HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

So FML...I accidently fed my 1* with Joachim...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
skrfirefly
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So FML...I accidently fed my 1* with Joachim...   Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:00 am

deformedmagic wrote:
caos4u2 wrote:
UR my bro and if I had a Joa I would have given it to you. I hate reading stories like that, just doesn't seem fair. why cant fanta ask us "are you sure you want to enhance with a 4*, 5*, or 6*?" Would that be so much to ask? So us lazy bums don't have to worry about this stuff...lol

Thanks bro. Means so much to me that you got my back. I decided not to quit and start all over again. I'm having a hard time selling my excess 4* but I'm gonna keep trying.

And it's so hard to get feeders these days.

If anyone is willing to trade my level 55 Vivi and Fiona for a 5*, please let me know. I also got a maxed Satie and a level 60 Olga as well.

Last time, someone wanted to trade my 5* for their level 27 Dermond...

I just feel that it is so counter-intuitive for anyone to feed a 5* to a 1*. FOR ANY REASON. Yet, we all should rely on favoring our cards to protect them...

And the new exchange system is so irksome! Seriously!? What's with all these Joachim references!? Add more salt to my gash.....

erm i do have some 5* for trade so cheer up bro and message me in game when Trade Ban is lifted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deformedmagic

PostSubject: Re: So FML...I accidently fed my 1* with Joachim...   Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:05 pm

orionknight wrote:
bleachcosplay wrote:

I find this relavent. Not to say you look like this dude, but feeding good cards to trash happens...

Crap...never want to be this kid....ever...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caos4u2
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So FML...I accidently fed my 1* with Joachim...   Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:49 pm

deformedmagic wrote:
orionknight wrote:
bleachcosplay wrote:

I find this relavent. Not to say you look like this dude, but feeding good cards to trash happens...

Crap...never want to be this kid....ever...

OMG moment!!! Ugh and I feel bad for him too and not because of the feeder comment, but because the poor guy is stuck looking like that forever. Have you ever notice ugly couples have like the most beautiful kids and then you have these beautiful couples have these ugly @$$ kids. Maybe it's just me, but I always worried I would have ugly kids...lol

Sorry to go off topic, I just couldn't help myself after seeing thaat pic...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caos4u2
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So FML...I accidently fed my 1* with Joachim...   Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:58 pm

deformedmagic wrote:
caos4u2 wrote:
UR my bro and if I had a Joa I would have given it to you. I hate reading stories like that, just doesn't seem fair. why cant fanta ask us "are you sure you want to enhance with a 4*, 5*, or 6*?" Would that be so much to ask? So us lazy bums don't have to worry about this stuff...lol

Thanks bro. Means so much to me that you got my back. I decided not to quit and start all over again. I'm having a hard time selling my excess 4* but I'm gonna keep trying.

If anyone is willing to trade my level 55 Vivi and Fiona for a 5*, please let me know. I also got a maxed Satie and a level 60 Olga as well.

I just feel that it is so counter-intuitive for anyone to feed a 5* to a 1*. FOR ANY REASON. Yet, we all should rely on favoring our cards to protect them...

And the new exchange system is so irksome! Seriously!? What's with all these Joachim references!? Add more salt to my gash.....

Anytime. I am currently looking for some 4* if you want to trade or buy. Do you have a store so that I may peruse your collection? Also I am not looking to buy Fiona, but I wouldn't mind albuming her. I may have a 5* you would like to album her in exchange. I have Julia, Dermond, Ivy, Diane, and finally Sogno. I also have that new 4* leana.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deformedmagic

PostSubject: Re: So FML...I accidently fed my 1* with Joachim...   Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:57 am

caos4u2 wrote:
deformedmagic wrote:
caos4u2 wrote:

Anytime. I am currently looking for some 4* if you want to trade or buy. Do you have a store so that I may peruse your collection? Also I am not looking to buy Fiona, but I wouldn't mind albuming her. I may have a 5* you would like to album her in exchange. I have Julia, Dermond, Ivy, Diane, and finally Sogno. I also have that new 4* leana.

Hey bro. I included the link to my shop in my signature. I slashed out some stuff to give an update of things I no longer carry.

I heard that trading is restricted due to the event. So any trades would have to be after the event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: So FML...I accidently fed my 1* with Joachim...   Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Those buttons on the left corner during enhancing...

I kinda set those to rarity:low, that way I can select my 1*s first without any worries.

Plus I know I hit buttons fast and don't bother checking the feeders I use until it's too late, so it helps me feel reassured when I use auto-sort....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: So FML...I accidently fed my 1* with Joachim...   Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:07 pm

memphiskite wrote:

I kinda set those to rarity:low, that way I can select my 1*s first without any worries.

Plus I know I hit buttons fast and don't bother checking the feeders I use until it's too late, so it helps me feel reassured when I use auto-sort....

I do the same thing, I sort via rarity.

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So FML...I accidently fed my 1* with Joachim...   Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:36 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

The main problem of that is sometimes when they do an update, they reset the buttons, and/or if you reinstall/switch to new phone.

I had a Veni fed to a 2* because of this once, luckily I got 3 Veni's at that time.

Always check before enhancing, at least check that button before selecting units. |||Orz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: So FML...I accidently fed my 1* with Joachim...   Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:53 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

The main problem of that is sometimes when they do an update, they reset the buttons, and/or if you reinstall/switch to new phone.

I had a Veni fed to a 2* because of this once, luckily I got 3 Veni's at that time.

Always check before enhancing, at least check that button before selecting units. |||Orz

Yeah, that is true, but doesn't Mina come up and say stuff you already know when you're already 2 weeks into the game?

Like, for example, when you access the Enhance option, Mina comes up and says 'You can increase the levels of your units'. And then after selecting, she reappears saying 'Select which units you wish to sacrifice to increase your desired unit's level'.

What I'm getting at is that whenever I see her, I use that opportunity to recheck my settings again so they are set the way I like it. I blame her for messing up with my options. Again.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So FML...I accidently fed my 1* with Joachim...   Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:10 pm

memphiskite wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

Yeah, that is true, but doesn't Mina come up and say stuff you already know when you're already 2 weeks into the game?

Like, for example, when you access the Enhance option, Mina comes up and says 'You can increase the levels of your units'. And then after selecting, she reappears saying 'Select which units you wish to sacrifice to increase your desired unit's level'.

What I'm getting at is that whenever I see her, I use that opportunity to recheck my settings again so they are set the way I like it. I blame her for messing up with my options. Again.

True, but if the reset is from an update, it seems like she will not pop up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: So FML...I accidently fed my 1* with Joachim...   Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:18 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

True, but if the reset is from an update, it seems like she will not pop up?

I haven't seen a situation where she didn't pop up but my sorting options were changed happen to me yet. Or maybe I missed it somehow.... >.>
Back to top Go down
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: So FML...I accidently fed my 1* with Joachim...   Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:53 pm

And MythSearcher was right about his suspicions.

Clicked on units to change my leader and Mina didn't bother to show up, but my sorting settings have been changed to the default setting...

I can't trust you anymore Mina.... never again.... >.>
Back to top Go down
redjacketguy

PostSubject: Re: So FML...I accidently fed my 1* with Joachim...   Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Esofonic wrote:
unfortunately, we have no time (r)ewind here...

sorry to hear that bro..

Get this guy a TE(r)!
I saw someone once claiming to have fed his Diana to another 6*. Last I recalled Diana was ~3000te, but I don't even know. I was just too busy being on the cusp of belief and disbelief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonicAria
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: So FML...I accidently fed my 1* with Joachim...   Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:02 pm

redjacketguy wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
unfortunately, we have no time (r)ewind here...

sorry to hear that bro..

Get this guy a TE(r)!
I saw someone once claiming to have fed his Diana to another 6*. Last I recalled Diana was ~3000te, but I don't even know. I was just too busy being on the cusp of belief and disbelief.

D: Oh god the agony. I think Diana is worth up towards 8k~TE right now and just.......ughhhhh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So FML...I accidently fed my 1* with Joachim...   Today at 7:35 am

Back to top Go down

So FML...I accidently fed my 1* with Joachim...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2