HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:33 am

?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:06 am

Boom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colaleon
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:18 am

The title of this topic ("S> MAXPATRICIA for 2 TE") is highly misleading. It should really read something like "RAFFLE: MAXPATRICIA (entry fee 2 TE)".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: THANKS :)   Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Colaleon wrote:
The title of this topic ("S> MAXPATRICIA for 2 TE") is highly misleading. It should really read something like "RAFFLE: MAXPATRICIA (entry fee 2 TE)".

I posted it accidently and didnt realise LOL
Its changed now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:52 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:09 am

BOOM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:43 am

I don't think this is such a good idea.
I know you probably have no bad intentions, but many people have been scammed in "raffles" before.
You should close this thread...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:45 am

Boom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:04 am

sGabe4 wrote:
I know you probably have no bad intentions, but many people have been scammed in "raffles" before.

Im not a scammer ! I never knew there was a raffle history i thought i was the first person to do it LOL. BUT TRUST ME! I will prove this by doing this raffle i think its a fair . All my trades have been successful and im making it public so people can see who the winner is and contact them to see if they get their prize WHICH they will Smile

I dont see that i am breaking rules by doing this ?

The way you win is by after i post last hour of the event the person who posts on the lucky number will get the prize . i will count from my post to the 127th and they are they winner simple and public . I take payments after i have reached the quota if i dont reach it then i disband this thread Smile

Everyone will be able to check to to see who the winner is Smile and think its fair an very out in the open then after this raffle i will do LE* 5 and 6* and bigger TE Prizes Smile So trust me please Ive got my ID and IGN up so if you think im doing anything suspicious all participants and people monitoring the event can make sure im not doing anything shady .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:22 am

BOOM BAM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:00 am

YAY 3 more awsome participants Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:39 am

excited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:39 am

excited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:31 am

YAY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:24 pm

goodmorningbump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:40 pm

CardCaptorSophia wrote:
The way you win is by after i post last hour of the event the person who posts on the lucky number will get the prize . i will count from my post to the 127th and they are they winner simple and public . I take payments after i have reached the quota if i dont reach it then i disband this thread Smile

Everyone will be able to check to to see who the winner is Smile and think its fair an very out in the open then after this raffle i will do LE* 5 and 6* and bigger TE Prizes Smile So trust me please Ive got my ID and IGN up so if you think im doing anything suspicious all participants and people monitoring the event can make sure im not doing anything shady .

I don't quite get it..so once you start the raffle, the participants start posting on the thread, and the one who lands on the, 127th post (I assume 127 is just a random number for example) gets it? So everyone will just post random spam for 1 hour?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:55 pm

GitD16 wrote:
CardCaptorSophia wrote:

I don't quite get it..so once you start the raffle, the participants start posting on the thread, and the one who lands on the, 127th post (I assume 127 is just a random number for example) gets it? So everyone will just post random spam for 1 hour?

No they will post until it has reached the lucky no. then they will stop posting because a winner will have already been decided and that was an example if it becomes a spamming issue i will just lower the number
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:28 pm

More participants Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:57 am

More participants
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:39 am

Another cool Participant Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:26 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:08 am

BOOM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:52 am

CardCaptorSophia wrote:
sGabe4 wrote:

Im not a scammer ! I never knew there was a raffle history i thought i was the first person to do it LOL. BUT TRUST ME! I will prove this by doing this raffle i think its a fair . All my trades have been successful and im making it public so people can see who the winner is and contact them to see if they get their prize WHICH they will Smile

I trust that you are not a scammer, but I also trusted that you are making a very unfair raffle.
mPatricia is at most 30TE,
This post:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4858-big-boss-store-s-5-le-4-4-s-max-patricia?highlight=Patricia
is selling at 25TE.
You asked for a 3TE entry fee, while the prize is 30TE+a 25TE worth unit, AND you won't start the raffle until you get 40 participants, which means you get 120 TE and giving out only 55TE, you have a net gain of 65TE, which is a gamble that you are having over 54% profit, it is counter-intuitive to scam since you get so much profit.

So I doubt if a lot of people will participate, since your profit margin is just too much.
Usually people who are not die-hard gamblers will do simple calculations and see if you are making huge profit from them, and 54% just seems way too much.

Of course, if you don't give people back their TE after a while without enough participants, they will think you are a scammer.

I won't really mind entering the luna->TE raffle since it is essentially a net profit on my part, and you are purely losing 5TE with tons of luna that possibly with pretty much no use, but for the ones that need TE to enter, I really don't want to enter one with you earning 54%.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:18 am

MythSearcher wrote:
CardCaptorSophia wrote:
sGabe4 wrote:

I trust that you are not a scammer, but I also trusted that you are making a very unfair raffle.
mPatricia is at most 30TE,
This post:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4858-big-boss-store-s-5-le-4-4-s-max-patricia?highlight=Patricia
is selling at 25TE.
You asked for a 3TE entry fee, while the prize is 30TE+a 25TE worth unit, AND you won't start the raffle until you get 40 participants, which means you get 120 TE and giving out only 55TE, you have a net gain of 65TE, which is a gamble that you are having over 54% profit, it is counter-intuitive to scam since you get so much profit.

So I doubt if a lot of people will participate, since your profit margin is just too much.
Usually people who are not die-hard gamblers will do simple calculations and see if you are making huge profit from them, and 54% just seems way too much.

Of course, if you don't give people back their TE after a while without enough participants, they will think you are a scammer.

I won't really mind entering the luna->TE raffle since it is essentially a net profit on my part, and you are purely losing 5TE with tons of luna that possibly with pretty much no use, but for the ones that need TE to enter, I really don't want to enter one with you earning 54%.

If you read the please read section it CLEARLY states that i wont take any fees until i have reached the quota , in which i will collect the fees and i will start the event immediately .I am doing the luna raffle because it will give me references and people are interested in that raffle. Also i have to profit because i dont want to run at a loss whats the difference when people sell over priced units. i think its fair ? its a game of chance and that was my first raffle also i thought i was being innovative by doing the raffle which obviously i wasn't because a lot of people have done it and scammed people hence while im building a reputation first.

On my part i think its fair and on the part of the participant it is fair too. The winner pays 2-3te for Max Pat and 30te. From the first raffles i am doing i am fine tuning my raffle process and the raffle prizes will change i am going to change the Patricia raffle but that is irrelevant because it is currently on hold as you may have noticed if you were looking at the particular raffle. Also i stated in the disclaimer that there will be only one winner unless stated otherwise so i suggest you re read everything if you are truly interested if not Smile

Thank you for your time Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pknott
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:26 am

This really doesn't belong in the trading forum...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !   Today at 9:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Thank you to all who participated! DOING QUIZZES IS BETTER !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next