HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Price Check / Trade Advice Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:39 pm

I would advise anyone going after a 6* (or even a 5*) to transform their extra cards & luna into elixirs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
larrydust
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-19
Posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:53 pm

@Crowex: Thank you for the info. Now I have an idea of what to save up.

@clocks: That's a good idea, and what I was also hoping to do. However, I'll wait until after this event to purchase elixirs, as the prices are very high at the moment. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-13
Posts : 946

PostSubject: Another Price Check   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Because I'm too lazy to find my previous post lol:

Current Maxed Pricings for the following cards:

Plautia = ______________
Bernhard = ____________
Hildegard = ____________
Sheryl = ______________ (Keeping one of the two I have >_<)
Sarah = ______________
Elena = ______________
Meg = _______________
Camille = _____________

Thanks in advance :-)

_________________
Before you get started, please read the Forum Policies & Information | 6* List: Fenrir. 5* For Sale: None ATM

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-13
Posts : 946

PostSubject: Also...   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:24 pm

What would be the fastest way to max enhance 2*, 3*, & 4* to be sold as feeders to be more cost effective?

_________________
Before you get started, please read the Forum Policies & Information | 6* List: Fenrir. 5* For Sale: None ATM

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tanisdl



Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:28 pm

I need a PC on a Maxed Blad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jengelke



Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Can anyone tell me how much Cecilia is worth? Mine is currently level 77 and I have been getting several offers, the latest being Dorothea and 1k Time Elixir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]


Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 320

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:44 pm

jengelke wrote:
Can anyone tell me how much Cecilia is worth? Mine is currently level 77 and I have been getting several offers, the latest being Dorothea and 1k Time Elixir.

1000 TEs!? Holy crap I'll never be able to buy that card...if it was my card it'd be a hard deal to turn down...and i really want/like Cecilia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dzone23



Join date : 2012-09-09
Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:32 am

Loveapplesss wrote:
price check for vivianne, in luna and in TE please

how much vivi lvl 1 and maxed in TE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
larrydust
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-19
Posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:13 pm

I'm wondering what the price range, in Time Elixirs, for some 4★'s and 5★'s (in general). I realize that there can be a large gap within the ★'s (such as Fiona vs Joachim, for example), but any info would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Normal cards
4★(Lv1): 4-5 TE
4★(max): ?
5★(Lv1): ?
5★(max): ?

Event/Series cards
4★(Lv1): ?
4★(max): ?
5★(Lv1): ?
5★(max): ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solascension



Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:52 pm

price check for max plautia?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curasa
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:20 pm

larrydust wrote:
I'm wondering what the price range, in Time Elixirs, for some 4★'s and 5★'s (in general). I realize that there can be a large gap within the ★'s (such as Fiona vs Joachim, for example), but any info would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Normal cards
4★(Lv1): 4-5 TE
4★(max): ?
5★(Lv1): ?
5★(max): ?

Event/Series cards
4★(Lv1): ?
4★(max): ?
5★(Lv1): ?
5★(max): ?


Go back a few pages. 4* prices have been discussed a few times now. The gap between a Fiona and any other 5* is due to the fact that Fiona is a free 5* for referrals to the game. Not only that, but there are a lot within the game as it stands, and her stats are rather bland.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Curasa wrote:
larrydust wrote:
I'm wondering what the price range, in Time Elixirs, for some 4★'s and 5★'s (in general). I realize that there can be a large gap within the ★'s (such as Fiona vs Joachim, for example), but any info would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Normal cards
4★(Lv1): 4-5 TE
4★(max): ?
5★(Lv1): ?
5★(max): ?

Event/Series cards
4★(Lv1): ?
4★(max): ?
5★(Lv1): ?
5★(max): ?


Go back a few pages. 4* prices have been discussed a few times now. The gap between a Fiona and any other 5* is due to the fact that Fiona is a free 5* for referrals to the game. Not only that, but there are a lot within the game as it stands, and her stats are rather bland.

might be usefull to place this list on the first post?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curasa
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:27 pm

ElysianField wrote:
Curasa wrote:
larrydust wrote:
I'm wondering what the price range, in Time Elixirs, for some 4★'s and 5★'s (in general). I realize that there can be a large gap within the ★'s (such as Fiona vs Joachim, for example), but any info would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Normal cards
4★(Lv1): 4-5 TE
4★(max): ?
5★(Lv1): ?
5★(max): ?

Event/Series cards
4★(Lv1): ?
4★(max): ?
5★(Lv1): ?
5★(max): ?


Go back a few pages. 4* prices have been discussed a few times now. The gap between a Fiona and any other 5* is due to the fact that Fiona is a free 5* for referrals to the game. Not only that, but there are a lot within the game as it stands, and her stats are rather bland.

might be usefull to place this list on the first post?


I think a simpler guide to prices should be made as listed above. Giving generalized prices that affect current market values from high to low on 4*s and up. It'd be better than being asked how much a Fiona/non-event 4* is worth 100 times within this section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:29 pm

Curasa wrote:
ElysianField wrote:
Curasa wrote:
larrydust wrote:
I'm wondering what the price range, in Time Elixirs, for some 4★'s and 5★'s (in general). I realize that there can be a large gap within the ★'s (such as Fiona vs Joachim, for example), but any info would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Normal cards
4★(Lv1): 4-5 TE
4★(max): ?
5★(Lv1): ?
5★(max): ?

Event/Series cards
4★(Lv1): ?
4★(max): ?
5★(Lv1): ?
5★(max): ?


Go back a few pages. 4* prices have been discussed a few times now. The gap between a Fiona and any other 5* is due to the fact that Fiona is a free 5* for referrals to the game. Not only that, but there are a lot within the game as it stands, and her stats are rather bland.

might be usefull to place this list on the first post?


I think a simpler guide to prices should be made as listed above. Giving generalized prices that affect current market values from high to low on 4*s and up.

could work too yet.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curasa
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Maybe get one of these guys that trade constantly a position on the forum as like, "Trading Guru" or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Curasa wrote:
Maybe get one of these guys that trade constantly a position on the forum as like, "Trading Guru" or something.

i don't understand what you mean now.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solascension



Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:37 pm

for a pricing thread, noone actually answers, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curasa
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:39 pm

ElysianField wrote:
Curasa wrote:
Maybe get one of these guys that trade constantly a position on the forum as like, "Trading Guru" or something.

i don't understand what you mean now.


Like titles under Clocks' and Crowex avatars. We could have someone who watches the market and makes note of it here on the forum to help people out. Finding someone might be a chore, as I'm sure it's a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cadencymark



Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 65

PostSubject: How much is this card worth?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:01 pm

I just drew Petra and have been getting countless offers. just would like to know what I should sell for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Cadencymark wrote:
I just drew Petra and have been getting countless offers. just would like to know what I should sell for?

this should be in the thread price check in the Trading center sub-forum more people watching that i think.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]


Join date : 2012-09-20
Posts : 320

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:11 pm

solascension wrote:
for a pricing thread, noone actually answers, lol.

Cause its hard. There is the general price thats already listed, but it's all what a person wants...(IE I would pay top TE(if i had it) for Cecilia but others wouldn't)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cadencymark



Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 65

PostSubject: [color=black]Petra[/color]   Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Hey guys I just pulled a Petra and was wondering what I should sell it for I have no Idea. help?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-14
Posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Cadencymark wrote:
Hey guys I just pulled a Petra and was wondering what I should sell it for I have no Idea. help?
Is she your first 6*? If so you might be better off just keeping her. Generally from what I have seen it is best just to trade it for another 6* that is in the same tier as her, or you can max it and trade for a 6* with some 5*'s added in (or maybe even another 6* if you are extremely lucky)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:08 pm

Hey guys, in terms of having a set price guide, we are not going to do that. I already explained why several times in other topics. First, prices are constantly changing over time, and even with someone watching over them, it can be a lot of effort to keep track. That, and prices are often subjective, so you could get big ranges. Second, I don't really want to give someone the power of "price setter" -- yes price checks are nice, but having someone claim that they know what the market is going at could similarly persuade people not to sell/to sell at a particular price, even if that's no longer the price.

In terms of the earlier question about non-event/series vs event/series 4*s and 5*s, even that is very hard to answer. You can see that by looking at witch series vs. AF series -- Kiki and Meg I've seen go for 50TE (if not lower by now, wouldn't be surprised) while things like Heide have retained their value. That's why I also suggested not asking for a blanket list of prices in the first post -- it's not going to happen.

And if people don't respond within the thread, it could be that they can't give you a set price for what you're asking. It happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Curasa
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:20 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Hey guys, in terms of having a set price guide, we are not going to do that. I already explained why several times in other topics. First, prices are constantly changing over time, and even with someone watching over them, it can be a lot of effort to keep track. That, and prices are often subjective, so you could get big ranges. Second, I don't really want to give someone the power of "price setter" -- yes price checks are nice, but having someone claim that they know what the market is going at could similarly persuade people not to sell/to sell at a particular price, even if that's no longer the price.

In terms of the earlier question about non-event/series vs event/series 4*s and 5*s, even that is very hard to answer. You can see that by looking at witch series vs. AF series -- Kiki and Meg I've seen go for 50TE (if not lower by now, wouldn't be surprised) while things like Heide have retained their value. That's why I also suggested not asking for a blanket list of prices in the first post -- it's not going to happen.

And if people don't respond within the thread, it could be that they can't give you a set price for what you're asking. It happens.


My Grandma would call you a "fuddy duddy".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Price Check / Trade Advice Thread   Today at 7:16 am

Back to top Go down
 
Price Check / Trade Advice Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Price of cards
» Happyvapor Shop: 6*/5*/4*/3* New Low Prices!
» Epicharis value at the moment?
» WHO KNOW WHERE TO CHECK THE PRICE LIST ??
» Check this wagon out!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: