nynanro
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Buying 4 * Max   Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:43 pm

The trade was not fair since maxed out units only cost 6 te. Yes you can resell for 6 but its going to be hard. Do not worry about finishing event quests for now. Rewards are not good enough to support you in the long run. Just focus on maxing out units and selling them for te. Bad economy still exists so you'd have a hard time catching up after losing that 6 te. Remember cheap fresh 5*s are purchasable for 10 to 15 te. That is what you would want to work for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Buying 4 * Max   Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:54 pm

ok thanks nynanro for pointing me to the right direction! hope I can get that 6 TE back asap = ).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hiroheroes

PostSubject: Re: Buying 4 * Max   Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:02 pm

nynanro wrote:
The trade was not fair since maxed out units only cost 6 te. Yes you can resell for 6 but its going to be hard. Do not worry about finishing event quests for now. Rewards are not good enough to support you in the long run. Just focus on maxing out units and selling them for te. Bad economy still exists so you'd have a hard time catching up after losing that 6 te. Remember cheap fresh 5*s are purchasable for 10 to 15 te. That is what you would want to work for.

Very great suggestions for new player. Thumb up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying 4 * Max   Today at 1:00 am

Back to top Go down

Buying 4 * Max
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1