HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Tips for anime plz :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

PostSubject: Re: Tips for anime plz :)   Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:28 pm

i currently have over 6 months and 1 week anime watching time. so i can't list everything why i you should watch it.

but just posting names won't help without a good preview since ppl won't know what they're going to watch then

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tips for anime plz :)   Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:57 pm

The only one I watched so far is Haruhi and Hero Yoshihiko.

The latter is not an anime though, but worth a good watch - expect something similar to monty python.
this is a good snippet of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tips for anime plz :)   Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:28 am

I watch a fair variety of anime genres, but I suppose a lot of the ones I love are either really action-packed or no action at all. I'll try to only recommend those that haven't been stated (unless I really freaking love them lol).

Clannad and Clannad: After Story
Get the tissues ready!

Angel Beats
A pretty short series... but wow. I'll remember these characters forever. It presents itself as an action anime, but you'll start to see it's really all about the story. It starts of with a guy named Otonashi and little does he know, he's dead. He's trapped in this strange universe where everything seems normal, but a little too normal. He comes to make a few friends who are in the same predicament as he is and they go on quest together to find purpose and reasoning to their lives/deaths. Really, really awesome but once again, get ready for some heart-ache.

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)
Currently one of the most popular animes/mangas right now, and I have to say, it is really freaking amazing. If you want to see storytelling and action done right, then I would full-heartedly recommend this. I don't want to ruin anything so... you'll just have to watch it for yourself. You really don't know much more than the main characters, so you'll come to learn more about their world just as they do.

Okay, honestly, as a straight male, I found this anime to be... my guilty pleasure. LOL
It's only on the first couple of episodes right now, but you kind of just learn to love the characters and swimming. Oh my gosh, this anime will make you want to go swimming so bad you don't even... lol

Basically a story of a group of young girls that come together to form a band and it really just goes from there. Not sure how else to explain it, but it was really good!

A great story about friendship that consists of a group of teenage boys (and a few aliens) that have a passion for fishing. The first few episodes probably won't make any sense, but once the story starts to develop, it gets much better. Smile

The Devil is a Part-Timer!
The devil, or Satan, is forced to retreat after his realm has been taken over by humans. Little does he know, he comes to modern day Japan, a land where even demons take human form! Satan and his servant Alciel come to learn how to live/make a living in the human world. It's a great little comedy that's not afraid to poke fun at the everyday problems and struggles of the adult life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hakitou.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Tips for anime plz :)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:59 pm

Tales of Phantasia
Tales of Eternia
Kannazuki no miko
And Angel Beats are some of my personal faves
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tips for anime plz :)   Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:40 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Great Teacher Onizuka
Angel Beats
A Certain Scientific Railgun
Code Geass
Death Note
Full Metal Panic Series
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Last Exile 1 (the second one kinda sucks IMO)

... add more later...
Yes to all! Just Yes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tips for anime plz :)   Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:06 pm

No matter what genre you like you have to watch Clannad( & after story), and if you have a soul you shall cry!!
My CrunchyRoll Queue:
Sword Art Online (Action/Unique)
Say "I love you" (Shojo)
Oreimo (Unique/Can't describe it beyond that)
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU (School/Romance)
Attack on titan (Action)
Spice and Wolf (Unique)
Clannad (Sad/Comedy/Romance)
Clannad After Story (Sad)
Hunter x Hunter (Action)
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet (mecha/action)
The only world God knows (Romance/Romance/Romance/Romance/Romance)
Myself, Yourself (Romance)
RWBY (Action)
Dog and Scissors (Comedy)
Oreshura (Romance/Comedy)
Nearly Everything on Netflix
Haven't finished/started the following:
Sunday without god (Action)
Servant x Service (Comedy/Office)
Gatchaman Crowds
Rozen Maiden Zuruchspulen
Ano Natsu de Matteru
Listen to me girls, Im your father! (Comedy
My little monster (Comedy)
Little busters
Watamote (Comedy)
& Many More left To search For
Read the Following:
Blue Exorcist[Ao no Exorcist] (Action/Comedy)
Yuyu Hakusho (Action/Comedy)
Spice and Wolf (unique)
Haganai: I don't have many friends[Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai] (comedy)

You asked and I delivered, and this is just the tip of the iceberg!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tips for anime plz :)   Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:20 am

These are the anime movies that I really watched:

One outs - more than 20 episodes full of excellent baseball actions. Blue Mars are really sucks at the end of 3 episode but really a good and happy ending slightly. (Because the game is going endless and did not know what happened on the very last part of the episode.)

Jigouku shoujo - maybe you forgot to mention this anime movie but I hope you will enjoy this if you watch the first part of the episode. The second part is not that good as the first because the protagonist AI Emma died in the last episode.

Gintama - a very funny anime which make me laugh again and again. The good thing is every episode has a new agenda and different types of scene (except the last part I think).

Hunter x hunter - a classic and nice action anime especially the spider group against kurapika episode.

Ghost fighter - another classic anime that Eugene has gotten his best action scene during Taguro tournament.

Death note - I'm still watching this but the first outstanding episode was epic.

Hitman reborn - viva vongola family. They are really awesome especially Kyoya, I want him because he has a potential and gifted fighter for me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips for anime plz :)   Today at 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Tips for anime plz :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2