HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

~*~ Knova's Shiny Things ~*~ selling 4* Lieselotte and Preir!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
-Stormdust-
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Knova's Shiny Things ~*~ selling 4* Lieselotte and Preir!!!   Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:56 am

Hullo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knovadust

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Knova's Shiny Things ~*~ selling 4* Lieselotte and Preir!!!   Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Hey Storm!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kik.knovadust
knovadust

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Knova's Shiny Things ~*~ selling 4* Lieselotte and Preir!!!   Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:18 pm

edit, now have 2 Preir and 2Lieselotte
Back to top Go down
Archive
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Knova's Shiny Things ~*~ selling 4* Lieselotte and Preir!!!   Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:53 pm

tempting but can't bring myself to trade my fresh abel sorry (using real money on card packs makes trading a real tough thing to do)

I'll revisit your site when new step up packs come up for sale though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omgwtfyes

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Knova's Shiny Things ~*~ selling 4* Lieselotte and Preir!!!   Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Whoo hoo new stuff! I just used a bunch of TE getting Adele so I'm afraid Lies is on the backburner for awhile. I will think of you when I get more, though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knovadust

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Knova's Shiny Things ~*~ selling 4* Lieselotte and Preir!!!   Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Archive wrote:
tempting but can't bring myself to trade my fresh abel sorry (using real money on card packs makes trading a real tough thing to do)

I'll revisit your site when new step up packs come up for sale though Very Happy

ok i would really appreciate that friend since i am a free player, and with card te value tanking the way it is it is super hard to get anything with out buying packs Smile everyone is holding on to their te for dear life!! haha.
Back to top Go down
knovadust

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Knova's Shiny Things ~*~ selling 4* Lieselotte and Preir!!!   Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:54 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
kyozin

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Knova's Shiny Things ~*~ selling 4* Lieselotte and Preir!!!   Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:30 pm

bumpy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyozin

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Knova's Shiny Things ~*~ selling 4* Lieselotte and Preir!!!   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:52 pm

The other Lieselotte you got.. is max level too?
Interested in trading with another 4* ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaarn

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Knova's Shiny Things ~*~ selling 4* Lieselotte and Preir!!!   Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Thanks for the sale of Max!

Very fast and responsive seller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Knova's Shiny Things ~*~ selling 4* Lieselotte and Preir!!!   Today at 12:57 am

Back to top Go down

~*~ Knova's Shiny Things ~*~ selling 4* Lieselotte and Preir!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2