HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

I'm seeing blue (haired) people.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deedlith1974

PostSubject: I'm seeing blue (haired) people.   Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:05 pm

Funny how exciting it can be when you check your "battle history" and see that you've been attacked by someone else other than the same person thats been attacking you several times each day... Razz

My "battle history" actually only got one (blue haired) person in it. LOL: Razz

It's a minor nuisance since I can do without the 70-100k Luna her takes every day. But still, I think there ought to be some upper limit on how many times you can attack the same person?

He says he only keeps attacking me because I asked him if he could stop attacking me? (logic?) And since I attacked him first (random opponent) he'll keep getting his revenge every day? Dooh! Shocked
I'm not attacking him back (anymore), I'm only attacking random opponents to get the "Battle seasoned" skill but he's past that mark so he's attacking for fun:

So do anyone have any experience on how to get rid of a angry revenge attacker? I've just been ignoring him thinking he'll go away Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing blue (haired) people.   Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Lemme be part of that blue-haired action. Wink

But I usually ignore aggressive attackers and don't respond to their messages if they post on my wall. They usually go away sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pleut
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing blue (haired) people.   Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Deedlith1974 wrote:
I'm only attacking random opponents to get the "Battle seasoned" skill but he's past that mark so he's attacking for fun

To avoid revenge attacks, I usually pick the first artifact, then search for ppl, usually the bottom of the lists will give you someone hasn't logged in since Dec, which will probably never get revenge at u Smile

BTW, a person can only attack you up to 3 times a day, but I don't think there is an upper limit on how many times total you can get attacked by the same person ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing blue (haired) people.   Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:46 pm

If I think they're going to be a long-term annoyance, I'll usually add onto my defense line by putting up the slowest high HP units I have to try and drag out the battle. The way I see it, if they insist on battling me everyday, I might as well make them work for it by wasting as much of their time as possible. Razz

I think there was another thread here where someone suggested filling the entire lineup with trolls... which is poetic considering the attacker is "trolling".

(P.S. I find it funny we have similar usernames. Smile I wonder if we got it from the same source? lol.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deedlith1974

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing blue (haired) people.   Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:12 pm

pleut wrote:
Deedlith1974 wrote:
I'm only attacking random opponents to get the "Battle seasoned" skill but he's past that mark so he's attacking for fun

To avoid revenge attacks, I usually pick the first artifact, then search for ppl, usually the bottom of the lists will give you someone hasn't logged in since Dec, which will probably never get revenge at u Smile

BTW, a person can only attack you up to 3 times a day, but I don't think there is an upper limit on how many times total you can get attacked by the same person ...

Good advice, thanks Wink (the artifact strategy)

Just looked at my battle history and he's attacked me more than 3 times some days?? Maybe it's limited to 3 times a day without the other one fighting back? So maybe two guys could attack each other on and on as long as they both attack?

But it's not often people attack back anyway (in my experience)? Guess most people know it's not a personal attack but only a necessary action to get your Battle Seasoned skill?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deedlith1974

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing blue (haired) people.   Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:17 pm

deedlit228 wrote:
If I think they're going to be a long-term annoyance, I'll usually add onto my defense line by putting up the slowest high HP units I have to try and drag out the battle. The way I see it, if they insist on battling me everyday, I might as well make them work for it by wasting as much of their time as possible. Razz

I think there was another thread here where someone suggested filling the entire lineup with trolls... which is poetic considering the attacker is "trolling".

(P.S. I find it funny we have similar usernames. Smile I wonder if we got it from the same source? lol.)

LOL. "trolling" Very Happy

I took my name from "Record of Lodoss War"... It was one of my favorite anime series (back in the days when I had time to sit and watch anime) Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing blue (haired) people.   Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:32 pm

Deedlith1974 wrote:
deedlit228 wrote:

I took my name from "Record of Lodoss War"... It was one of my favorite anime series (back in the days when I had time to sit and watch anime) Wink

Yup. One and the same. XD How funny. Though was it Deedlith? I thought her name was Deedlit... but then again, I was fairly young when I saw the series, so I don't remember much except me going "SHE'S A PRETTY ELF."

But I digress. If you want to mess with your attacker, maybe you can set up the troll defense. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulstalker

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing blue (haired) people.   Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:58 pm

pleut wrote:

^^
This is the best way to build up Battle Seasoned without pissing off a ton of people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pleut
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing blue (haired) people.   Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Deedlith1974 wrote:
pleut wrote:
Deedlith1974 wrote:

Good advice, thanks Wink (the artifact strategy)

Just looked at my battle history and he's attacked me more than 3 times some days?? Maybe it's limited to 3 times a day without the other one fighting back? So maybe two guys could attack each other on and on as long as they both attack?

But it's not often people attack back anyway (in my experience)? Guess most people know it's not a personal attack but only a necessary action to get your Battle Seasoned skill?

I think the 3 times a day starts when the free card pack resets Smile I've had this experience before.
One guy attacked me, and stole my only artifact of that type, so I attacked back, take back what he took.
and he attacked back, me attacked back, eventually the second day, I can't attack him any more after 3 times, and he can't attacked me any more either as he attacked the next day Razz
At the end, I just got all my artifact for that set and ignored him. So I'm pretty sure that rule is in place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pleut
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing blue (haired) people.   Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:08 pm

deedlit228 wrote:
Deedlith1974 wrote:
deedlit228 wrote:

Yup. One and the same. XD How funny. Though was it Deedlith? I thought her name was Deedlit... but then again, I was fairly young when I saw the series, so I don't remember much except me going "SHE'S A PRETTY ELF."

But I digress. If you want to mess with your attacker, maybe you can set up the troll defense. lol.
I remember it was Deedlit, I was a fan too lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pleut
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing blue (haired) people.   Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:16 pm

Updated my sig lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deedlith1974

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing blue (haired) people.   Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:25 pm

Soulstalker wrote:

^^
This is the best way to build up Battle Seasoned without pissing off a ton of people.

But I don't understand why it pisses some people off in the first place? It's a required part of the game (battle seasoned skill) and everyone attacks someone, at least until they have engaged in 300 battles, and mostly these attacks are completely random...

I always attacks the first 5* on the battle page because I myself is a 5*. I'm not comfortable with attacking 1-4 stars but attack ppl at my own level and finds it great fun when someone actually have a great deference and I loose the battle. (and comment on it on their page giving them thumbs up for their great defence).

It kinda spoils the fun when ppl turn in to revenge freaks... :-/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing blue (haired) people.   Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Deedlith1974 wrote:
I'm not attacking him back (anymore), I'm only attacking random opponents to get the "Battle seasoned" skill...
i know some people get annoyed when you hit them and some of them will hit back.

for me... "i come in peace". Very Happy

so what i do... search for opponents by artifacts. then go to the early ones... usually, at the bottom, one should be able to find players who's last login is like months ago. i whack these guys... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deedlith1974

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing blue (haired) people.   Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:43 pm

pleut wrote:
Updated my sig lol

Lovely signature Razz

Well, I watched the series on imported vhs/dvds from Japan with lousy English translation/subtitles so her name might very well have been spelled incorrectly (have the OVA as fansub), or I could just have remembered it wrong? It's over 20 years old Wink
But I checked in a place thats almost never wrong about these things, Wikipedia, and your both right Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing blue (haired) people.   Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:13 am

I had an angry attacker once and still once in a while does attack. I just build a better defense than him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm seeing blue (haired) people.   Today at 1:04 am

Back to top Go down

I'm seeing blue (haired) people.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1