HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:15 pm

sorry i dont think u know what your talking about ask around before u offer so u not waste my and your time pls mata is like a 5 * no one wants her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deadjeric

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:28 pm

interested in dana, how much u looking for her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:36 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hopefullbliss

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:11 am

There is no need to be rude. I am aware of the prices of things, as I am aware that prices on this game change, sometimes quickly and drastically.

Matahari is currently going for 180 TE, which seems to tell me that she is worth more than a 5*, and that people do in fact want her. If you don't want her, that's fine; but don't pretend to know what the other several thousand active members in Fantasica want; surely you have not spoken to everyone?

Also, if you don't have the time for two quick responses, as bartering seems to be wasting it so horribly, then you don't have enough time for this forum, or the game itself.

Finally, your reply had 32 "words" in it. "No thank you. Good luck.", has 5 words, and would therefore waste much less of your precious time.

Thanks for your time, and good luck getting 1500 TE for a card a thousand people will have in a day or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:23 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:26 am

clearly u havent been in ranks a thousand people will have her shows how much u know about this game............u dont know the blood and sweat behind francois she is probably ten times harder getting than mata.....mata u can grind last time try grinding francois as a free player u know nothing waste of time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hopefullbliss

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:18 am

I am assuming at this point you are most likely a child or teen as there is many problems with your attitude towards people and your inability to understand basic concepts.

There are many problems with your reply.

First, yes I have been far in ranks before, though, and this brings me to my second point, Francois is NOT a rank card! It is obtainable to literally everyone in the game through getting 115,000 elf charms. This is similar to getting Matahari, which took 1,300,000 points to obtain. How you don't know this is beyond me, and, as you put it, shows how little you know about the game. You grind Francois, just as you would grind Matahari. I am a free player. I did it, and it was not easy. This doesn't mean I am going to try to sell Mata for 1500 TE because my emotions and effort are blinding my judgment. The card is worth what it is. No more.

It is not feasible, or even physically possible, that Francois is ten times harder to obtain through the game than Matahari without spending lots of money. I am a free player. I grinded for a week straight, getting very little sleep and doing the quest constantly for days, with the help of my GF to get some sleep and do work admittedly, in order to get Matahari. I mean constantly in the literal sense. As in setup the quest every five minutes for a week straight. Doing ten times the amount I did would be the equivalent of bending space and time to put over a hundred hours in a 24 hour day. I know for a fact you did not grind to obtain Mata, otherwise you would not have made those statements. Yet you make the statement that it was ten times harder to get Francois. If you don't know what it took to get Matahari, then how can you make the statement and blind assumption that what you did was ten times more difficult? You can't without blindly speculating or lying.

Thirdly, yes, near a thousand people will have Francois by the end of this event. The current standings are not a good indication of how few people will get the card. There is still quite a bit of time left in the event, and, you already have the card do you not?

Again, I would like to point out that, since you have the card, you should know it is not a rank card. Also, you can't base the amount of people who have the card now, against how many will have it in two days.

I have been on Fantasica almost since the very beginning. Don't assume that I know nothing.

Also, I hope you don't talk to people in real life like you do online. You will live a sad life if you do!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:25 am

go grind francois u moron why buy even better i buy it off u after u finish grinding for 300 te sound good?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:40 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:41 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:41 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:49 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:49 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hopefullbliss

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:09 pm

You aren't worth my time. I feel sorry for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:09 pm

go get your francois its easy thousand people will sell for 250 te i have 300 te sitting here for u to make a profit go u moron lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:09 pm

sell me a francois 300 te back your words otherwise stay queit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CThao93
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Mind if I album Tania?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:10 pm

sorry i dont album for anyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:25 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hopefullbliss

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:48 pm

What you are saying doesn't make sense. I am saying that Matahari is worth 180 TE currently. I would say Francois is worth 200 TE, but her price is likely to stay the same or fall slightly.

What you are telling me is to grind in an event with less than two days left as a free player to get Francois, which is the card I want, then sell it to you, which again makes no sense because its the card I want, for 300 TE, which is more than her value. This makes no sense. I grinded for Matahari because I wanted her, and I had no other means, such as TE to buy her. I now want Francois. Since I CHOSE not to grind for her, being quite tired of grinding after the last event, I am CHOOSING to try and buy or trade for her.

Do you know why people, who are capable to cook or grow their own food, choose instead to buy it from other people? Because they have the money, or means to afford buying it instead of doing the work themselves. This is the situation im in. I did not want to grind for Francois, but I have material worth I am willing to trade for it. I would hope you would understand that since you are on a trading forum!

What you are doing is the equivalent of making a pot, digging up dirt, planting a tomato seed, watering and caring for that tomato plant for weeks, then when the tomato is finally grown, you try to sell it for $50 dollars because you feel like you put so much effort into growing it that it should be worth a lot of money. Well guess what, I can choose to go to the store and buy a tomato for less than a dollar from other reasonable people, because its just a tomato and thats what a tomato is worth.

I understand that grinding can take a lot of time and effort. That however, and this is what you have to understand, DOES NOT CHANGE THE VALUE OF THE CARD. The card is valued at what it is. It may dip and change since it is a volatile market, but it can never be worth multiple times what it is really worth. Now sure, someone who loves the Francois card, may be willing to pay more, not as much as your asking, but more for the card. Just as a starving man would pay more for a tomato than a regular person. But that does not change the true value of what you have!

I NEVER said I am going to grind for Francois, and then sell it for 300 TE. NEVER. You made that up! I therefore do not feel the need to "back my words or otherwise stay quiet", because I NEVER SAID THAT. Will hundreds upon hundreds of people get Francois? YES. Is Francois worth 1500 TE? NO.

IF, and this is hypothetical, I had grinded for Francois, and again, IF, I wanted to sell her, I would do so currently for 200 TE. That is what I would do in that situation, and that is what I have told you, because that is what that card is worth.

That does not mean that I now need to grind for the card I want, then sell it to you for 100TE more than its worth to you to prove a point! That is rediculous. You know why? BECAUSE I CAN BUY OR TRADE FOR IT.

Also, if you feel the need to, in the middle of your near illiterate response, call someone a moron, you most likely don't have a good point to counter with, and are grasping at straws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hopefullbliss

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:54 pm

I am tired of this with you. I will not respond to you anymore and your hateful stupidity has taken enough of my time. I do not care at all what you have to say in response to me. You have not won anything. I am choosing to not talk to you anymore because this is a trading forum, and you have made it clear that we are at an odds for trading. I will not trade or buy from you, and for the sakes of others I hope they don't trade with you either. I hope you grow up soon. Bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
undeadlyx3
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:29 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too   Today at 7:44 am

Back to top Go down

a lot of 6 stars for sale ridell arcadia aksana nina nana charles isis more 6* monsters too
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next