HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Strategy for HARD EX, INFERNO, INFERNO EX?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arabelladonna
☆☆

PostSubject: Strategy for HARD EX, INFERNO, INFERNO EX?   Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:38 am

Hi all ^^

I've hit a roadblock with Mina's trials. I only have 2 5* units (Hal&Hrwm) and zero 6* units, but a few allies have 6* (Matahari, Petra, etc). I'm officially running repeatedly into a brick wall with Mina's trials! Any advice on how to beat HARD EX and up? Myself and other less well equipped players must know! :3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for HARD EX, INFERNO, INFERNO EX?   Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:22 am

check out the public event page for the discussion on minas trials.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t5403-trial-mina-s-trial-of-whim-the-fruit-of-the-gods-mar-21-mar-25

this way we can keep event related topics / questions in one place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arabelladonna
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for HARD EX, INFERNO, INFERNO EX?   Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:25 am

I did , but no one seems to be discussing strategy there.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for HARD EX, INFERNO, INFERNO EX?   Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:33 am

i just started trugging through them so i dont know what placement and monster should look like, but.... i can suggest looking into your skills, increasing damage to ground/air/whatnot is huge in helping under supplied teams getting through these, as well as the knockback distance skill.

Also try and get a 4* alex or 2* claudio and see if deploying those will help.

I suffered through 2 trials before i cleared hard, and didnt clear the inferno until my 3rd.... so my sympathy doesn't reach out too far in this matter ^^ Just work on it, if you dont clear inferno this round there will always be another trials soon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arabelladonna
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for HARD EX, INFERNO, INFERNO EX?   Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:44 am

Thank you ^^ I am working on a Claudio just to see how he fares in the arena team. I don't know if I can spare the space to use him for inferno quests though over better units. Hmm. I heard KB/Slow is the winning combo but I must be spacing wrong!

I think the last trials happened while I was still a total noob and I had no idea what was happening and thought they were always there. Can't remember how far I got but it was right before the Maidens. I figured with 5*s and some 6* allies this would be a breeze but I suppose I need to join the 6* club first ^^; I was afraid of that!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for HARD EX, INFERNO, INFERNO EX?   Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 am

well arena is a different animal. I think the proc rate is based on number of *'s so 2* Claudio will be horrid, and will maybe get his attack boost off once in every 3 matches. Claudio will boost attack quite a bit in a quest and could even boost the attack power of one of your 6* allies more than you would make up for with your own 4/5* units.

Also don't underestimate poison, have a poison unit on top where the monsters start and get a knock back right behind them so they keep getting knocked back into the poison, if you have room for a slow place them behind the kb so that if they make it that far the get slowed, kb'ed poisoned. If there is a place where the monsters get bunched up put hrwm there to wipe them out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astaldiel

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for HARD EX, INFERNO, INFERNO EX?   Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:06 am

I managed to get to Inferno 2 (haven't tried this one yet). It's farther than I ever got before, but that's of course in part due to stronger units and allies.

I used the following tactics to make my "game plan" (new plan for each Quest, of course):

* Try your usual units and placement.
* Look what monsters come
* Tap the monsters and note where they have their weekness (f.e. missile def D)
* Note every monster, including what monster it is (so you know if you have to be stronger
against land, sea or air or a free combination of those)
* Have an eye on where the monsters come from and where they go if not killed

I succeeded in second try for Hard Ex and Inferno 1. If you have 2 fitting units that are close in damage but one is faster, put the faster one. Same for allies.

Plus it paid for me to combine a slow unit with a knockback unit, as far as it was possible.

I made screenshots of my approach, but can't upload them. If someone is interested, you can pm me Smile

Hope I could help a little (and I hope my "tricks" will help me go further with inferno Very Happy
*Edit* okay so maybe I stated the obvious, experienced players please be patient with me, but maybe there are some newer players who could actually use any of this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stubub
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for HARD EX, INFERNO, INFERNO EX?   Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:28 pm

I think a trick for HARD EX Inferno 2nd level is to get long range people like Mata/Sheryl and slap then in the middle. Then a slow on each corner. Maybe a poison in the middle too.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I wasn't doing HARD EX I was talking about Inferno 2nd level.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
celestialdemon

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for HARD EX, INFERNO, INFERNO EX?   Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:51 pm

I am definitely struggling with Inferno. I don't think my units are strong enough to handle it. Well, my personal ones aren't. My allies are awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maherjas

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for HARD EX, INFERNO, INFERNO EX?   Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:59 pm

Any tips for inferno 4?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for HARD EX, INFERNO, INFERNO EX?   Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:07 pm

maherjas wrote:
Any tips for inferno 4?

mix of melee n magic unit, personally I use 2 poison + 2 kb + 1 slow unit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for HARD EX, INFERNO, INFERNO EX?   Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:26 pm

I passed through inferno uning Paris, few Taniths and my allies. Those Taniths are OP at pushing back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arabelladonna
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for HARD EX, INFERNO, INFERNO EX?   Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:17 am

Thank you all ^^ I'm gonna focus on maxing all my units and keep trying throughout the process, but I might have hit a roadblock for good this time around with trials, I just don't have strong enough units yet. Able to get over 90% but not even to the aggravating 99%. These are all totally sound strategies though, cheers!
Back to top Go down
rya

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for HARD EX, INFERNO, INFERNO EX?   Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:53 am

Very Happy Get some allies with max 6*s are the best strategy, recently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strategy for HARD EX, INFERNO, INFERNO EX?   Today at 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down

Strategy for HARD EX, INFERNO, INFERNO EX?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1