HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Getting a 6*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
simon0923

PostSubject: Getting a 6*   Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:20 pm

Hullo I've been playing this game for a bit over a month now and here's what i've got so far

5*s
Julia
Dermond
Patricia
Tugba
Thrain

I've got some 4*s but i tend to throw those around on trades and use it as leverages
how am I doing guys? will i ever reach 6*?
i tend to not save up TEs but spend it on 5*s
Also i didn't spend a dime on this game... + I have yet to pull a 5* from a premium and 4*+ tickets --> i've gone through at least 10 premiums and 4-5 4*+ tickets. is this normal?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurasphere

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:11 am

You seem to be doing fine, but you may need to get some TE along with 5*s to uptrade. It's hard to make people agree to trades without TE. And try to get more stuff off of events.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:12 am

Start saving your TE then. You can sell some 5* that you don't really need.

Currently there are plenty of 6* sale all over fanta. And trust me, you'll find hard time uptrading those 5* with 6* since the majority of player will prefer pure TE offer for their 6*.

And, your drawing result is normal since getting 5* from your ticket can already be considered lucky enough (and those with the extreme luck might be able to pull 6*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:17 am

tell you what... i'll do you a favour. all your 5* for a 6* Alexander. send me in game trade offer.

problem solved. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:24 am

I'm rooting for you myad Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herault
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:11 am

Just wait till recruitment event and try to hoard as many soulstones as possible. I got a feeling that people may trade low tier 6* or even good 6* for mixed TE+soulstones
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:49 am

if your just playing the game an average amount of time, ie not trying to rank and not a power trader you can expect to have to save for several months. I would think 3-6 months... and im basing this on personal experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Velayne

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:14 am

Don't worry!! I started last month, like early Feb and now I have Nina Wink)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonsl

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:27 am

Velayne wrote:
Don't worry!! I started last month, like early Feb and now I have Nina Wink)

I mean.... paying with real money to buy packs will get you a 6* eventually in such a short amount of time playing Fantasica (unless you are a really lucky person who finds a kind-hearted person that threw a 6* your way)...

I believe he's referring to getting a 6* without spending money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tinyurl.com/az629sz
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:48 pm

myad wrote:
tell you what... i'll do you a favour. all your 5* for a 6* Alexander. send me in game trade offer.

trade offer in game was made... but in the end, simon decided he's not ready to join the 6* club yet. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:31 am

myad wrote:
myad wrote:

trade offer in game was made... but in the end, simon decided he's not ready to join the 6* club yet. Very Happy

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss wait for it sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss wait for it sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshocking!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bells

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:47 am

Well, I started late November, so its been 4 month almost. Strictly a free player. I got Mata in last event, but that doesn't really count. Got Chiara yesterday, but I would not have gotten her without some LE 5*s. I worked really hard on two events which netted me Winston, Hal and Reamy. Winston ended up becoming HHelmut and Mihiro. Without Mihiro and Hal, I would not be able to get that Chiara yesterday. I still have a dozen 5* in my back pocket though.
In a nutshell, competing and ranking in one or two events really goes a long way in getting that 6*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simon0923

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:15 am

how to u guys rank high enough to get 5*s?
how much time to u have to spend on the game?
i spend maybe few hrs a day checking here and there
best rank was maybe 1600 for the matahari event
do u guys spend TEs or pots?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:40 am

simon0923 wrote:
how to u guys rank high enough to get 5*s?
how much time to u have to spend on the game?
i spend maybe few hrs a day checking here and there
best rank was maybe 1600 for the matahari event
do u guys spend TEs or pots?

In the last arena event I ranked #131, got 5* Hal. I spent the last 6 months building an ok team and then hit just about every timer for the entire event... thats every 10 min from when i wake up to when i go to bed sleeping about 6-8 hours every night depending i had to get up with the baby... now i lose 2 hours each day commuting and maybe another hour to random stuff so i would say 13 hours a day. I spent about 20 te(p) but in retrospect i didnt have to.

Edit: I was able to use Hal to get Ana after the event ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bells

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Same here. Its really about mirco-time management, and pick the right events. Arena is doable if you have a decent 5* team. Some panel events where the 6* prize is not as attractive as vDiana is also a good bet. So many more people were gunning for Diana than Tina; I was not even close to getting Chocolate, but Winston was not a problem. Forget about Training and Tower events where the paid customers have too much of advantage there in either spikes or bonus 6* cards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simon0923

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:43 am

What's the Best events for a free player to excel at? how are recruitment events? a bit over a month now at this point. went through 3-4 events i think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:55 am

I'd say panel is good if you wanna get a yourself a nice guaranteed 5* and you're willing to put in some hours (make that several Razz )
the next best is Arena, cause you get a lot of different prizes and you can excel at PvE.
many free players rank higher in arena than any other event I think

but basically if you prepare and think ahead (waaaay ahead) you can do very well in any event
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Happiemealz
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:09 am

I heard the last tower event was good too. One full tower clear, doable with 4s and some decent allies, netted you a Sleipnir (m) plus other goooooodies. Subsequent full tower clears had minimal returns and were targeted at ranking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:55 am

sure. that's how I got myself my very first 5*: Sleipnir
oh the memories
but you would still need to put in a lot of your time during Recruitment to gather the amount of SSL and SSS to recruit her
I was extremely lucky by offering just 1 SSL and a couple of SSS not knowing the formula at all and succeeded. But I know a lot of people offered 10 times as much as I have and were still unable to recruit her.
once again: you need to put in countless hours and you'll succeed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bells

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:41 am

There has been no tower events since Valhalla nearly 3 months ago. I think the one before that was the Amazons, which also gave out a 5* and 3 4* for finishing laps, only their stats are not as good.

My first 5* was the sleip monster too, but it took me two recruiting events to finally have her join my arena team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tabris7

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:28 am

You're doing good imo. I've been playing for about 3 months and still have yet to get a 5* ... though I've only recently started putting an emphasis on trading. My roommate's girlfriend got a 5* (Zhou Yu) with her first 4* pack from Mina's Trials and so I've had a skewed outlook at the 4* packs since, and the likelihood of them spitting out 5* or greater. Only now realizing that I'd have better odds concentrating on trading to get at least get a 5* (after like...25 fresh 4* are just sitting around)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting a 6*   Today at 8:28 am

Back to top Go down

Getting a 6*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: