HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Would you like to know how many of the rank rewards are still in play?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 52 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 52

AuthorMessage
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:07 pm

Hey there peeplz ^^

I was wondering if you guys would like the idea of a rank reward registry. The idea was just born after following a lot of conversations on peoples walls about how many rank rewards are still in play and how rare they are and such. So I thought why not ask the players and let them confirm it by putting it as a lead or something to let everybody know how many of the rank rewards that were awarded are still in play. It was also kinda to satisfy my own curiosity Razz as I wanted to know if rewards like Princess Gloria and such are still in play and how many there still are ^^.

Anyway I'd take responsibility of searching and confirming the rewards and updating the thread if enough people agree to the idea ^^. I'll also take any suggestions you might have into account (as long as they're reasonable Razz ).

So... please let me know if you like the idea and (what's even more important) if the high rankers in this forum would agree to an idea like that (although i myself wouldn't know why there should be a reason to keep it secret anyway :/ ).

PS: I hope I posted this in the right section of the forum but if not then I guess the mods will move it there...

PPS ( Razz ): To erase any doubts and misunderstandings this is NOT about posting IDs or names of the owners of the cards or anything pls don't think of it like that.

It would look like this for example:

Halls of Valhalla:
75 Fenrirs awarded, 15 confirmed and still in play (information about recruitment status and such could be added and such)

INFO: to report your sightings i suggest you either PM here or kik me @benizora

Last edited by nakuai on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:17 am

-Demon's Tower-

10 Gloria, Royal Princess || 7 Princess Gloria units confirmed
50 Faith, Demoness Queen || 3 Faith units and 1 Faith monster confirmed

-The Venus Colosseum-

15 Empress Agrippina || 7 Agrippina units confirmed
15 General Cornelia || 2 Cornelia units confirmed

-Black Dragon's Castle-

10 Black Dragon || 6 Georgios confirmed, 1 Georgios owner quit 3 Black Dragons confirmed (1 may have quit) 1 Black Dragon owner was banned
20 Minerva || 3 Minerva units and 1 Minerva monster confirmed 1 Minerva owner quit

-Fires of the Apocalypse 1-

10 Ellen, The Flame Knight || 10 Ellen confirmed

-The Key of Goetia-

15 Vine, the Fallen Angel || 5 Vine units confirmed, 3 banned, 4 quit
15 Belethi || 4 Belethi units confirmed

-It Came From Halloween-

50 Vampiress || 5 Vampiress unit and 1 Vampiress monster confirmed

-The Fires of the Apocalypse 2-

10 Diana, Fencer of the Moon || 8 Dianas confirmed 1 eaten 1 lost

-Amazons of the Hidden Jungle-

25 Hippolyte || 3 Hippolyte unit and 1 Hippolyte monster confirmed

-The Den of Sin-

30 Marybell, the Killer || 26 Marybell units confirmed (the rest has quit)

-Soul Hunters-

15 Ethelred, the Queen of Souls || 5 Ethelred units and 1 Ethelred monster confirmed

-Xmas Gifts from Santa Claus-

50 Francois, Christmas Psychic || 5 Xmas Francois confirmed

-The Halls of Valhalla-

30 Loki || 3 Loki unit confirmed
75 Fenrir, God Slayer || 10 Fenrir units and 2 Fenrir monsters confirmed

-School's Out at the Magic Academy-

50 Tina, Magical Academy Professor || all should still be in play

-Soul Hunters Vengeance!-

15 Grey, the Phantom || 5 Grey units confirmed 1 Grey monster confirmed

-House of the Heartless-

50 Tania, the Heartless || 5 Tania unit confirmed although all should still be in play

-Trials of Sol-Lune-

25 Diana, Fencer of the Heart || 2 V-Day Diana confirmed although all should still be in play

-Emerald Shadow Showdown-
25 Isabelle, the Brigand || 25 in play Razz recruit and monster info in progress

Arena Battle Season 1

25 Arcadia, Emperor of the Sword || 25 Arcadia units in play

Dark Deeds

50 Rydill, the Dark Collector || all are still in play

The Gemstone Palace of Light

50 Adamas, Queen of the Primordials

Last edited by nakuai on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:21 am; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:01 am

although such a thing would be nice, I think it would be extremely difficult to track and keep updated. Say one of those active fenrirs decides to go inactive without telling anyone and out of the blue 5 people holding them, or one person holding 5 of them decides to become active again or someone using kik trades it and then goes inactive, you'd have no way of tracking that trade and think that the person who had it went inactive. I could see someone who holds a super rare wanting to keep it to themselves as it could provide leverage in a trade down the road. I can also see a market manipulator (And i know they are out there) who would intentionally deceive in order to obscure the rarity of a card or to buy up as many as possible to inflate the price. But I would still like to know ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:33 pm

This would be cool, but I am not sure how many people would volunteer their information for this.

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:02 pm

Ok ^^ I agree with everyone, it'll be a difficult task but I'm gonna try anyway Razz

The thing is that the success of this project is dependent on the honesty of the people I'm going to ask and of course the trust that people will put in me ^^

So I on my part will do my best not to dissappoint the trust that everyone that wants to work with me on this is going to put in me and in turn, I hope that everyone I'll ask will be honest enough to tell me about the cards they have and such.

Anyway ^^ I'm going to start putting the whole puzzle together from today on so wish me the best of luck Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:28 pm

Amazon's rank prize was Hippolyte. I think there was 25 of her, not sure tho.

Halloween's rank prize was Vampiress. Someone said there were 50 of her, not sure, I don't remember personally.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:41 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Amazon's rank prize was Hippolyte. I think there was 25 of her, not sure tho.

Halloween's rank prize was Vampiress. Someone said there were 50 of her, not sure, I don't remember personally.

Awesome Very Happy thanks for that info that's what i couldn't really find that info when browsing through the old event threads Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:02 pm

I'm not afraid to share out my winnings since I already did so on another topic.

I currently own Ellen, Ethelred Unit & Vine. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Ukfujoshi

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:30 am

It will never be 100% accurate but we can alwaya restart the list every 6 months or something. It would also be pretty cool to see how many of the ranked monsters are still monsters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:26 am

Update:
- Black Dragons finished
- Dianas finished
- Ellens finished
- Marybells finished
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:10 pm

A Diana EATEN?!?!? pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:45 pm

Tattycoram wrote:
A Diana EATEN?!?!? pale

Somehow this doesn't surprise me. Sounds like a "I'm quitting the game anyway so I'm going to do something stupid" move. That or the person accidentally used her as feeder which would be hilarious very unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BraveDemon

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:35 pm

Tattycoram wrote:
A Diana EATEN?!?!? pale

That's the story/rumor/speculation. In any event, I've only managed to track down 8 original Diana's as well. I think one was confirmed to be lost due to the Ban-ger Games (the banned player apparently had a Black Dragon and a couple other rank reward cards as well).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:55 pm

One of my Allies owned a Vampress and won the Christmas Event, and hasn't logged on since december 26th (we are still allies)

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:57 pm

I think I'm going to pursue a different strategy now. Instead of just adding up the units I'm coming across, I'll try to work from the oldest to the most recent event... so any information on Princess Gloria would be helpful atm Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skrfirefly
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:36 am

nakuai wrote:
I think I'm going to pursue a different strategy now. Instead of just adding up the units I'm coming across, I'll try to work from the oldest to the most recent event... so any information on Princess Gloria would be helpful atm Smile

One of my Ally still have Princess Gloria Unit with him, so does a Marybell and currently using Diana as Lrd,

and another ally have recently traded a hippo unit and is currently using her limited break Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Where do we report sightings? I PvPed against a player in Battle Arena today (Elaineshan12) who had 2 Fenrir units.

Ravenben 1 Fenrir unit.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:05 am

I think it's better to Report to me via pm i think that's better for the players who are not comfortable having their names or anything mentioned in the thread or you can kik me i'll include that Info in the beginning of the thread thx Madman ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:51 pm

If you don't mind me asking, but what is the point of the registry if we don't know who has them? So we just know they are floating around out there? Plus users can't be searched by user name anyways, only trade ID. I am not trying to me argumentative, I just don't quite get the point of the registry now.

On a side note, lets add Arcadia to the list, 25 of him.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:28 am

themadmanazn wrote:
If you don't mind me asking, but what is the point of the registry if we don't know who has them? So we just know they are floating around out there? Plus users can't be searched by user name anyways, only trade ID. I am not trying to me argumentative, I just don't quite get the point of the registry now.

well first is that a lot of players (especially those who own several rank rewards) are apparently extremely uncomfortable with their names being mentioned due to various reasons... i myself don't get the point of that because most people already know that they have them but whatever Razz
second it would be much more work for me to maintain AND update the list of the owners in this thread all the time Razz

themadmanazn wrote:
On a side note, lets add Arcadia to the list, 25 of him.

oh yeah i forgot that XD i'll add him right away and i'll add rydill too while i'm at it ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BraveDemon

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:45 am

^ Yeah, I was one who err-ed on the side of caution (for privacy reasons), but I don't think it matters anymore - I mean if anyone really wanted to track down owners of the cards in the game, they can just ask around in-game.

Either way, you can look at my sig for the cards I have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:37 pm

BraveDemon wrote:

Either way, you can look at my sig for the cards I have.

Wow nice XD you're just awesome like that ^^ i think the same way, if anyone wants to know i can just tell them or they can see from my Shop in the Forum ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:08 pm

I guess my question is not really answered, what is the point of the registry? You gave me reasons not to list names, but you didn't give me the reason why this thread should exist. If no one actually knows who owns what, what is the point? Just to list how many of a certain rank prize there are out there? So everyone knows Fenrir was a top 75 prize for example?

And if the purpose is just to have a listing of top rank 6*s, what is the point of "confirming" them?

I also don't get why people are "uncomfortable" with people knowing? If you rank top 10, everyone knows who you are, and many consistent competitors show up in the top 10, maybe not in the final rankings, but at some point during the event. Our wiki even has screen shots of top 10 for most events since the wiki started, example: http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Arena_Season_1

Again, I am not trying to be argumentative, I just don't really see the point of this thread anymore.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nakuai
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:28 pm

well the actual point was just to see how "rare" some cards really are and just to see how many are still in play (so just out of curiosity you could say)

the point of confirming is to rule out the possibility of rumors, for example the fact that there are still black dragon monsters and so on and again to confirm the actual number of units still in play.

does that answer your question?

Last edited by nakuai on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:30 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
I guess my question is not really answered, what is the point of the registry? You gave me reasons not to list names, but you didn't give me the reason why this thread should exist. If no one actually knows who owns what, what is the point? Just to list how many of a certain rank prize there are out there? So everyone knows Fenrir was a top 75 prize for example?

And if the purpose is just to have a listing of top rank 6*s, what is the point of "confirming" them?

I also don't get why people are "uncomfortable" with people knowing? If you rank top 10, everyone knows who you are, and many consistent competitors show up in the top 10, maybe not in the final rankings, but at some point during the event. Our wiki even has screen shots of top 10 for most events since the wiki started, example: http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Arena_Season_1

Again, I am not trying to be argumentative, I just don't really see the point of this thread anymore.
It's funny how you use the word "argumentative" like it's some horrible crime. There's nothing wrong with pointing out different ideas.

And I thought that's what you said yourself to me. "What's it to you"?

I hereby return that phrase right back at you. "What's it to you" if people want to keep a registry of event cards? Just because you don't see a point doesn't mean there isn't one. If other people want to support this thread, let them be. The amount of hypocrisy...

But I'll even be nice and explain to you why this thread might be helpful to some people. Imagine an ambitious new player who wants to collect all the top cards. He has the money and time to make top 10 now, but getting past event cards is quite difficult. He will have to prioritize which one to get first.

Now, how would this player choose? That's when this thread comes to play. He comes here, sees that there is only one black dragon monsters left, but 50+ fenrirs. Now he can prioritize his list and try to obtain the black dragon first, before its gone.

Or maybe, some players like me are just naturally curious about how many are left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)   Today at 4:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Registry of Rank Rewards (On Hold)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next