HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Be aware of getting cheated to do bad trade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
timlai1209
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-10
Posts : 34

PostSubject: Be aware of getting cheated to do bad trade   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:20 am

Recently, I found there are more cheaters that cheat people to do a bad tade with them.

A few day before, Babyace (ID:37935557) asked me to trade my faith for his beatrix.
I know this offer is really like a dog shXt and I refused.
Today, he cheated my ally Kirlx (ID:49088631)
to tade Ceci for anna (properly should add 5* for ceci).

Now, I pretty sure he is a cheater that cheating someone fooled enough for a bad trade. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Varis
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-16
Posts : 334

PostSubject: Re: Be aware of getting cheated to do bad trade   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:27 am

I don't understand what the cheating portion of this is. It sounds like one 6* was given for another 6*. There are no set-in-stone values for any characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-11
Posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: Be aware of getting cheated to do bad trade   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:30 am

timlai1209 wrote:
Recently, I found there are more cheaters that cheat people to do a bad tade with them.

A few day before, Babyace (ID:37935557) asked me to trade my faith for his beatrix.
I know this offer is really like a dog shXt and I refused.
Today, he cheated my ally Kirlx (ID:49088631)
to tade Ceci for anna (properly should add 5* for ceci).

Now, I pretty sure he is a cheater that cheating someone fooled enough for a bad trade. No
I think hes just a bad offerer, or hes trying to scam noobs who doesnt know values....
Hes trade-down's ally, whatd you expect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valhades
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-09
Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: Be aware of getting cheated to do bad trade   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:40 am

Ana and Cecillia are more or less the same value at the moment. She isn't as popular now that the event is over.

He sold his Beatrix for 2000 TE (lucky guy) -- I sold him my Ana for 2000 TE. He seems legit to me, Faith isn't exactly a high tier card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shokkeru
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-07
Posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: Be aware of getting cheated to do bad trade   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:44 am

I honestly don't think it was that bad of a trade. At least he got a good 6* out of it. Sure Cecil is limited and is more popular currently, but at least he didn't get like a Charles or Alexander for her.

Still, I feel sorry for him (he's one of my allies after all) since he feels unsatisfied with the trade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: Be aware of getting cheated to do bad trade   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:56 am

Like I've been writing in every thread --

It's up to people to educate themselves on how to not get scammed and to only conduct trades they are satisfied with. If you don't want to trade your card away, or you don't know the value, then for god's sake wait around a bit to get a good deal, don't just spring for what sounds like one.

In this case, there was no actual cheating going on. Unfortunately, there will be people who will try to offer you shitty deals, but it's up to you to actually go through with the trade or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-13
Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Be aware of getting cheated to do bad trade   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:08 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Like I've been writing in every thread --

It's up to people to educate themselves on how to not get scammed and to only conduct trades they are satisfied with. If you don't want to trade your card away, or you don't know the value, then for god's sake wait around a bit to get a good deal, don't just spring for what sounds like one.

In this case, there was no actual cheating going on. Unfortunately, there will be people who will try to offer you shitty deals, but it's up to you to actually go through with the trade or not.

It's like beating a dead horse with your warnings clocks :-p haha.

Should just lock the thread and make a final posting saying

"Please refer to the thread about how not to get scammed"

Trade tried to offer me a Cecilia or Succubus Unit or something like that for my Vlad and my response was along the lines of "sure, and along with that card trade me you Monica, Nina, Petra" and a couple other mid-tier 6* cards and he told me I should get my head checked and left me alone lol. Fun stuff :-)

_________________
Before you get started, please read the Forum Policies & Information | 6* List: Fenrir. 5* For Sale: None ATM

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: Be aware of getting cheated to do bad trade   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:10 am

Yeah, these threads are getting repetitive and could be cleared up with "educate yourself on how to not get scammed, but now that you have, just remember you chose to conduct the trade and give your cards away without proper compensation, and we can't help you. Sorry mate."

Like... it sucks. A lot. But it's preventable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-13
Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Be aware of getting cheated to do bad trade   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:20 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Yeah, these threads are getting repetitive and could be cleared up with "educate yourself on how to not get scammed, but now that you have, just remember you chose to conduct the trade and give your cards away without proper compensation, and we can't help you. Sorry mate."

Like... it sucks. A lot. But it's preventable.

Oh well. As a player I do my due diligence about finding as much information about the game and un/luckily I'm a stingy player and I horde my cards. The whole trading part of the game is lost on me. I just like to play the game and the events lol. And the card pull is what prevents me from losing even more than if I stopped playing the game and went back to the casinos lol

_________________
Before you get started, please read the Forum Policies & Information | 6* List: Fenrir. 5* For Sale: None ATM

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-13
Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Be aware of getting cheated to do bad trade   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:23 am

timlai1209 wrote:
Recently, I found there are more cheaters that cheat people to do a bad tade with them.

A few day before, Babyace (ID:37935557) asked me to trade my faith for his beatrix.
I know this offer is really like a dog shXt and I refused.
Today, he cheated my ally Kirlx (ID:49088631)
to tade Ceci for anna (properly should add 5* for ceci).

Now, I pretty sure he is a cheater that cheating someone fooled enough for a bad trade. No

Ooh BabyAce tried to trade me something lowball offer for Vlad too and I can't remember if I told them the same thing as trade-down lol Vlad for all their 6* cards lol

_________________
Before you get started, please read the Forum Policies & Information | 6* List: Fenrir. 5* For Sale: None ATM

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Be aware of getting cheated to do bad trade   Today at 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Be aware of getting cheated to do bad trade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» finding a literary agent for business trade books
» Trade Rooms...
» who can trade a pokerus infected pokemon?
» trade 94 FWB for S10
» Pit Fighter trade

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: