HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

My tablet broke!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brokenluckx3
☆☆

PostSubject: My tablet broke!!!!   Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:53 pm

I got a samsung galaxy tab 2 in the beginning of September and a few days ago it stopped charging.. I thought it was the charger because the first 2 days it had problems the charge worked SOMETIMES, if i like giggled the cord the right way..

Then it died for good and would not turn on for anyting, so in a desperate attempt to get my spikes for the event from my inbox I tried every charger(the usb to wall part) and figured out the tablet charger made either a whine or a clicking when it was plugged in.

Anyway, I went to verizon and they said its not the charger, its the tablet.
Im pretty sure I broke it with fantasica... I dont think tablets arent meant to be on and used like 15 hours a day...

Luckily, it's under warranty so im getting a new one but not till I miss the whole recruitment event pretty much. I mean, I can sign in on my itouch but I cant get my bank sss from my inbox.. and I cant trade sss and the only monster I have in my unit list is margot and I cant access any banked leveled feeders to level her with.

At least Im not missing something better I guess. But this really sucks. I miss my tabby. And im not even sure if Im gonna get it by friday, they said 3 business days yesterday... but i went at the end of the day so either friday or monday =/

(PS- If youre thinking about getting a tablet, I DO NOT suggest the Samsung galaxy tab 2, because you cannot transfer apps to an SD card. I have the 8g tab(idk what other sizes it comes in) and about 4g is taken up by the andriod system, leaving me 4g for apps and anything else that doesnt transfer to an SD card, so please, if youre reading this, do sufficient tablet research, dont be like me =P )

TLDR: killed my tab with fanta, theyre sending me a new one, i am sad atm..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My tablet broke!!!!   Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:40 am

Your luck is really broken. Sorry bout that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My tablet broke!!!!   Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:44 am

sorry to hear that.. hope your next tab will be able to stand the harsh fanta environment better..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My tablet broke!!!!   Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Got my new tab in the mail!!! Only 2 days! But now i have to email mobage but idk my device id or whatever... Id like to have it solved in one/two emails cuz i know mobage can drag these things on...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My tablet broke!!!!   Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:02 pm

lmnseason wrote:
Your luck is really broken. Sorry bout that.

Razz This made me Lol

It really is though! I take pretty good care of my stuff.. (except Ive broken a camera or two.. but those things get outdated in like 2 years or less anyway) but anyway;

• Ive never lost or broken a phone/tablet
  • Ive never been in an accident
  • I always set the sleep timer on my tv so i dont burn out the screen
  • even my gameboy color and games are still in good condition!..

yet SOMEHOW, my stuff decides it will just break for me..

• Most of the phones ive had have broken themselves, one the battery started expanding, others had known software(or whatever) issues, Ive replaced so many phones Ive lost count.. and not because I did anything to them!
  • My old TV was only 2 years old when it just decided it would only turn on sometimes, for no reason at all
  • my computer constantly has viruses/trogan files on it, even though I have virus protection,spyware protection and malware protection
  • My car is always breaking even though I try to drive her nicely =P
  • And now my tablet.. and even after I got the tablet I discovered the charger was broken! so I had to go replace that.

Sorry im like ranting, my vyvanse just kicked it.. =P
Just had to lay that all out there, thanks for listening if anyone did haha

btw, Im all settled now, got new tablet,new charger, reregistered, beat mina's trials. alll good ^_^

so how are you? =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My tablet broke!!!!   Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:13 pm

nice... welcome back to fanta and hopefully your new tab can hold this gruesome battleground Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My tablet broke!!!!   Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:24 pm

lol thanks, I hope so. My warranty is half over =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My tablet broke!!!!   Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:51 am

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
Got my new tab in the mail!!! Only 2 days! But now i have to email mobage but idk my device id or whatever... Id like to have it solved in one/two emails cuz i know mobage can drag these things on...
You can register your device on your new tablet.
In case you didn't read this...
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4270-the-comprehensive-faq-for-device-registration

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
apherdites

PostSubject: Re: My tablet broke!!!!   Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Sympathies.
Hopefully whatever technological endeavor you next undertake works out better. Stay strong.
Rock on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My tablet broke!!!!   Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:21 am

apherdites wrote:
Sympathies.
Hopefully whatever technological endeavor you next undertake works out better. Stay strong.
Rock on.
Lol. You just bumped this post which is months ago...

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My tablet broke!!!!   Today at 10:49 pm

Back to top Go down

My tablet broke!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1