HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
mapleleaf
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:19 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mapleleaf
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:48 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mapleleaf
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mapleleaf
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:18 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mapleleaf
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:03 pm

Aksana bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mapleleaf
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:09 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mapleleaf
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:17 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nymphsrequiem

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:30 pm

I'd love iris.Will you work with me and take 5te +40ss? Posted in game as well id75213044
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mapleleaf
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:14 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scylix

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:35 am

Would you take clarissa 94/120+ Delizia+roll+sobrio+prawo 116/118 for Nina? I'll even offer to LB Clarissa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mapleleaf
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:26 pm

Scylix wrote:
Would you take clarissa 94/120+ Delizia+roll+sobrio+prawo 116/118 for Nina? I'll even offer to LB Clarissa
nty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mapleleaf
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:37 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twstedscarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Fresh delizia, mlb holly, 100/120 soldado, 42/120 klavier, and 76/120 lumiere for manfred?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mapleleaf
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:37 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:49 pm

Wow I am gutted for you. You deserve to get your account back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:23 pm

Hope you get your acct back. Was there ever a warning about that Shard to Pot conversion?

I remember back then I was hesitating on selling my shards cause I don't know wether it'll be converted to Pot or Pot(p) but knowing how greedy fanta is, I assumed it's gonna be Pot(p). In the end they were still greedy because of this ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pjlk57437
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Totally unfair. I really hope you will get your account back. Makes me even more certain not to spend one dime on this game. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowTempest
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:00 pm

Awwts hope you get your account back >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superk4y

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:04 am

You're saying something about Fanta stop to email you back, which mean they did response to your defense of the case. If I may, what did they say about the reason of your banning and why exactly that they opposed on lifting the ban?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mapleleaf
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:14 pm

superk4y wrote:
You're saying something about Fanta stop to email you back, which mean they did response to your defense of the case. If I may, what did they say about the reason of your banning and why exactly that they opposed on lifting the ban?
They won't disclose the reason of the ban. I believe it's a formula they use to detect abnormalities. I don't think they will spend time to look into just one account. Here is their reply.

Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striv
> ing to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!
>
> Regarding your concern, our system had detected an abnormalities on your acc
> ount, which lead us to suspend your account.
>
> Furthermore, please be informed that there might be some users who would tak
> e advantage of the method if we disclose our basis for suspending an account
> s. Due to that, we regret to inform you that we are unable to disclose to yo
> u the reason regarding the suspension of your account.
>
> We are hoping for your kind understanding regarding this matter.
>
> As always, your continued patronage is very important to us. If you have any
> additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For ongoing service re
> quests, we ask that you retain any previous relevant emails in order to faci
> litate the support process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:34 pm

Isn't that kind of a BS? They could suspend anyone(well, any free players most likely) and just tell them the same kind of reasons for non-disclosure? Might take advantage of the method? Why would people take advantage of the method if they know they'll get suspended? How are we supposed to know what to avoid so that we won't get suspended if they won't tell?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......   Today at 7:15 am

Back to top Go down

Shop closed due to Account Banned for overly shards converting to pots......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20