HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

RLH's Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rlh

PostSubject: RLH's Shop   Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:30 am

I need some TE, so I'm selling off my monster hoard.

Please PM me your offers! I really need TE, so I will let these go for reasonably cheap prices. No super low-ball prices. I'm not selling these Stray's for 1 TE each, or anything dumb like that.

Make an offer of one, some or all! I just need some TE.

I have:

Sleipnir (M), L61

Forgot to mention!

I also have:
3*, Lu Xun, L45
3*, Sima Yi, L12

These guys are from the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series and are quite rare due to a Mobage bug that didn't put them in card packs until the near-end of the event. I can't find these on the forum. I have no clue what they are worth! Help me find out-- buy them!

I also have a few other, standard 4*s at pretty low levels (i.e. Banshee, Mermaids, etc.) I am willing to sell these too.

Also, I am trying to build up a stash of Margots. I think she'll be worth quite a few TE in the coming months. I don't want to make trades of these monsters, for units HOWEVER a good enough trade, with a Margot will certainly be considered.

Last edited by rlh on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rlh

PostSubject: Re: RLH's Shop   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:06 am

*bump*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RLH's Shop   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:10 am

lvl 24 stray cat 2te?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rlh

PostSubject: Re: RLH's Shop   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:16 am

undeadlyx3 wrote:
lvl 24 stray cat 2te?

No thank you.

Having an army of stray's is necessary for a solid defense. Your high HP monsters, take all of the heat as the press to the end of the line. Your cat's run by super-fast and break through the defense.

Also, newbs tend to foolishly recruit these things. Monster Strays are worth WAY more than units and your price is to low. A higher ranked player will pay a decent price for stray's if they want to have a good defense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RLH's Shop   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:37 am

i currently rank 19 in the event i came 98 last one and the one before that 16....i have 22 cats in total a fafnir a dullahan a nine tail fox 2 devils and 1 manticore a medusa a hydra.......u could have just say no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RLH's Shop   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:42 am

taking u know so much about def can i try your def it must be untouchable?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rlh

PostSubject: Re: RLH's Shop   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:43 am

undeadlyx3 wrote:
i currently rank 19 in the event i came 98 last one and the one before that 16....i have 22 cats in total a fafnir a dullahan a nine tail fox 2 devils and 1 manticore a medusa a hydra.......u could have just say no

Please forgive me-- I wasn't trying to be condescending. I was just trying to respond in a way that would help you (or anyone else) understand why these guys aren't cheap. I mean they aren't super-expensive, but one stray does not equal the value of a Kraken or Mermaid-- two 4* monsters which are about as common.

Again, forgive me if I came off offensive. I don't blame you for trying to pick up a few, cheap monsters. I just wanted to let it be known (to everyone) that though I've been gone for a while, I'm not ignorant of these things. I've been around this block a time or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rlh

PostSubject: Re: RLH's Shop   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:44 am

undeadlyx3 wrote:
taking u know so much about def can i try your def it must be untouchable?

Oh, hell no. I just wanted to build up a defense because I knew I could sell these things IF I ever wanted to return. What you see in my OP is what I have. Not much more.

Feel free to attack me, though. I really don't care. At the moment I just want TE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RLH's Shop   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:46 am

i tried it two tania with claudio at the front door two man fred behind then two monica and two lu bu.....10000 luna gained so what u talking about again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RLH's Shop   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:48 am

considering u havnt even a 5* monster how the hell can u teach anyone anything just say no next time bye bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rlh

PostSubject: Re: RLH's Shop   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:50 am

undeadlyx3 wrote:
i tried it two tania with claudio at the front door two man fred behind then two monica and two lu bu.....10000 luna gained so what u talking about again?

Again, I didn't say I had an awesome defense. Sigh...

I played this game a TON from about about September until early-January. I gave away 80% of my inventory when I quite and stocked up on some Wallhalla monsters and Strays. I also kept the above, two mentioned 3*s.

These were my "just in case" saves. If I came back, I wanted to have something to start with. Having a minor defense meant that when I was attacked, I won about 10% of the time... so when I returned last week I had about 15k brave. This was good, and since we were in a panel event, I was able to trade for Camille and upgrade a couple other standard 4*s.

I never claimed to be "awesome". But I have played this game a for a while. I'm familiar with how things work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nynanro
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RLH's Shop   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:53 am

Market crashed and your cats are cheap right now. Much like most 5*s, 4* feeders and low level 6*s, the stray cat prices have gone down the drain as well. Max it out if you want full profit, otherwise you wont be selling those for more than 5 te each.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rlh

PostSubject: Re: RLH's Shop   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:55 am

nynanro wrote:
Market crashed and your cats are cheap right now. Much like most 5*s, 4* feeders and low level 6*s, the stray cat prices have gone down the drain as well. Max it out if you want full profit, otherwise you wont be selling those for more than 5 te each.

Thank you, I do appreciate that. I've had some decent offers within the game, but everyone wants to trade units. I prefer unit trade but, at the moment, I don't have a single TE. I would like to get a base of about 15-20 to work with. With that, I think I can get going again.

That's all I'm trying to do, guys. If the stray market has dropped, forgive my ignorance (has it been replaced by a better, fast monster?)

If they are legit worth 2TE each then, yes, I mostly likely will either hold on to them until they are maxed or I'll trade for the units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nynanro
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RLH's Shop   Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:04 pm

Just hold on to them if you want more value. Hoarders have all the te. Mobage isnt giving free te to noobs and no one is buying the te packs because of the step up packs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rlh

PostSubject: Re: RLH's Shop   Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:06 pm

nynanro wrote:
Just hold on to them if you want more value. Hoarders have all the te. Mobage isnt giving free te to noobs and no one is buying the te packs because of the step up packs.

Ah, I see. Well... someone just bought two off of me for 9 TE. Probably not the best price but I can always trade that around.

I'll hold on to the other strays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: RLH's Shop   Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:04 pm

2TE for Garm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rlh

PostSubject: Re: RLH's Shop   Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:07 pm

Replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: RLH's Shop   Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:40 am

I removed your other thread. Please re-read the trading center rules and note that each member may only have one thread at a time in the trading center. If you wish to trade something different, please edit and bump this thread. This will serve as your only warning. Creation of another thread in the trading center will result in a temp ban.

Thank you! Smile

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rlh

PostSubject: Re: RLH's Shop   Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:42 am

Thank you. Honestly, I thought that thread was gone. Appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RLH's Shop   Today at 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down

RLH's Shop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1